[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have experience with male satisfaction products?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Does anyone have experience with male satisfaction products?
which one do you recommend?
No looking for things to put in my butt btw.
>>
Regretted it. Not worth, clean up is a hassle
>>
I got the vortex and stu.

The stu was by FAR better makes you nut very quickly
>>
>>17680622

Basically this...

>>17680602

I bought a Bad Dragon male toy, not a dildo, basically a fleshlight, and it was not worth the price and clean up. I've only used it a few times, and for about 100 to 200 I spent on it, it wasn't all that much to say about it, kinda boring if anything. The noises though were pretty hot, but other than that, it felt dead and boring.
>>
>>17680602
Get the one with the better texture and consistency and ask to test it out with your thumb first to decide
Also ask for the ones with the massage marbles truest me the extra pressure is worth it
I should get one too, hell everyone should get one since too mjch masturbation hurts and that's a healthy alternative
>>
I have mixed feelings about it. It's fun, but like another anon said, cleaning it sucks. Overpriced too.
>>
How close to the real thing does it feel?
>>
I bought a tenga 3d. The spiral.

It could be the lube I'm using, but it's... okay. It's just okay. A bit too intense if the foreskin gets held back and all of the ridges are solely stimulating the glans. Overstimulation is something I keep having to avoid.

Maybe it is the lube. I bought "Passion Lube" because it was the only water based one I could find that wasn't full of garbage that I didn't want all over my penne rigate.
>>
>>17681199
>>17680622
>>17681114
Can't you just wear a rubber and not have to clean up?
>>
>>17681277
>implying anyone who buys these has also had sex
From what I remember (about how Tenga eggs felt), the slipperiness was there, but not the warmth. Along with that, vaginas have a unique texture that warmed up rubber/latex would not be able to emulate.

I've came inside girls bareback, and while the sensation itself isn't necessarily earth-shatteringly amazing, it's a combination of the physical feeling (which again, is great) and the idea that a woman is accepting your seed and you literally have zero responsibility to clean up.

As for mouths, I guess the feeling is about the same, but when someone else is doing it, it's stimulating in its own way. A girl can't do what makes you feel maximum pleasure 100% of the time with her mouth like you can with a sex toy, but the idea that it's someone else is what makes it so pleasurable imo. Plus, ups and downs and plateaus in pleasure make the ups that much more intense.
>>
>>17681297
you still need lube.
>>
Magic Wand. 10/10, great for couples but very loud. Be careful of fakes.
>>
Don't buy this shitty western product. Japan has been developing these for years and have crafted over thousands of different sizes and sensations. There is a guide over at >>>/jp/15983633
>>
>>17680602
I have the fleshlight in the OP. I would recommend it. Feels great to use and cleanup isn't that bad although if you don't have a partner it may actually make you desire real sex more.
>>
>>17680622
>>17681114
Ignore these tradcon shills.
The good toys are reversible and easy to clean (Lilith Uterus, for example.) Just take them into the bathroom with you, flip it inside out, wash it with soap&water, and dry with a towel and cornstarch or talcum powder.
Also Bad Dragon holes are known to be not very good.

THE GUIDE: http://pastebin.com/hwhGL66a
>>
I just use lotion and watch twerk videos.
>>
>>17680602

My first toy was a tenga cup. Felt great, but not intended for more than a day of use. It sold me on he concept, though.

Over the next couple of years, I got a fleshlight and couple of sleeves: plain (meh), vortex (pretty good), and ribbed (middle ground). They worked fine enough, but you have to be realistic and know that lots of times after orgasm, you don't want to go to a bathroom and washup/clean the toy. So they either ddidn't get used, or over time got dirty. Cleaning isn't TOO bad, and they're somewhat reversible, but I still had some cleaning issues mostly related to drying them out.

I then got a tenga fliphole, and I have to say that it's pretty awesome. They say it's only supposed to be good for 50 or so uses, but mine has lasted at least a year and a half or two. The ability to open up makes applying lube, adjusting stimulation, and clean up/drying is a breeze as you can easily access every nook and cranny and leave them all exposed to air as it dries.
>>
>>17681827
>twerk videos

How does anyone find that attractive?
>>
>>17682317
because butts, anon
glorious, jiggling butts
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.