[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cc card info

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: POS_CC_on_file.jpg (87KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
POS_CC_on_file.jpg
87KB, 500x296px
experinces how to use cc card infos from darknet (trusted seller) best and safe and how/where to order things?
>>
wth I used a moneygram order with cash that sounds like a good way to get scammed

everything seems compromised nowadays I've been out of it since the first silk road went down.
>>
Don't bother.

Banks have criminal / fraud investigation teams that work closely with the feds. Chances are you'll be caught sooner or later.

Go get a regular job you fucking degenerate. If you're so retarded that you can't answer this question yourself, then 100% you're going to jail for the rest of your life.
>>
Please kill yourself. Just last week my bank called because of suspicious activity. Apparently my CC info got leaked from somewhere. They listed the activities, I said no I didn't do that, they cancelled my card and sent me a new one. It's a hassle because now I have to update my CC info for subscriptions.

OP, you are a worthless piece of shit and I will beat you to a bloody pulp if I ever meet you.
>>
>>17681466
>>17681445
>>17681441
ok guys, i dont do that
>>
Go wild! Book a nice expensive vacation. Be sure to give yourself a nice expensive flight in first class.

It's perfectly safe. Just remember you need to use your real name on the flight ticket, otherwise you can't board the plane. Don't worry about feds or banks or anything, they don't give a shit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.