[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ this may sound a bit weird, but, I have trouble waking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: seven-dwarfs-sleepy-7115.jpg (40KB, 495x513px) Image search: [Google]
seven-dwarfs-sleepy-7115.jpg
40KB, 495x513px
Hey /adv/
this may sound a bit weird, but, I have trouble waking up.
Since I was a little boy, I always tended to sleep in extremely long, and run late for school, and later work also.
Don´t get me wrong, I have my life sorted out pretty well.
I am a very succesfull young bartender, relationship of 3 years, 23 years old, somewhat /fit/. Everything going well, basically.
But I find myself unable to get up when my alarm goes off.
I have spoken to people IRL and they basically all told me to "grow up". And I tried forcing myself and it went well for some periods of time.
When I was at the military, I had no problems, even on my days off, to get up.
But now I fear of falling into this wheel forever.
And, I don´t know, when I become a father or other important things happen, I want to be able to be awake, you know.

>TL;DR OP can´t wake up in the morning
>>
I can give more info about myself if you need it.
>>
Lulz, have a beer before bed. Having to wake up 4 hours into your sleep to piss will give you a habit of waking up every 4 hours, so after the second wake up, you're good. Someone who sleeps a lot easily doesn't have trouble getting back to sleep, so there you go.

Granted, not the healthiest way to do it, but the habit should develop after a week or so. Water is weird because if you drink too much, it'll just come back out soon and if it's not enough, you'll be good for the night. Beer has to come out. After a certain point.
>>
Sounds like you lack motivation getting up, you were fine in the military but you struggle now as a bartender, are you working til late?

It also helps to get a new alarm with a loud annoying tone that forces you to get up and turn off.
>>
>>17681971
usually till 3 in the morning yes

also, how come i can never directly reply to a post on this board and when clicking update it shows nothing until i reload the whole tab?
>>
>>17681941
Put your alarm on the other side of the room so you have to get up to turn it off. Worked for my brother.
>>
>>17681941
You can't wake up inside ?
>>
>>17682501
this sounds like actual advice. thank you
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.