[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help Me, I'm Really Confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

A bit of a read, sorry

>20
>Living with parents because they wanna pay for my schooling
>Just a few minutes ago hanging out with my neighbor downstairs at around 1:30 am
>Smoke some weed
>Playing CoD Infinite warfare beta
>Super Stoned (I never smoked weed so half a blunt felt great)
>Mom finds out I was hanging out downstairs
> Gets super enraged and threatens me with a belt
>She calls me a fuckboy, fag, son of a bitch and other shit
>Go upstairs to go catch some sleep
>my older brother comes in pissed as hell and begins to preach at me
>Tells me I'm a disrespectful little shit, irresponsible, ertc.
>Get annoyed at how he talks down to me even though he did worst in the past
>start telling him to stop yelling at me, and all I did was hang out with my friend
>calls me a dumbass and that he doesn't wanna talk to me anymore. Then proceeds to call me a loser, and a dumbass who's failed at life.
>Mom doesn't wanna talk to me, and guilt trip me about me worrying her

Am I a shitty person? All I did was smoke some weed and hang out with a friend a bit late. I don't have a job and I'm waiting for the beginning of 2017 to begin my studies.

I'm not the type that likes to go out and do anything illegal, and I'm the most helpful around the house of all my brothers.

>clean dishes, take dogs out, take the trash out, pick up and take care of my little sister, and whatever else my parents want me to do.

My brother is 26, unemployed, he's a neckbeard and took him over 6 years to complete his Associates in arts. And whenever my mom or dad need help with shit he always throws some tantrum/attitude and complains. Not to mention he likes to talk shit and criticize my mom and dad behind their backs.

I'm not the type to not help around the house, and I always do it without complaining, if maybe just a bit of annoyance. But never complain or talk shit. And I don't want to stay this useless, I'm planning on studying and getting a bachelor's in computer engineering.
>>
>Am I a shitty person?
No, far from it. With that said it sounds like your family is incredibly toxic. Dont make it a habit and weed will be harmless.

>(I never smoked weed so half a blunt felt great)

you are a fucking champ, holy shit..
>>
>>17681326
(Cont.)

Why do my mom and older brother treat me like this?

I'm not asking them to just ignore me if I were to murder someone. But why do they get so pissed if I wanna do something like hanging out with a friend late at night? Or sleepover at my friends apartment?

I've never really done anything bad nor gotten in trouble, and I'm always the most respectful one.

Is there a way to correct this or fix it? I'm tired of my mom being like this to me.

I don't know what to do
>>
I dislike people who smoke weed but I hate hypocrites and if your brother has done drugs in the past and complains about you doing weed then he seems like a cunt. From your description he also just sounds like an unpleasant person.

I assume your mum will stop being over the top but don't expect her to not be upset.
>>
>>17681332
Thank you man, and is a half blunt a lot?
>>
The Higher their Expectations, the Harder the Fall.

When you lost hope on a loser son, you don't care.
When it is the prized pupil, the world is crumbling.
Just smoke weed at your friend's house and start to increase your liberties step by step. It seems they thought you were tied to them.
>>
>>17681337
>>Thank you man, and is a half blunt a lot?

I mean it all depends on how thick it was rolled. But regardless of how fat and the fact you smoke half is fucking impressive for your first time. To put in perspective i had three baby hits my first time and was stuck for hours.
>>
>>17681337
>and I'm the most helpful around the house of all my brothers.

also you're fine bro, so long as you have a long term plan you are currently in progress of acting upon (ie starting in the spring for CE)

legit sounds like your family is a little off their nut for whatever reason whether it be understandable (still not acceptable obviously) or completely
>>
>>17681347
Makes sense I guess, Is just frustrating that my older brother gets to get away with a lot of shit as same as my little brother but I get the most restraint.
>>17681353
>>17681360
Well shit I guess I did pretty ok lol. And they definitely are, I just don't know if I'm same the one that's messing up or them.
>>
>>17681368
from what you described you are far and above the sane one, like exponentially

>She calls me a fuckboy, fag, son of a bitch and other shit
I mean seriously, this is the kind of shit i expect from 10 year olds on cod, not a grown ass woman.
>>
>>17681326
>>17681334

I almost get the impression you are leaving some details out here...
>>
>>17681376
Maybe OP is, seems too much like an open and shut case, unless his family really is ignorant as shit.
>>
>>17681377
>>17681376
I guess I am, I don't know what else to add, though. I smoke some weed, and I spent the night at the apartment of one of my childhood friends instead of getting picked up at 2 am like she told me she would. (I called her later and told her not to do it and she got mad because of that)

I sometimes reply with attitude to my older brother but that's jokingly, he gets mad about that. He sometimes greets me by "playful" insults. Fag, cuck, etc. But I won't get annoyed

Maybe a lot of the times nowadays I spend it watching TV for a good portion of the day. But that's because I've done most of my assigned duties or done what's been asked of me.
>>
>>17681377
And they really aren't, just bossy and sometimes hypocritical. My mom's just obsessed with keeping herself as an authority figure above us, instead of talking level-headed to me like the adult she and I am. My older brother always talks down to.me as well, and expects me to respect him even though he lacks a lot of it to me.

For example

>be 3 days ago
>Playing xbox one with a friend of mine
>my little sister is downstairs playing a table game with my older brother.
>I head down to get some snacks and a drink
>sisters asks If I can play with her, tell her I can't, I'm busy
>brother quickly replies with "He's too busy sucking huge cooks" in a "playful" (that's what he calls it) tone.
>right in front of my sister of 11 years old
>something within me snaps and I throw him a piece of sausage and tell him to stfu because she's right there
>He gets mad and calls me a cunt and that "nobody preaches at me"
>Nigga that wasn't preaching, that was telling someone to watch their tone around a fucking kid.
>>
As long as you are financially supported by them you ought to respect their house and their rules.

You're being selfish and inconsiderate
>>
You're a man child OP. You should have broken free from you parents control during your teens. Now you twenty, and they'll never see you as a proper adult and will try to control your life until you tell them off properly. Move out when you get the change (or stay at home and let them dominate you).
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.