[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So theres this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: JJ.gif (499KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
JJ.gif
499KB, 500x207px
Hey /adv/

This is my first time being madly in love with a girl. The girl and I talk a quite a bit in school and outside (online) ive even been out with her but she had friends and I did too. The problem is all her friends know me and all mine know her and were all kinda close on top of this theres one other guy she talks to as much as me and I feel very uneasy about that since hes also my friend. I cant tell her how I really feel because of all that.

Im moving away from the school soon but I plan on going to some weekly program with her so I can still talk with her and meet. The program ends near the summer so I still get to meet her for one more year. Theres a party at the end of the program and I plan on telling her that I love her after it just so I could get it out of my system. If she says yes, we`ll still meet if she says no, I wont have to deal with being around her and will try getting over it.

How about you guys, did any of you do anything like this? If so how did it go?
>>
Also is my plan retarded?
>>
FUCK IT IS ISNT IT

AAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
I'm just going through this, and let me tell you man. I learned to never go 0-100 that fast. My situation is a little different, but the basis is similar.

I know what it feels like. It's gnawing at you. You feel it inside, and you can't sleep because of it. You can't eat. You try to occupy your time with other things but you always manage to connect something to her, or remember something about that situation that reminds you of her. You just cannot get her out of your head. And the worst part is these feelings are so new to you, you have no idea how to control them.

I am never not going to advocate telling someone how you feel. But just, be careful anon. Not everyone has the same heart as you do.

I wish you the best, and if it does work out; be good to her.
>>
>>17680453
I will but what happened? How did you learn not to is it through an experience?
>>
>>17680468
Sorry I'm back.

Yeah it's through experience. Me and this girl were talking and she was so into me. And I her. But then I got really clingy I guess, but I fell in love with this girl.

And I drove her away.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.