[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literal shitposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: poo-emoji-1966[1].jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
poo-emoji-1966[1].jpg
33KB, 400x400px
How do I make my shit more solid?
Every time I go to the toilet my shit is bordering on diarrhea and it never ends. I have to spent hours on the toilet, and if I don't, sometimes literally two minutes after I finish cleaning I need to go again, so I spend a couple hours at a time sitting there.... it's really fucking up my life
I eat plenty of fiber, even tried some pills that supposedly contain a shit ton of fiber but if anything it just makes even more diarrhea (which helps a little bit, because then I don't spend as much on the toilet)
I'm not fat, I don't eat fastfood, I exercise...
This is really fucking my life up and it lasts for years, but I really should do something about it
Anyone with the same problem that fixed it?
>>
>>17681855
Do you drink a lot?
>>
>>17681859
I keep a 2 liter water bottle next to me and I drink it everyday
If you mean alcohol, no, I drink very rarely
>>
no one?
>>
The water could be the problem.
Quality or quantity
>>
Do you take prework out or creatine?
>>
>>17681866
Don't do this dumb shit, drink water when you're thirsty.
>>
>>17681921
And don't think the quality is the problem. Everybody in my family eats the same things and drinks the same water and only I have this problem

>>17681926
I take creatine, but I had this problem way before starting to take it
>>
>>17681855
See a doctor.
If that's not an option you could try to identify foods that cause it. Alternatively you could try probiotics. Sadly neither of those two things helped me, what I am trying now is to increase the amount of dairy products in my diet (especially fermented ones, like yogurt and kefir). That actually seems to help a bit, at least I started gaining weight.
>>
>>17681855

Go see a doctor. If this us a persistent issue it could be a symptom of an actual disease or at least an issue that should be treated properly.
>>
File: YBP-00104-1.jpg (258KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
YBP-00104-1.jpg
258KB, 1600x1600px
Eat properly. Your diet should be mostly plants with fish and sometimes game, and plenty of nuts, seeds, fruit etc

Failing that, cheat by having some of this stuff. It's not particularly good for you but it makes you shit like a greek god regardless of what you eat.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.