[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is up. All my good 4chan friends I don't plan on killing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
What is up. All my good 4chan friends
I don't plan on killing myself but I am in a bit of a predicament
I met a girl online last year, whom I have grown very close to , and we sort of admit that it's a long distance relationship
I am very happy with the relationship we have and I would like to live closer to her, I'm in Cali she's in ny
Yet we're both still in school and my parents aren't the most accepting of people and I'm sure they would be great skeptics if I told them about her, well my mum sort of knows but not too much, her mom is okay with it but their family can't afford to fly her over to visit. yet my family could easily send me there and back
I'm very happy with the relationship that we have but I can tell that she is becoming more depressed as she wants me to be closer so we can have a better closer relationship, and I want to go see her so badly but I feel that my parents would never accept her simply because we met in a less traditional sense
I for one trust her completely but I need my parents to believe in it too
Ps I have it in the bank to go see her if I were to pay not my parents but I would still need to win their approval
Any directions you guys could point me in?
Pic related it's her
>>
Anything to say /adv/?
>>
You must be 18 to post on this site.
But I'll bite. If you need your parents permission to travel, you are too fucking young to spend that kind of dough on a girl.
You are also only really into her because you are otherwise doing poor with women, so you cling to what you have rather than dating someome locally.
Lastly I'm not your friend. Don't ever call me that again
>>
Kind of mean, but he's right. Wait until you're old enough to travel alone before you make that kind of choice. While you wait, work on your relationships with the people around you.
>>
>>17681311
>Lastly I'm not your friend. Don't ever call me that again
10/10 I Kek'd
>>
>>17681191
Does she have teeth?
>>
>>17682185
Came here to post this.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.