[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Herpes.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

This girl I'm interested in informed me that she has genital herpes. Is this a we can get through this or run away situation?
>>
Herpes really isn't that bad. Can only get it if you fuck her with an open sore and no condom

If your thinking about her being a long term partner then why not? Your probably going to get it anyway.

That 1/6 statistic is for people with visible symptoms by the way, many people get an outbreak once and then never again, some never get an outbreak.

My girlfriend possibly has it but doesn't stop me from plowing her
>>
>I'm interested in
Nope.
N O P E.
Save yourself now. Herpes is for fucking life dude. It's not worth the gamble.
>>
Yeah I was very curious about this. But in my situation it's a girl that I know (who I can easily fuck btw) that has a bf who has herpes. I was a bit standoffish towards the girl when I heard about the story of her bf contracting herpes from his girlfriend at the time which is now his ex. I would like to fuck the girl but would she be considered damaged goods? What are the chances of her contracting herpes from her bf and giving that shit to me? A part of me is telling me to fuck her brains out and another part is telling me to run for the hills. damn.
>>
>>17680770
You can get herpes if there is no outbreak
>>
Yeah I want to fuck her, but I just don't know
>>
She has a bf asshole.
>>
I'm in the same boat. Got a long time female beat friend. Been in a relationship twice but it always ended with one of us moving. Got back into each other's life recently but she acquired herpes along the way since we last were together.

This time we are going for long term. Not sure to fuck or not.
>>
>>17680907
And you can still get a girl pregnant even if you're snipped.

It's extremely unlikely though.
>>
>>17680824
Maybe you should just tell the boyfriend that she's willing to cheat on him and not be a dick?

Otherwise, who gives a shit? You're already scum, a minor STD isn't going to impact your chances of attracting a partner any more than that.
>>
>>17680656
Run away as fast as you can from the mark of the devil
Ask yourself if the next girl won't mind you having it
>>
>>17680656
It's really not a big deal. Almost everyone you meet have some form of it (around 95% of people), and from memory, you can't get two.

Cold sores are a form of herpes simplex, and there's heaps of other forms that you won't ever get any sores from.

Even if you do get a genital form with outbreaks, they tend to only appear when your immune system is compromised, and can be really easily medicated.

I wouldn't consider it that big a deal.
>>
>>17680656
well that depends on how much you like her other holes really
does she have nice ears?
>>
Herpes, the gift that keeps on giving!

Go ahead and get you a good batch of that shit! Feel the burn!
>>
These are times when I feel so glad I am in a committed marriage with a monogamous partner and neither of us have ever had an STD.

Even if it isn't so bad and I am surprised how many people have it, wow! It still scares me!
>>
You're going to get herpes at some point in your life, unless you're a perma virgin, or are only sexualy active with someone who doesn't get coldsores, and assuming that partner doesn't cheat with anyone else that gets coldsores.

I.E. 95% of the population, if not 100%.
>>
>>17682104
>>17681289
found the sluts with herpes
>>
Medical student here, pop culture memes make for bad medical advice.

Herpes isn't a big deal. 90% of people who have it have no noticeable symptoms. Even if you do have symptoms, breakouts only happen for approximately one week out of ten. Furthermore, there are no future complications unlike other STDs that can cause brain lesions, death, etc.
>>
>>17682151
cont.

I'd say it's more unethical to be around people knowing you have the FLU than it is to give someone herpes without telling them. Everyone has it, and it's a very very mild affliction, despite the hystericism that the mention of an 'STD' causes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.