[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend wants me to sell my panties.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: dollar_sign_classic_thong.jpg (27KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
dollar_sign_classic_thong.jpg
27KB, 750x750px
Hi /adv/.

My boyfriend frequently asks me to sell my used panties online for money. He says it's "free and easy" money but it makes me uncomfortable because I feel like doing so is whoring out my body in a way? These transactions involve sending sellers pictures of you wearing these panties, pictures which they will keep forever and most likely masturbate to. It bothers me a bit to know that other people besides my bf are masturbating to my body. (And yes, it would bother me if strange women were masturbating to my bf too...) My bf says the pictures don't need to show my face, and that these people will never know who I am, but I can't fathom sending half naked pics of myself to people for money, I feel like such pictures would be special and for my boyfriend to see only. Then again it sounds like easy money... :(

Am I wrong /adv/? What is your take on this?
>>
>>17679171
Boyfriend here willing to answer any questions too.
>>
Boyfriend can fuck off and sell his own underwear to the gay community if he's that inclined. Sure it's easy money but only if you do not have issues with it. If it is already causing you stress now, I don't see how some bucks (and don't make the mistake of thinking you'll somehow get rich doing this) are worth it.

Boyfriend should take your feelings about your own body more seriously. It's easy for him to say that it's quick money when he doesn't have to do jack shit. Let him be someone else's pimp.
>>
>>17679171
It is easy money but so is whoring yourself out.

I wouldn't ask anyone I cared about to do it unless I was dirt poor and had absolutely nothing to lose and no real aspirations.
>>
>>17679171
You're absolutely right. It's your body, it's your underwear, and if you're uncomfortable with this whole thing, you shouldn't do it. It's not "free and easy" money if it's damaging your self-respect.

Your boyfriend shouldn't pressure you into something like this. It's not wrong for him to share his turn-ons and ASK you to do something like this, but if you've made it clear you don't like it, he shouldn't keep pushing the issue. And if he's taking a share of the money you're making, he's a real fucking sleaze and he's basically low-key pimping you out. It sounds like maybe he doesn't respect you all that much. If you were my friend, I'd probably advise you to break up with him
>>
>>17679177
Why would you even want to do this? Are you a literal cuckold? Do you secretly hate your girlfriend and want to degrade her? Or are you just such a useless piece of shit that THIS is the best scheme you've got to make money?
>>
>>17679182
He says if he were a girl, he would do it without hesitation and I believe him.

>>17679183
I asked him if it was a money issue, if he would still want me to do it if we were rich. He said it's still extra money?

>>17679186
I never flat out said "I will never do this", I just couldn't be 100% comfortable with the idea. I also never explicitly told him to never talk to me about it again.

I appreciate all the input. Once again, my bf is not forcing me to do this. He just asks me every so often (frequently was a bit of an exaggeration) and I am ambivalent about the issue which is why I'm asking /adv/. I guess I expected more mixed opinions on the subject. I care about my bf a lot and did not mean to paint him as a monster here.
>>
>>17679257
So have you actually done it, or is it just something you've discussed now and then?
>>
File: kama-deva-the-hindu-god-of-love.jpg (20KB, 252x259px) Image search: [Google]
kama-deva-the-hindu-god-of-love.jpg
20KB, 252x259px
>>17679171
do not sell your panties they can be used to invade your privacy in the future energetically and worse ; better yet to go to a Catholic Church and get a blessing or protection against abuse from your boyfriend for FREE !!

