[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1407807902214.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1407807902214.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>cute girl always sits next to me in class
>check each other out
>seems really nice and sociable
How do I talk to her? Before the exam we took today I was about to ask her how studying went but I got nervous and didn't say anything. She's a little intimidating.

I'm scared of rejection and I've been rejected by almost every girl I have ever come on to (and rejected every girl that has come on to me out of anger at that fact). I just want a normal life with healthy friendships and sex.
I feel like I'm not good enough because I don't really have a passion and am 99% sure I'm depressed and anxious so I use weed and liquor as a crutch.
>>
>>17679579
Just be yourself, bro
>>
>>17679999
Nice get faggot
>>
>>17680087
Kek'd
>>
OP, it doesn't really matter what you say or how you say it. You just need to break the ice and show her that you're interested in her. If she's into you (sounds like she is), she should be receptive and reciprocate.
>>
Talk to her as a person. Not the sacred object you seem to think all females are. They don't actually like being treated like that. Be down to earth and real. Ask the same kind of stuff you'd ask a guy.

If you're depressed and don't have your own shit together, don't try to get a relationship to try to fix yourself. You have to fix yourself and your problems first before you try to include someone else in your life. You'll just end up being a clingy loser like half the people who ask for girl advice on here.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.