[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SERIOUS PROBLEM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: pepepoleon.jpg (537KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pepepoleon.jpg
537KB, 2048x1536px
Hi /adv/, it's been a while, I have a big dilemma, and nearly nobody to ask for serious advice.
Greentext time.
>be me, 19yo student from France
>room-mate moves out
>new person moves in
>it's a beautiful 21yo Algerian girl, I really get on well with her
>she's so fuckin nice to me, even if she comes from a really difficult background she behave like a well educated person (don't see her parents at all because father never been there and mother religion-crazy)
>she's really the introvert kind of girl, never see anybody (nobody left in her life except bf)
>I can invite all my friends she don't care
>she's really nice and especially to me
>guy turn out to be a filthy 43yo Arab she met on the street, that's fuckin weird but he's nice to me so I just ignore that fact
>one night I hear she go batshit and throw everything while screaming: "GEEEEET OUUUUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU I DON'T LOVE YOU etc.. etc..."
>the guy don't leave, pretends to be cleaning the mess
>he tells me he's gonna leave and hand me the keys when I ask him
>as soon as I get back to my room she continues "get out" and he grabs her in a violent way (I think I saw his hand up like he was going to beat her)
>I get back
>he stops
>she call the cop to get him out
>he's a fuckin hypocrite to me and act like "ahhh women, she always do this once in a while"
>he don't want to give her key back
>she mention that he's married and have children
>I get him out of the apartment to let the cops arrives
>he tells me it's his apartment too
>tell hi no, his name is not on the contract
>he wants to sleep in the living room
>I let him enter in the living room waiting for the cops
>she comes to scream at him "why are you doing this to me ? I don't love you, I don't want you, we don't even fuck you're disgusting (he is) etc......"
>she grabs keys in his jacket
>he gets at her violently and take the key
>I separate them
>cops arrive after 45min
>they take the keys of our apartment from him
>they kick him out
cont.
>>
>he never stops calling her
>she cries, I talk to her, tell her it's a good choice for her and she have to be strong
>worry as fuck for her
>don't see him again the next 3 days
>today
>see him
>they "got back together"
>tell her I don't want more problems and that's insane, I'm leaving the appartment one day or another
>she feels bad
>apparently the day after the argument I left to work and he was there waiting for her in the morning
>she feels bad because I'm leaving and she says she should left because she's being the problem, I see tears in her eyes
>tell her it's okay and that she's not the problem, it's the situation
>she says she just can't leave him because she would need to go far far away and she don't have any money
>the guy's married and I just kept the harem of a polygam sociopath like /int/ just predicted when I describe the couple and their origins
So do I get her in touch with a charity program that helps woman that are trapped like this or do I just leave her without getting into trouble ? They guy is a fuckin psycho, he's nice to me but he don't understand justice and has friend that murdered their ex-wifes with a knife and are in prison, he's dangerous.
A lot of people are telling me it's not my problem, but I feel guilty, she might just kill herself one day.
Help me /adv/
>>
Please help me I feel lonely and helpless, I have bad thoughts
>>
>>17679129
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
>>
>>17679129
Dunno what to tell you dude, this sounds like a huge mess already, but even more for you if you get involved. On some level, people like that make their own problems. It sucks that she doesn't have any money, but that ultimately isn't your problem unless you want to be her next monkeybranch.
>>
File: Fucking Possum Bag Ladies.jpg (101KB, 543x527px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking Possum Bag Ladies.jpg
101KB, 543x527px
>>17679129
>>17679132
Jesus fuck

Is there anyone else in her life she can rely? I don't mean you should try and get someone else to help her, just that she might be able to walk away from the guy if she could rely more on family or friends besides you.

Have you asked her why she stays with him?

Who are the people saying it's not your problem? Roomates being in bad relationships is at least partially your problem no matter what anyone says
>>
>>17679213
>monkeybranch
I don't even remotely want to be with her, it just fills me with rage that her future get ruined like this, she's a smart girl and don't deserve this, as a human being this is kind of my duty to help others save their lifes.