ANY OF YOU HERE CAN GO TO A CATHOLIC CHURCH AND GET A FREE BLESSING IF YOU FEEL YOUR ENERGY BODY NEEDS THAT HELP .
>>
>>17679261
I've never done it. It's just something that has been discussed. I wanted to see /adv/'s opinion on the thought of selling semi-nude photos of yourself or your panties for money (and your bf/gf's for money). Not /adv/'s opinion on my bf based on three sentences I wrote. :\ I feel like a bad gf now.
>>
>>17679257
That's great but he's not the person doing this so him going on about it after you expressed hesitance a few times is still hypocritical.
>>
>>17679271
Nah, people just jump to conclusions here, it's fun

Basically, the answer is that you shouldn't do it unless you're comfortable with it and it turns you on to think of other people looking at you that way. Based on what you've said, it turns you off and makes you uncomfortable, so you shouldn't
>>
>>17679171
classic conflict of interests
what appears to be an economic issue is likely also an issue of values. personally, i would not want to be with someone that would do what your bf is asking of you, as it indicates values that are contradictory to my own. i do not share in any way, and i would not want someone who wanted me to share.
>>
>>17679283
Sure it's not enough to say that he's a bad boyfriend or whatever, but don't you think it is pretty obnoxious/obtuse that what you just mentioned apparently is not a legitimate end of the discussion for him?
>>
File: sadfgd.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sadfgd.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17679171
That's a very lucrative business.

I buy and sell storage units and came across about 1000 pairs of used women's underwear. My brother told me people buy those if you include a picture of some whore wearing them.

I hired a hooker for 4 hours (500 dollars I negotiated) and had her try about 300 pairs on and took two pics each of her (decent looking whore) and gave them to my brother and he sold all 300 for 80 dollars each. It blew my mind

I quit the pantie business though because I was getting creepy letters sent to my house, You have to do that shit out of a p.o box.
>the hooker I kept hiring for pics looked like pic related (Ms. Howard stern)
>>
>>17679282
>>17679314
I guess I play a role in these convos because I am sometimes conflicted on the subject. I have asked him how much money panties go for, what the extra money would be used for, and if he would wear the panties we sell, all out of curiosity before. The last one was kind of a joke but he said he would actually do it (i.e. I model the panties, he wears them, we sell them).
>>
>>17679283
I agree.

>>17679290
This might be true, but I wouldn't leave him over this single issue.
>>
>>17679334
did the pictures include face?
>>
>>17679368
yeah. Two pics, one of full body, and one without face and just close up body
>>
>>17679171
>Am I wrong /adv/?
no you are not wrong , do what you feel is right for you.
>>
>>17679373
I am really surprised that she agreed to that just for 500 dollars with her face being in it, she knew right?

Genius idea though.
>>
>>17679379
I'm not sure if she knew what I was going to do with the pics. She probably thought I was just some creep with a bunch of women's panties. She was strung out on pills so maybe she didn't even put two and two together

I paid off my house in the panties business
>>
Going to sleep because I work long shifts. Thank you everyone for the replies. Will continue to monitor and reply to thread if it's still up later.

Also please stop shitting on my bf, it breaks my heart to read some of the hurtful words directed towards him. He is not a bad person.
>>
>>17679386
Shit man, why aren't you back in the game then? you are tempted me to try this out. Where do you even sell them? is it just seeking out random people, or is it more like an ad set out for people to come across a page to buy?

Dayum.
>>
>>17679598
>why aren't you back in the game then?

Because my girlfriend isn't cool with me hiring hookers. It's not a market that will ever cool off, If she leaves me or I leave her I'll be getting a PO box that day lol

My brother sold them for me because he has more time on his hands and I gave him a cut (15%). He used the eBay, craigslist, and backpage. This was like a full time job for him, He even was carrying a gun around because he had so much money on him and in his house

I made way more money in the panties game then I ever could make flipping storage units and cars.

My biggest score was those 1000 pairs, that alone paid off my house and some, even after I paid my brother and the hooker I used
>>
Ditch boyfriend, Seriously, Run fast as hell and dont look back.

Put Yourself into a Mans shoe's.

Would You be serious with Your other half, Raising kids together and the works while selling panties?

Your boyfriend is a Nigger, call the cops, say He hit You.
>>
Has your boyfriend been watching too much OitNB?

Tbh I'd do it if I had the connections.

