[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn computer hacking. Where do I start? what do I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

I want to learn computer hacking. Where do I start? what do I need to learn to become a hacker.

help /adv/
>>
Ask /g/
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>17680206
he said hacking, not desktop ricing
>>
First learn about computers... then continue to have that fantasy. You don't ask questions like that...? Become smart use google and research instead of asking.. hackers don't ask... they research and penetrate git gud faggot.
>>
>>17680206
Alright
>>
>>17680216
I've been using computer since I was 8, only for gaming. I have googled shit and they say learn the computer language and im like "where do i download this shet"
>>
Learn different network protocols inside and out down to the packet level.

A lot of vulnerabilities are found by throwing random shit at different protocols until you see an unexpected result
>>
>>17680223
Not everything comes in a convenient package for you to run on your computer. Books my dude books read stuff study the x86 architecture and the x64 architecture of Windows then once you become familiar begin to code... get familiar. It's a repition. Study.learn.experiment.repeat. Being a hacker is just being a full time adult student at college you are always reading and learning something new it's not just something that just comes as a talent.
>>
>>17680233
Wtf random shit? Lulz it's not random my dude it's calculated to break the JMP or GET protocol and exercise a buffer overflow allowing remote code execution.
>>
>>17680233
what is a network protocol? :^)

>search up after responding

>>17680239

where can I get those book, I'm in hs still. I'm taking computer science I'm learning HTML and CSS rn
>>
hacking is not what you think it is. And it's a lot harder and more frustrating than you're imagine. Just saying.
If you really want to learn about it start by googling edx cs50 and take that course. You need to learn how computers and programming languages work before anything else.
>>
OP here

i'll Google this shit rn.
thanks /adv/
>>
Hacker knowledge gets obsolete faster than hardware. Have fun with that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.