[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally made friends at University. New friend tells me that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Finally made friends at University. New friend tells me that the chick he's friends with thinks I'm cute. Ask her out, go to the movies, and go back to the dorm later to make out and cuddle. We date for about a week, start to warm up to her. One day heading back to dorm, she sends me a text saying she just wants to stay friends because she doesn't want a boyfriend right now and she's stressed from school and hates college. I acted cool about it and say that I hope she feels better. After this, we hang out almost everyday. She has fully switched on the platonic switch, but I've started to really like her. She knows I still like her, but she doesn't acknowledge it, so I assume she has lost all romantic interest in me. It hurts because I'm crushing on her hard at this point. I stopped texting her a lot and only hang out with her when she wants to. Should I stop hanging out with her altogether and try to get over her a soon as possible? Its kinda fucking up my emotions at the moment.
>>
>>17681882
Yeah, probably best to be honest with her, desu senpai
>>
jesus dude... just do what's best for yourself
>>
Be a man you bitch, girls don't know what they want until a cock is in their pussy
>>
>>17681892
>Grab her by the pussy

t. Donald Cunt
>>
>>17681882
move on OP and don't waste any more time. She's not going to like you back romantically. You want on a few dates and she's though you were cute but she just isn't into you.
>>
>>17681936
This. Dear god this. Don't play the role of passive guy that stays friends until she finds an asshole that'll fuck her.

Women have the habit of being completely passive about what they mean and think you understand her intentions completely though woman speak. If she doesn't want to date, and you honestly believe you can't just be friends with her, move the fuck on.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Yeah, y'all are right.
>>
>>17681882
Same thing happened to me and it went on for a year and I got hurt emotionally not to long ago. Talked to her about it and now I don't talk to her anymore. I know I should've talked about the issue earlier.

Talk to her and stop hanging out with her OP
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.