[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Verbally Sexy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 123.jpg (24KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
24KB, 460x259px
>Advice for sexting for a straight guy?

>Advice on dirty talk for a straight guy to say during sex?

>Advice on flirting?

Please share your stories, experiences, advice, etc

Thanks bromigos
>>
It's a cliche but you can start be asking what she's wearing. Then tell her a story that includes slipping her out of those particular clothes. Whatever sexual fantasy you're having about her, just relay it to her. And ask what she would do in return to encourage her participation.

I don't have much to say in this department... just a lot of "ugh fuck yeah". If you're emotionally intimate, tell her you love her. In any case, you can say her name.

>Advice on flirting?
I usually just wing it, and act aloof and cocky, but in a halfway ironic way. Like if she gives me a compliment, I just say "I know". It all depends on what'll work for you and what'll work on her.
>>
>>17681365
Not OP

Goos lad. I just wanna weigh in on the compliment thing. I do "I know" sometimes if it'll be funny, but most of the time I respond with an honest, nice "thank you".

My thinking is that I want to reward her for putting herself out there. If I act cocky everytime she is making an effort , she doesn't feel like it's doing anything for you. I also like to reciprocate with a nonsense compliment every now and then.

>I like your eyelashes, Anon
>Thanks. I use them to dust off my watch every now and then. I like your knee bump *pointing*

"Yours too" is lame for several reasons.
1 . You are showing you're not comfortable taking a compliment.
2. You're putting the pressure on her.
3. There's nowhere to go from there
>>
>>17681248
Sup:)
>>
>>17681365
This guy has it.

Also when you're flirting body language matters most
>eye contact
>space between you two etc.
>>
>>17681248
>Advice on flirting?
I think that flirting is mostly about building tension - a lighthearted tension, not a "I'm going to rape your sister and behead your dog" tension. Teasing each other, being sarcastic and ironic, making specific and sparse compliments, making subtle sexual jokes, etc. Acting interested and joking/commenting about the crap I'm telling you is useful.
Smiling and having a decent posture helps a lot for me. Look at my face, smile, be confident in the bullshit you're telling me. Don't act scared. If we're texting - proper spelling, proper punctuation, no emojis, text me back in acceptable time.

About compliments: sparse, specific, both about looks and about personality. And, if I compliment you, thank me and eventually compliment me back if necessary.
>>
BUILD UP. Way too many guys make the mistake of assuming that the girl will be horny because they are, or that she'll be instantly horny because they express interest. Worst example is the dick pic.
You want to allow her the time to get worked up, to get in the right frame of mind. Now if you already have a relationship and she's already into you, it can be really hot to suddenly get a very explicit text. If it's the first time or she is generally not that receptive to sexting, go slowly. Tease her with having had a sexy dream about her. With not being able to concentrate because you keep picturing the dimpled in the small of her back. Make her really feel how attracted you are to her, how beautiful she is to you, how aroused you are and how much you enjoy exchanging dirty things like that. If you send pictures, again, build up. Start with a picture of your bulge through your pants or you teasing yourself by grazing it through your boxers. Make her desire more, make her beg for more, don't overfeed her right away.

Play into what she likes. Is she submissive? Give her commands. Tell her you don't want her texting back until she's soaking wet. Or tell her to take a picture of her panties at work and not even think about touching herself. She better keep those panties on.
Submissive? Ask her to please tell you what to do. Act helpless. Your dick is all throbbing now, what to do about it miss? Could she be so kind to give you permission to help yourself out?

Tease her with pictures of the parts of your body you know her to like. If she sends you pics, make sure to let her know how much you enjoy them. Getting back to them is great as well, like letting her know they popped into your head days later. Reassuring her that she turns you on will encourage her more to take initiative and play into your soft spots than any verbal reassurance that you won't judge her. Tell her how hard she made you come.

Also, share fantasies.
>>
>>17682211
Anything natural. It is a VERY common complaint from girls that guys try to fuck like robots. One of the hottest memories I have of my ex is that he made this whimpering noise on top of his lungs. Did it sound manly and hot by itself? No. Was it hot that I had gotten him so aroused and far gone that he was embarrassed and helpless about what came out of his own mouth? To. No. Fucking. End.
Obviously this is always personal, not everyone is comfortable with dirty talk even. But I think most girls do want to hear that the guy enjoys himself, even if just through sighing/panting, grunting, cursing and the occasional little line. (Like her name, "so good", whatever.)

Other than this, dirty talk is simply a way to connect psychologically during sex to intensify the experience. Anything goes in that regard. Tell her what you fantasize about doing to her. Tell her what you are currently thinking of, a hot memory with her that keeps playing through your head. Tell her what you want to do next. Tell her how good it feels what you're currently doing, or how sexy she looks from this position. Spell it out to her what your experience is, eg after eating her out in doggystyle position, tell her how hard it is to see her like that and not move straight to plowing her. Compliment her body, how she looks, how she feels, how she tastes and/or smells. Tell her you love her if it's true. You get the idea. Anything heartfelt and not related to a niche kink you never discussed before is worth trying.
>>
>>17682218
>Advice on flirting?
Eye contact and strategic smiling is the cornerstone of flirting. Flirting is hard to teach because there's many different ways to do it and most people have a signature style that comes most naturally to them.

Keep this in mind: in the end, all flirting boils down to singling someone out, to treating them differently than you would others. This is true both for complimenting someone and for teasing/fucking with them. The main reason that flirting can seem mean-spirited is not that there is any mean intent... it is more like guys talk shit about each other. At surface level, it looks like insults. But on a deeper level, the message is "we are such good friends that I can 'insult' you and you'll immediately know that I don't actually think little of you". It is also a more informal interaction. Pure politeness can be kind of distant and formal, which is not what you want.

So a lot of flirting starts with setting someone apart. Giving them a nickname, kind of creating saga out of little things they did (they dropped a plate once at work - now you're quick to "rush to their aid" when they hold something that can break), creating inside jokes or bantering with them in a way you don't with others. Compliments, being extra attentive (asking if they want coffee if you're going anyway, remembering all the little details they tell you about) etc are more conventional ways to show interest. These are also good for balancing out the more playful flirting to assure them that at the end of the day, you like them very much.

Honestly this is something you can only learn with practice. Start out with small steps, like reciprocating when you notice someone doing this to you (like teasing you). In time you will develop an intuition for when and in what way to try to flirt, and how to start small so they can shut your ass down before it gets awkward. Good luck!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.