[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does anal sex feel like? Every girl I fuck always tells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: PhotoGrid_1473867069834-1.jpg (545KB, 1024x1359px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1473867069834-1.jpg
545KB, 1024x1359px
What does anal sex feel like? Every girl I fuck always tells me no on anal sex. This fucking sucks.
>>
>>17678907
It's not that good. There's a lot of prep work to go through.

With my last LTR, we used to do anal, but it was pretty much only when she was on her period because of the hassle. She loved it though, always came.

But, I'd get shit on my penis, in my pubes, and if I was wearing a shirt, it'd get on that, too.

It doesn't feel all that different from regular sex from a guys perspective, but for her initially the pain is rough, but it feels pretty good after you get it going.
>>
Try it. Shove something dick sized up your ass.
>>
>>17678922
why not have her do an enema?
>>
>>17678929
What I mean about a lot of prep work. It sucks. It's a hassle. Our sex was usually spontaneous, and we didn't "prepare" for sex, it just happened.
>>
>>17678907
Be more alpha.
They only say no, cause you are too beta for them.
I garantuee you, that chad has fucked all of them in the ass.
>>
>>17678933
ah got ya, it does sound like a lot of work
>>
File: verymuchso.gif (577KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
verymuchso.gif
577KB, 480x270px
as a girl i can say it feels p amazing, tho it takes some time and easing into if your partner isnt very experienced. my previous partner told me he really liked that it was tighter than a pussy, so theres that too.
you deff need some prep work ofc but stuff like that >>17678922 should not be happening if your girl takes care of the area and maybe does an enema before you get busy.
>>
My girlfriend and I don't fuck. It's shit but good at the same time. I cum so quick during sex, but we don't because she doesn't trust sex. When we do we have both the pill and the condom. Never one or the other.

We tried anal because we want to fuck and she cried because it hurt so bad. I just want to fuck her and cum inside her ass. Feels shit
>>
>>17678907
It's weird. It's like a super dilated vagina, with a tight opening
>>
Here is the trick if you want it to feel tight.. because after lubed up etc.. her ass will literally feel like a pussy.. and bottomless.
Do this.. lift her head up with her hair.. take your other hand and stick fingers down her mouth till she chokes.. her sphinter muscle will freak the fuckout and will grip your cock like she is a virgin. remove your hand from hair go over her hip and stick two finger in her pussy and feel your cock in her ass... BLAST OFF.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.