[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3098.jpg (52KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3098.jpg
52KB, 960x540px
So I am currently dating a 19 y/o. I am 27. The age difference doesn't really mean much to me, and I hardly if ever notice it. We kind of got into it though a few hours ago. I am just sitting there on my day off wanting to chill, and she is currently getting paper work set up. She goes to the office and comes home and immidately asks me for help.

I don't mind when the questions that she asks are legitimate, but I feel like she just asks me shit because she is too lazy to figure it out on her own. She asked me to help her scan some documents, and I told her that walking her through something that she could easily look up on Google is not something I want to be wasting my day on. I also walked her through her tax documentation when she said "I don't understand what this means," and I told her to look the words up.

I never had someone baby me through anything. I had to learn things by researching, and actually being resourceful. Am I being a dick?
>>
>>17682739
>Am I being a dick?

No you're an adult dating a child.

>he age difference doesn't really mean much to me

Obviously it does, that is exactly what you are describing.
>>
>>17682739

It probably has less to do with age and more to so with her being lazy and/or retarded. Plenty of 19yos can handle their own shit. If she can't, maybe ask yourself if you're really prepared to be with a person like that, because it could be permanent and just her personality trait.
>>
>>17682745
>adult dating a child
>child
Nope. I opted for the better option within my league. It's either parasitic single mothers, women who are not married for a reason (psychotic, non-nurturing), or women who are younger.
There has been a study done correlating the amount of a woman's sexual partners, and the success rate of those women's relationship. The women who have had the least amount of sexual partners stayed with their husbands more often then not. Unfortunately, the obvious way to getting women who have low, or no sexual partners is to date young.

You sound like an angry cuck who will never have a young trained female to raise your children with unwavering loyalty.
>>
>>17682773
Dude, you're in your mid-late twenties, dating a teenager -- not even a particularly mature teenager, from your post. By my standards she'd be a child. Apparently the only women you can attract who aren't children are single mothers or psychotic. And you lashed out at a relatively innocuous post and called the poster (not me, incidentally) an "angry cuck" (which doesn't speak very well to your own maturity) for stating something that's flatly true -- that the age difference plainly is an issue, even if you wish it wasn't.

I don't really think you're in a position to be talking down to anybody, do you?
>>
>>17682798
>By my standards she'd be a child.

I think you're confusing someone being a child with immaturity. Stating someone is a child simply because your flexible definitions allow for it is dishonest. It's congruent with the idiots who hijack the word rape.
>>
>>17682739
You are being a dick

She is asking for help and acknowledges that you have been dealing with this shit for a much longer time than she has. Why not just help her? Why do you want to watch her struggle. It appears that you don't really respect her.

It is a very painful thing to admit that you are struggling with something only to find that the person you care about more than anything tells you to deal with it on your own.

Just fucking help her with the tax returns, she will soon be able to sort it out on her own
>>
>>17682739
>The age difference doesn't really mean much to me, and I hardly if ever notice it.
>proceed to explain how you often notice it

I'm sorry but you're a walking catchphrase, this is what everyone in your position says, until the moment you break up.

Your experience is not unique, many "normal women" date much older men when they are young, then you break up and they date someone who's on the same level. If you want the relationship to work you will have to get used to teaching her all about life, that's just how it is. She will never stop asking for help, so get used to it. That's part of dating someone younger than you.
>>
>>17682879
Also you will never escape the social stigma. Don't kid yourself, the age gap will never stop being an issue no matter how much you try to ignore it. People in these relationships usually are in a massive amount of denial about their circumstances. But it's not like anything I say will change your opinion, because of said denial. You will break up eventually, just try to enjoy the young vag while it lasts. Your next mate will undoubtedly be worse.
>>
>>17682739

You're being a dick, and you're very much acting like an old man. I mean, you actually told her to "google it", dude? wtf is wrong with you? Get her up to speed with you. You'll be helping both her, and yourself, you surly fuck. You better hope she's a co-dependent, otherwise you're about to be out of a young piece of ass.

Also, you're not wrong about women you're age. I'm older than you, I would know. Appreciate her a little bit more, geez.
>>
>>17682739

Don't listen to this sour cunt>>17682745
>>17682798

She's just salty that she's approaching the wall and her only value is quickly diminishing.

There is nothing wrong with dating a 19 year old, no matter how old you are.

I was 23 when I met my 17 year old girlfriend 5 years ago, we've been a happy couple since.
>>
>>17682739
She is still a young girl. Be patient with her, or Try dating other women who are a bit older.
>>
>>17682739
>dates a child-teenager
>bitches about her acting like one
>>
>>17682773
>young trained female to raise your child with unwavering loyalty

if you're with a girl like this why would you expect her to be smart? you sound like a bitter /pol/faggot who wants to have their cake and eat it too

also why did you start this thread if you're just going to argue with people calling you a dick/giving you advice? you don't ask for advice and then get mad when it's not the answer you like
>>
>>17682798
Well you should let all of the world know that your definition of child is the correct one, since literally all nations on Earth disagree with you. Cunt.
>>
OP, I see nothing wrong with you fucking your cunnyfu.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.