He should respect your decision though.
>>
>>17679171
goddamn. In a world where women demand equality they still hook up with these silly lazy cunt bf's that disrespect them. OP, does it not bother you at all your bf is a fucking pimp?
>>
>>17679171
Can he break me into the biz?
>>
>>17679637
Thanks for the info dude. Shit is really interesting sounding, surely your GF wouldn't mind the extra cash and could even get involved with the process herself so she knows that you aren't doing anything with the girls?

I mean that is A LOT of money. Like enough to start off a small business type of money.
>>
>>17680084

Actually she does mind, She is crazy jealous. She gave me the silent treatment for 3 days because I told her what I used to do (hiring hooker to wear panties and selling them) when I was drunk....and we live together!
She was pretty pissed for the reminder of the week

If I asked her to be the girl modeling them she would flip the fuck out.

I respect her and wouldn't go behind her back or lie to her, So I'm out of the panties game for now.

But if it doesn't work out, Like I said...That day I'm getting a P.O Box.
>>
>>17680098
So did your brother pretend to the female at hand while selling them or was it more just a business transaction type thing? also I assume he sold them through the internet via mail.

That's really sucky though that your GF won't do it. I'd suggest to her personally that she should take the pictures and have nothing to do with that part, just the business part that might sway her.

Again, fuck that is a lot of money, especially since you can buy bulk of cheap underwear for pennies.

Respect though for not going behind your GF's back, I get it.
>>
>>17680113
>So did your brother pretend to the female at hand while selling them or was it more just a business transaction type thing? also I assume he sold them through the internet via mail.

He said it was his wife in person, and we also sold them over the internet as well (eBay) and pretended to the the hooker. But about 60% of sales were in person. Mostly old guys that would buy several pairs at a time

The stained underwear sold the fastest. If it was piss, cum or blood. Those guys didn't seem to care.

Kinda fucked up lol.....

Yea it's a lot of money, But you can't take it to the grave with you. If you want to enjoy a modest life with a woman you love...That's more valuable then dying alone a millionaire
>>
>>17680126
Man this has all been very eye opening and quite entertaining as well. Thank you very much for the in depth responses,

It's crazy cuz it is like drug dealing but without the legality issues, just the shame hush hush secretiveness and seediness about it.
>>
>>17680126
>That's more valuable then dying alone a millionaire

to each his own. I plan on dying alone, as sad as that sounds. I'm too much of an asshole and lazy to commit myself to a relationship.
>>
>>17679334
Now I'm interested.

Where were you selling them?
>>
>>17679637
>1000 pairs

I thought you said 300 pairs?

And 300 pairs @ $80 - 15% paid off your house?
>>
Your boyfriend isn't necessarily wrong, it is free and very easy money
But you're also entirely right in being uncomfortable, it's a blatantly sexual transaction and if you don't want to send underwear shots to people then don't.

It's a perfectly reasonable idea to make money but if you're not 100% comfortable then don't do it, he has no authority to force you into it. It's a pretty easy thing to come to conclusion.
>>
Your boyfriend is pimping you. is your face in those pictures? That shit can come back and bite you when you grow up. Who is getting the money? you or your boyfriend? You should be getting a much larger cut than him and you should make sure that your face is not in those pictures. don't let him use you.
>>
>>17680793
You're right.

Something smells fishy with that used panties story.
>>
>>17681019
Yeah, why pay that much per underwear when you can get the same thing for $3-5 each on the used undergarment subreddit
>>
File: 5star.jpg (9KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
5star.jpg
9KB, 280x180px
>>17681019
Lol, I see what you did there.
>>
>>17681019
lol
>>
>>17680793
I said I found a 1000 pairs, the first time I hired the hooker and gave the pics to my brother was 300 to test the waters and they all sold. Hired the hooker a couple more times for the rest of the panties, same whore.

Yes, it paid off my house
>>
Can someone tell me how to get started in the panty selling business?

my gf is willing to do it
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.