[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winning back the girl of my dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1476648869193.jpg (33KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476648869193.jpg
33KB, 238x250px
> start a Tinder account using a dummy Facebook account (don't use social media) not expecting much to come from it
> I'm a 24 year old tall, /fit/ attractive guy with strong masculine features and have all aspects of my life under perfect control
> In short, I am Chad
> extremely picky when it comes to girls though
> this is my one weakness, the only reason why I've been single most of my life
> spend literally three months sifting through piles and piles of human garbage
> single moms, smokers, party whores with brightly colored hair covered in layers of makeup, tattoos, piercings etc.
> absolute trash
> all I want is a nice, clean, down-to-earth girl to start a monogamous relationship with
> just about to give up
> then out of nowhere, the profile of the girl of my dreams pops up
> by some fucking miracle I'm her first match and we instantly hit it off
> 19 years old, fresh out of school, shy, reserved, from a good christian household with traditional non-degenerate values
> to be honest her body is nothing special, juuuuust a hair overweight, but cute as hell
> long story short we end up chatting all day every day for three months before she finally agrees to meet up
> we start off slow but quickly realize we have feelings for eachother
> basically everything that matters in common
> relationship status: obtained
> for the next seven months we do everything together
> theme parks, hiking, camping, roadtrips
> I meet her family
> best time of my entire life
> then one day I walk in the door to greet her with a kiss like we always do, I can instantly tell something is off
> she's barely capable of looking me in the eyes
> ask her what's wrong
> "nothing :^)"
> the next morning she says it's "maybe for the best if I just drive home" and we shouldn't see eachother anymore
>>
The explanation I was able to force out of her later, is that she hasn't been feeling quite as attached to me in the past three weeks (where we barely even saw eachother) as before.

That was two days ago and I haven't been able to stop crying since..
We must have spent a good two or three hours rolled up into a ball in her bed that morning, just sobbing uncontrollably, both of us.
I'm talking absolutely hysterical bawling I had no idea I was even capable of.

I want this girl back in my life. I need her.
I honestly had no idea how strong my feeling for her were until just then.
She expects me to believe that she doesn't love me anymore - a decision she apparently made during three weeks we spent mostly apart.
My honest opinion is that she's a bit of a plain Jane (exactly what I was looking for), and that she'll probably just fall back to swiping on Tinder for a while, trying to find a replacement that will treat her as well as I did.
She has been on her period through all of this so sense and logic rolls right off her.
I guess what I'm hoping to get ouf of this post more than anything really, is some reassurance that she won't be able to do any better, and will eventually come crawling back when she realizes that she made a mistake and that what we had was a one-in-a-lifetime thing.
>>
>>17682042
>some reassurance that she won't be able to do any better, and bla bla bla

Narcissism isn't healthy. The great thing about being a human being is having free will; a conscience to do what you want to do.

Get a hold of yourself, loathing over this is just going to make you turn more sour by the day. Confidence in your ''''''''''''''''''personality''''''''''''' and looks is good, but this sense im gettin is more of a self-entitled brat.

>tldr; get over it, its life.
>>
> then one day I walk in the door to greet her with a kiss like we always do, I can instantly tell something is off
> she's barely capable of looking me in the eyes
> the next morning she says it's "maybe for the best if I just drive home" and we shouldn't see eachother anymore

Yep, she's either cheating on you or has a better prospective in view and is dumping you to get that.
>>
>>17682042
You basically said that she is too stupid to make a decision about her life... she is too plain... she won't do any better...

I'm pretty sure she will do better. Someone who would love her for the way she is and not for the way how she fits for others needs. You look down on this girl OP big time
>>
>>17682113
It ain't narcissism when you're just flat out that great.
I've spent a decade working towards achieving what I have and who I am today, I think I'm entitled to a little bit of confidence in myself.