>>17679214
>Is there anyone else in her life she can rely?
Only relatives are leaving in Algeria and came only once, they are really nice tho.

>Have you asked her why she stays with him?
Because he don't want to leave, she wants him out so bad, he's married, she tried like 100 times to leave him but he don't want. She says he knows where she works, where her mother lives, and the only way would be to flee far far away but she can't because of money.
>>
>>17679214
And btw if she leaves him the morning after he's in front of the door waiting for her, despise that he already have a family.
>>
>>17679229
So he's a stalker and she's afraid of him? Can't the police help?
>>
>>17679232
>Can't the police help?
Police came after 45minutes (France....), they can't really be helpful, he's always coming back even if they already "talked" to him
>>
Dont get involved. Just take your shit and LEAVE. Never look back.

The thing is... well she has probably daddy issues. Not self respecting sane girl would be the mistress of a piece of shit sandnigger. And he wont change, his culture and religion allows him to do whatever the fuck he wants with women.

Just leave. If you try to defend her it will be a big mess. I mean you could end up dead or you could become the target of muslims lovers and being called racist while the girl in her stupidity and self steem problems will insist on being with him until he beats her to dead or makes her preggo (eventually he look for another victim to add to his sick arab harem)
>>
>>17679241
So you're telling me to let her die slowly ?
I think I will at least get her in touch with a women charity program, my mother was broke after her divorce, they give you an apartment and protect you.
>>
>>17679254
You can do that, but it will be up to her if she wants to look for help. Anyway she got involved with him in the first place so...

And think about yourself, you said the guy has some crazy dangerous friends in prison. Take care OP.
>>
>>17679265
I Will... But i'm not worried for me
>>
Okay, dude. Do you have a car? If so, then the next time you see him, you can slip some antifreeze in his drink. It tastes nice, and he won't notice a thing until it's too late. That and it looks like an accident. Trust me on this one, it'll work.
>>
>>17679129
>call the cops
Ahahahahaha.... aahh poor innocent, coping anonymous.

You NEVER call the cops when it comes to mudslimes. Mudslimes, turkroaches, sandniggers, gipsies are to be killed silently and efficiently.
Call some henchmen or a professional mercenary or poisoner who can make it look like an accident.

I repeat. Do not let go of this situation. Fix it then you may go.
Have some balls and a sense of self righteousness.
You do not talk with arab scum. You squash them under your boot and even then... you have to kill them. Arabs are scum who don't know everlasting fear. As long as their limbs are intact then they will try to bite back like the zombies they are.

Sorry, but it take from an experienced guy. Turks/Arabs are like angry 5 year olds which never learn not even when they get sent to the hospital 20 times a day.
>>
>>17679301
Won't kill and won't say I will
>Sorry, but it take from an experienced guy. Turks/Arabs are like angry 5 year olds which never learn not even when they get sent to the hospital 20 times a day.
Unfortunately true

>>17679300
Won't kill and won't say I will
>>
You are experiencing "cultural enrichment".
The problems that you describe can only be fixed killing the guy and I am not joking.
>>
>>17679329
>>17679301
>>17679300
Prolly the same troll
Man you can't kill someone over a girl you don't know
>>
>>17679340
Yes, but you can kill an invading degenerate from a sandy hellhole. He's a villain, anon. Even mexicans are more morally correct than those roaches who survive in that solar-radiated desert hellhole.

Fine you won't do it? Maybe one of us will. Give a general adress area, we'll ask for names.
>>
>>17679409
>Give a general adress area, we'll ask for names.
Thinking I will fall for this bait
>>
fuck you, bitches!!!!!!!
>>
>>17679478
Fuck who ?
>>
>>17679504
I do believe he means you.
>>
If you're planing on moving out then take her with you. Just make sure the faggot doesn't realize what's happening until you're both far away. Delete her facebook account and get her a new phone.
Just make sure she doesn't tell him anything. Arab women can be pretty fucking retarded sometimes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.