[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuck in a situation with a girl...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: fashion-girl-1105213_960_720.jpg (95KB, 960x663px) Image search: [Google]
fashion-girl-1105213_960_720.jpg
95KB, 960x663px
have a problem. i dont know who else to go for advice for, so a while back, i met this girl at work and kind of liked her, so i straight up told her i did...
>nb4 we work together...
the next time i saw her i asked for her number she had said no...
but now it seems like she likes me back, doing shit a typical woman that likes you will do, like look at me every time i walk by and now shes actually coming up to me to talk to me.
Im not sure what to do at this point, ive already been rejected one by her, i dont want to ask her again but that seems to be the only logical option, but what and how should i handle this situation?
>>
anybody want to help me out??
>>
>>17679394
>it seems like she likes me back
You're cute when you're delusional
>>
>>17679450
thanks anon, that helped me out real well
>>
It seems like she's doing totally normal things Anon.

>Looking at you and talking to you occasionally

Um.. K?
>>
>>17679494
umm no not occasionally like every time i walk past she looks...
>>
Don't pay any special attention to her; treat her as if you've completely gotten over her and she's just another coworker.

If she's into you, this will drive her wild and make her want you even more

If she's not into you, you can still walk away with your dignity
>>
File: image.png (792KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
792KB, 640x960px
>>17679394
>>
>>17679639
lol its like 4chan to do this shit
>>
>>17679622
well shes not like a snotty white girl, she actually has morals and a good work ethic... what most girls now a day lack in. i dont want to "walk away with my dignity" at least not with this type of girl, shes a rare breed now a days, and shes an 7/10 i dont want to ignore her because that would seem rude, at least not with this girl...
>>
>>17679662

Fine, continue being her beta orbiter and interpreting all of her actions based on what you wish they meant. See how that works out for you and report back, or don't.
>>
>>17679687
>continue being her beta orbiter
dude, this girl aint like any other type of girl ive ever encountered, thats why im here, i know what you mean by orbiting her but there isint any other guys in the solar system to collide with, get me? she wasent even born and raised in the us, she was raised in Pakistan so she isint like the normal American girl.
>>
>>17679700
she may be afraid what her family would think about dating a white guy
>>
>>17679720
kek im hispanic i actually do think this may be the reason why shes so iffy, because of her foreign parents...
>>
>>17679722
doesn't matter you are a western guy in the US but it is likely her initial concern. I would try again, paki girls are beautiful
>>
>>17679739
legitimately best answer ive gotten all day, i know for a fact she likes me back because of many factors, its just that shes rejected me the first time, n i suppose it was because i came off as a player (im not) so i mean i dont know what to ask her at this point, im thinking about just saying "let me take you out some time"...
>>
anyone else wants to put in some toughs before i see her?
>>
>>17679789
Ignore her for a bit and see what happens
>>
>>17679789
>>17679700
Give her my number so I can give her the dick and end any misconceptions you had about her.

(555) 555-5555
>>
>Boy with shits for brains getting advice from guys who haven't got a clue, the thread

Did it ever in life occure to you that telling girls you like them, is something you should stop doing at age 15?

What's more exciting in chemistry class? Showing or telling?
>>
>>17680059
The last time I showed someone how much I like them, they called the police on me.

Showing is not always better than telling.
>>
didnt see her today... i accidentally lied about it
>>17679952
might try this...
>>17680041
lol i hope you do well with other women
>>17680059
jump off my dick would you??
>>17680107
STRANGER DANGER!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.