>>17682148
I appreciate the honest input my man, I really do.
We live about a one hour drive away from eachother and of course can't keep track of what the other one is doing all the time, but I made it very clear from the beginning that I would not tolerate infidelity and I doubt she'd go through with it given the chance due to how she was brought up.
However, truth be told, I believe this explanation more than the one she gave me (which at this point really isn't saying much but still)..

>>17682158
Not sure where you got all that from amigo, I love this girl to bits just how she is.
What I will admit to is thinking I'm objectively a more attractive human bean than she is, and I have a ton of traits about my life sorted out that she does not - I'm four years older than her, so I hardly think that's looking down on her.
>>
>>17682040
I'm of the romantic opinion that almost anything can be worked out in a relationship; unless it was something unforgivable such as infidelity, beating you up, etc.

If she won't even sort through her feelings and really talk with you about fixing whatever is wrong before dumping you - is she really the girl for you? Maybe she's still too immature for a serious relationship. Or maybe there have been issues she's brought up in the past that you haven't told us?
>>
>>17682219
Again, good input, thank you.

Hand on heart, this is the first and only time there has been any sort of trouble between us.
I've been nothing short of an A+ boyfriend for all this time.
Combine these two facts and I'm absolutely puzzled as to how she can make herself throw away all the good times and memories we've had together so easily..

I am a totally open and honest person myself, I say what I mean and mean what I say, so of course this coming literally out of nowhere, and that she'd rather drop everything rather than try and talk things through, doesn't sit right with me at all.
>>
I'll drop another couple of simple(?) follow-up questions:
Is it even humanly possible to go from inseparable, loving relationship to "I just don't have any feelings for you anymore" in around three weeks?

I personally find it very hard to believe, and her refusing to discuss anything is permanently corroding my feelers.

Any real odds she'll come to her senses (perhaps once her period passes and/or she gets a taste of the quality of the average fuckboy found on Tinder) and we can continue this?
If what >>17682148 said is the case and she actually did cheat on me, I wish she'd just say it so I could forget about her in a heartbeat.
>>
>>17682292
Senpai, I'm >>17682148 and I've literally been in her situation more than once. Meet a girl that I think I'm getting along with perfectly and everything and then something just snaps and you just don't feel it anymore. Once I broke up with a girl in such a situation because I honestly realised that I didn't want a relationship and it was getting in the way of college and I just truly felt like reading a lot at the time, and realised a gf was taking so much of my time. I didnt break up with them because I had cheated, but because I simply realised that's not what I wanted at the time... and that revelation always came after being on my own for a bit and realising that.

There's so many reasons why she might've done it, those are just a few personal of mine. The thing is, once the "shouldn't see each other anymore" is out of the bag, it will NEVER EVER be the same. That girl then kept talking to me and months later I decided to try again but realised that shit was on both of our minds constantly and made things weird so cut it off again after literally two dates once more.

I'd say just move on bro.
>>
>>17682042
>That was two days ago and I haven't been able to stop crying since..
>We must have spent a good two or three hours rolled up into a ball in her bed that morning, just sobbing uncontrollably, both of us.
Is this bait? It kinda feels like bait.
>>
>>17682305
> "shouldn't see each other anymore"
It wasn't actually worded exactly like that (not a native English speaker so I'm trying my best to do rough translations here), more along the lines of "maybe it's just for the best if you just drive home" while choking trying to hold back tears.

I don't know man, I'm sitting here now, constantly re-thinking the whole situation and how it went down, and it still really doesn't feel like she genuinely wanted to stop the relationship.
If she had just sat there with a stone cold face and looked me in the eyes while saying it, I might have actually believed it, but she seemed just as upset about the whole thing as I did and still do.

>>17682318
Not bait famalam.
I'm scaring myself that
a) the human body can even physically produce and contain this volume of tears
and
b) I've broken down into such a little fucking bitch over this.
She means the world to me and I just really wish it didn't have to end like this.
>>
do you have someone for example a jealous ex who could have said her something? I mean some made up story?
>>
>>17682691
Nope, not a chance.
I don't have anybody out to spread shit about me, and even if I did it would be pretty difficult for them to secretly get in touch with her.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.