[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I done goofed with this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1471352456587.jpg (73KB, 450x309px) Image search: [Google]
1471352456587.jpg
73KB, 450x309px
Okay so anyway, where should I start. I was a neet for two years. I then decided to change my life around. i moved to the big city. I started going to a technical college (dropped out later). Well after searching for a job I found one in July as a prep cook at a restaurant. When I started this pretty girl who works as a dishwasher introduced herself . After that I would joke and greet her All the time. Lets add some details she's around my age very quiet, timid and reserved and she has a sister who works at the same restaurant. Well after asking her sister if she was single she said yes, She told me she never had a bf before. So I made my move on her got dressed up and bought her flowers I asked her out. She said no she can't because of her work schedule. She works a second job. I got mad at her and ignored her for a while. I got so guilty I apologized on the 17th of Oct. She acted confused and was smiling she told me I wasn't being rude. well yesterday she quit that job. I asked a female coworker for her phone number she gave me her phone number. I texted her last night she was very upset at me telling me where I got her phone number. Well what do I do now /adv/? Does she even like me? What are her intentions with me? Was she just teasing me? Should I text her back?
>>
>can't take a hint
She doesn't like you and never did. She was being friendly to a coworker (you), it's called common courtesy. If a girl wants you to contact her she'll give you her number.
Never contact that chick again and start over.
>>
File: 1471807656974.jpg (20KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
1471807656974.jpg
20KB, 616x616px
>does she even like me
>>
>>17679499

No, she's not teasing you, she's rightfully creeped out by your slimy privacy-invading stalker bullshit.

No, you should not text her. No, she does not like you. Leave her the fuck alone.
>>
>>17679525
what you mean anon?
>>
>>17679530
>>17679519
Wow, I should asked else where. Her sister was trying to hook me up with her. Her sister told she keeps her feelings to her self. Oh well I guess I'm a just a dirty creep i will stop contacting her.
>>
>>17679543
>OP asks a question and gets two legit answers he doesn't like
Yes, you are a dirty creep. You are not the special snowflake you think you are.
If you can't already tell that she wants nothing to do with you then you've crossed the creep line. You can stop being an autist and listen to us, or you can stalk some other chick into exile and repeat your mistakes.
>>
>>17679499
>I asked a female coworker for her phone number
Creepy-ass faggot
>>
>>17679543

Bit of advice: shy girls are generally not waiting for some impetuous guy to come along and shatter their shell. They need to feel comfortable and safe with you first.

Getting her contact info behind her back is very much not conducive to her sense of content.
>>
>>17679565
No anon I won't I will just return to playing video games and watching movies I give up on women . I don't even care anymore, I will focus on going to the gym more.
>>
>>17679499
>So I made my move on her got dressed up and bought her flowers I asked her out.

You made too big of a freaking deal out this and probably weirded her out. Why didn't you just ask her to do something with you and keep things casual? Quit treating asking someone out like it's a marriage proposal.
>>
>>17679581
Don't give up, just don't pursue them as much. Go to the gym, get your shit together, gain a little confidence, and they will start giving you their number instead of you having to creepily obtain their number through alterior, stalkerish means.
>>
>>17679499
Just fuck a waitress instead buddy
>>
>>17679543
Did her sister tell you specifically she wanted to get you two together or did you just assume that? Also, think about what you did for a moment. You got mad at her for saying NO. She has every right to say NO to you or anyone. Second, you got her number without her permission. Shouldn't that concern her a bit?
>>
>>17679634
Well, her sister told she wanted me with her she even told me what kind of movies she likes. >>17679615
Thanks man I will cocoon mode for now, I will lose my belly fat.
>>17679628
Some of the waitresses seemed interested But I didn't do anything
>>17679634
Damn now thinking about it I was in the wrong. I should have asked her for her phone number. I remember she asked me to give her my phone number on two occasions but she never texted back. Oh well I give up I don't understand shy girls I want something else
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.