[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kinda serious question?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0327.jpg (55KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0327.jpg
55KB, 722x349px
So, i dont know if this is too heavy for /adv/ since its not a dating theme thread? But i thought id try. I'll greentext to keep it short.

>have a constant sense of fear and anxiety
>my whole life been like this scared to even go outside
>a hermit in adulthood
>go to therapy
>i interacted with a pedophile very closely when i was a kid
>chances are i was molested
>there is no other reason for me to be so scared and tense all the time
>Sex is very weird to me and also makes me awkward
>i almost never have sex with my bf who is understanding but also has needs
>my therapist is shit
>not helping me at all
>what the fuck do

Im so scared of everything...even the slightest bit of tension terrifies me and i freeze up. Even things as simple as my phone ringing. I dont have a license because im scared ill die in a car crash..or that i'll fail the test and everyone will mock me.

I cant live like this, can someone please give me advice?
>>
you're going to never take the steps necessary to recovery because you're most likely too weak but here they are

1) get a new therapist

2) bring your bf or someone you trust and start breaking out of your comfort zone

3) mentally rearrange yourself to not be scared of anxiety

You can do point three with logic, mediation, drugs, all 3, idk

Kill yourself
>>
>>17680975
>On advice board
>yea off yourself

Why are you here.

Secondly im fucking sick and tired of relying on unreliable people who only want a paycheck. I want tactics and tips on how to overcome this on my own.
>>
>>17680975
>this
Well, only the last sentence
>>
Sounds like a physiological problem rather than purely psychological to be in that state all the time. There might be an underlying condition like hyperthyroidism or something.
>>
>>17680988
Are you in university? What age are we working with?
>>
>>17680995
Im 24 and been through more therapists then i can count. All of them were awful and didnt give two shits about me. Truly therapy is some kind of scam.

I went to get diagnosed and after three hours of testing they came up with some diagnose two other therapists disagreed with. Useless.
>>
>>17680994
I have a slow thyroid and also anemic.
>>
>>17680964
I just ate ate a sandwich containing eggs, bacon, and bread, all of which were possibly expired. How worried would you be if you were me?
>>
>>17681013
Not at all as long as it tasted ok. I know by my description i sound like some cartoonish nutcase, but some things youd think would make me panic dont. I just....find it really hard to handle the anxiety is all.

I want to grow up and just be normal without constant fear.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.