[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My pregnant wife is about to deliver, and is treating me like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My pregnant wife is about to deliver, and is treating me like crap

I wonder if this is more due to hormones or some shit or real problems with me

any married dude anons want to comment?
>>
>>17682679
Pregnant women go crazy in the first 3 months after conceiving (depression and/irritability) and for 3 to 5 months after delivery (post natal depression) deal with Anon and be nice and oh yea Congratulations!!!
>>
What's she saying?
>>
>>17682693
thanks!!
>>
>>17682679

Totally normal. It's not about you, it's about the insane hormone fluctuations and feeling like crap.

It gets better.

By the way, no one ever told me to prepare myself for the very real possibility of a c-section birth.

So, uh, read up on that.
>>
I heard girls snap during birth, like they'll start screaming at the boyfriend or husband that it's all their fault. After the baby is born she should be fine, very tired but fine. Kinda makes me afraid of when I have kids, hopefully I don't crush his hand
>>
I have to say that the last month or so of pregnancy was damn awful. On top of all the worry about the delivery, when it's gonna happen, and being a parent, it was the most physically uncomfortable thing I have experienced.

I could barely sleep, my legs and feet and back and breasts hurt all the time, I couldn't walk for very long, I struggled with getting out of the car on my own, you can get contractions for weeks before you actually deliver, you have to pee constantly and all your organs are squished because of the massive uterus...

It's just, really not fun. I consider myself a level-headed and patient person and late pregnancy/early parenthood was one of the most difficult periods in my life. After delivery was the lack of sleep, however aside from that I physically felt a lot better.

Try to realize that things are being difficult for her, but you also want to make sure that the two of you are a team going forward. You need to stand together through the stress, and not be making it worse for each other.

Good luck, OP! Hope everything goes well. If you have any questions for a mother, I'll be around for a bit.
>>
>>17682679
Congrats!!

It's not uncommon. Pregnant women are dealing with a lot of hormones and a lot of gross, uncomfortable things happening to their bodies.

Try not to take it personally, but if she's getting a little too mean/cruel, maybe try having a talk with her when she's calm, comfortable.Try to be understanding and supportive, but also mention that you're there to help her, and you're on her side.
>>
>>17682679
I had a preggo but she was my ex by the time and was pregnant from the guy she cheated me the first hand. So I was fucking her pregnant pussy and we were going all about the old times (together for more than 10 years before that) and until this day she treats her hubby like shit and he sucks it up. me on the other hand, I moved on. So yeah, if your wife has some other dick, you're fucked.
>>
>>17682679
tread carefully, anon
some women will use their pregnancy as an excuse to say and do terrible things. yes, the cascade of chemical processes overloading her brain can be to blame, but some take it too far. if it doesnt stop after she delivers, you will know that this is her true self.
good luck, and congrats on your offspring
>>
>>17682679
We've got another month until our daughter is born.

I kept hearing shit about women going crazy during pregnancy, but my wife has been amazing. She's had a couple bouts of uncontrolable crying, but other than than she's been chill through the whole thing, which is awesome.

I'm sure every girl deals with it differently though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.