[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I give it time or keep calling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: imgres.png (4KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
4KB, 266x190px
I broke up with my girlfriend, first love.

things have gotten pretty bad past week. I became clingy and kept calling her and threatening to come to Sweden.

she promised me if I leave her until march, we can go back to talking and even being friends. and I am hoping even more.

should I just give it time? I feel like calling her now. but I have caused her too much pain and last night she broke down in tears.
>>
Leave her alone, clinging to her is only making it worse for yourself remember that. Realise there are lots of other girls out there and "first love" will eventually mean little to you. It might feel like absolute shit now but the best thing you can do is cut contact with her and do not cling to her anymore. Trust me when I say you will want to talk to her and keep tabs but avoid any of that shit and focus on yourself and your own hobbies. Don't consider getting back together as an option because getting back together never fucking works as the same problems arise over and over and you'll feel even more shit. Also just once more to clarify, cut fucking contact with her, you're not waiting for her and her friendship, forget about her and move on, there's other people and possible relationships out there that you're wasting by trying to salvage this. Give yourself the time you need and move on. Good luck anon
>>
>>17679362
>threatening to come to Sweden.
Dude, long distance never works out, especially if you are in a different country.
>>
>>17679559
>>17679559
she came to see me allot over the course of two years.

one month ago she came to see me. she spent £800 pounds when we were only supposed spend £250 each

it was working just fine.
>>
>>17679362
This girl does not love you and does not want anything serious with you, MOVE ON.
Don't emasculate yourself like that, you're a man, behave like one, go build yourself a bright future with money, a stable career and learn useful skills/develop healthy hobbies. During this proccess you'll definitely find a woman worthy of your time and effort, someone that really likes and respects you.

>being friends
This is bullshit and you both know it, there are feelings involved, you'll never truly be friends. You won't cheer for her when she finds another guy, you won't feel good knowing that she is being happy without you.

I've been in a similar situation, i was dumped by the woman i loved and she said the same bullshit to me, she said we could still be friends.
The truth is that they say this because they don't want to feel bad about themselves for dumping you, they are thinking only about themselves and how others perceive them, they don't really care about you and they surely don't want to be friends with you.

Don't do this to yourself OP or you might as well castrate yourself and give up on being male. This is extremely pathetic and she will definitely lose whatever little respect she still has for you if you become her little beta orbiter.
Never, ever, give up an ounce of your masculinity and self-respect for a woman.
>>
>>17679588
> she spent £800 pounds when we were only supposed spend £250 each

logic has abandoned you. this hasn't got anything to do with anything. give it up, invest some time in yourself and regain your self worth please.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.