[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asking out adv

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I'm going to ask out a girl in highschool, It's my first time trying to date and asking a girl out, any tips. I'm just planning on asking at the end of the school day. Likely to just be upfront and if she says no to move on
>>
>>17680858
You want to talk to her one on one, but don't trap her. Eye contact can be about 2-3 seconds long before you can break away for a little bit. Practice what you want to say in front of a mirror. It's cringe-inducing, but you'll at least ditch the worst things you can say. Also, smile a little bit. That's another thing to practice. I'm not very good at talking to people, but if you smile at them in a friendly, non-obsessive way, then you'll get a better reaction out of them
>>
>>17680858
Just do it. Don't make a big deal out of it. If she says yes, enjoy it. If she says no, ask someone else. If you do it enough, you'll get good at it.
>>
>>17680969
Thanks for the help, I will try to follow the advice
>>
>>17680982
Yeah, I hope this experience can help me get used to rejection, since it is a fear of mine. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>17680858
Do pic related. Be a chad.
>>
>>17681128
Okay dude
>>
I asked a girl what's up in the next days and that we should hang out together. Well she responded that she's meeting friends and what's up with me. She just ignored my offer. Instead she wished me a happy birthday. I still don't know how the fuck she knows about my birthday, but nevermind. She rejected me, but
I don't want to be the jerk here.
So should I respond? We're in same class, so I think I should at least write a little "thanks". I guess it would be the right thing, but I kinda don't want to. pls give advice.
>>
>>17682054
Say thanks and move on, no big deal.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.