[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QT3.14 Coworker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

So I just started a new job at a cookie place, and this QT3.14 coworker seems to like me (Goes out of her way to talk to me, gives me free cookies, etc.) She's 10/10 and fangirled over FLCL with me once she saw my bag. Will try to ask her out, what do?
>>
>>17679080

if you guys work together, as in talk at least once a day out of necessity, don't do it. not cuz it could lead to rejection, thats easy to deal with. but because if you do date the nbreak up, its hell
>>
>>17679131
I mean i'm the delivery guy so I'm rarely actually in the shop. Besides, the place is open 19 hours a day, I could change shifts.
>>
Shameless self bump.
>>
>>17679762
Age?
>>
>>17679080

Just ask her to go see a "safe" movie. Something either most people would at least be somewhat interested in seeing or something you think she'd want to see.

If she gets nervous or rejects it just play it off like she didn't need to be the one you went with just that you were interested in seeing it.

Just don't be a pussy and keeping wondering find out one way or the other.
>>
>>17679781
She might end up not thinking it's a date then, but otherwise a good plan. Do this one, OP.
>>
>>17679801

And if this fact worries you during the movie just be flirty with her. Offer to treat her to some coffee afterwards and she should get the idea.
>>
Will do, thanks guys. Channers never fail me. Any other tips?
>>
>>17680293
For the LOVE OF CHRIST don't do any of these:
>Do the "stretches arm over shoulder while yawning" thing if you see a movie
>Make any kind of innuendo involving her until you get much more comfortable as a duo
>Insist on paying for her if she rejects it. I go for a "I can pay if you want", especially if it's food or something inconsequential. Don't immediately go m'lady with the paying thing.
>Talk to her differently than you would any other friend.
>Make any kind of reveal of feelings until it's been long enough and it's implied pretty often by both of you.

Once I realized those were why I was fucking up I actually got a girlfriend. It happens naturally; you don't just suddenly become a pair. Develop a good friendship first, it's more fun and you might miss out on a good friend by jumping right in without getting to know her.
>>
>>17680377
Thanks Anon, policy on first date gifts?
>>
>>17680478
Give nothing.
>>
>>17680492
^That's not me, but I agree.
>>17680478
>>
>>17680478
Give her ya 8 inch shlong bruh.
>>
>>17680377
This is a good post.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.