[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm done.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I am about to get kicked out of university and go to jail. I want to kill myself before my court date. I don't know the best way though. I'm in a smallish town with no tall buildings, however there is a tall bridge a short train ride away. Is that my best option?
>>
what the fuck did you do?
>>
File: for you.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
for you.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>go to jail
>kicked out of school
>>
maybe talk to your parents/a doctor about your plans.
>>
>>17678849
I hit someone in the head with a bottle after he kept trying to get a rise out of me. My autistic rage turned out to be my downfall.
>>
>>17678879
I'm seeing a doctor today and a therapist tomorrow. I've decided I'm going to complete Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon then take a train to the bridge.
>>
>>17678847
Are you British? Let's end normies
>>
>>17678885
Nigga we thought you did something worse, you'll be fine. Most likely probation or a fine, maybe one year suspension from school.

You'll be fine. Get that suicide shit outta your mind. If it was rape then id get you, this though? Naw, itll pass.
>>
>>17678885
>I literally thought you had killed someone
>Hit them with a bottle

Why the fuck are you getting so worked up about this. Like >>17678888 said you will be fine.
>>
Stop being such a pussy and go get the assfucking you deserve
>>
>>17678888
>>17678895
I'll add that I hit him again after he stumbled and ran from the scene to my room (he got 6 stitches and a serious head wound). I think they have CCTV too so it's probably even worse than I remember. I also talked to a solicitor today and he said (even with my biased side of events) I am most likely getting jail time.

I spent 13 hours in a cell with no sleep, wishing for death the whole time. I'd rather kill myself than spend a single second in a room like that again.
>>
>>17678847
You're a fucking scab on society's herpes sore. Take your punishment for your actions. Don't try and weasel out of it.
>>
>>17678847
May i suggest the old toaster in the bath
>>
>>17678913
I was the one saying thought you killed someone, i was in for 36 hours, solitary room because cops messed up my papers for bail court.

Get a consultation-free lawyer, not a bum solicitor, and talk about it to him and dont lie to him because he needs to know it all.

Once he says you wont go to jail then you can stop worryin.
>>
>>17678847
Plea that youre mentally handicapped. Play any mental illness you have.
>>
>>17678847
If he was trying to get a rise out of you it'll be on the tape. Unless your solicitor has seen the tape and still says you'll get time you should be fine. Plus any mental health issues you have will be taken into account especially since he was trying to get a rise out of you.
>>
>>17678939
That one's a classic

Can't go wrong there. You can eat the toast first too
>>
>>17678847
Everything >>17679333 said, you likely will be charged with assault instead of aggravated assault given the circumstances. At worst you are looking at fines, therapy, and community service.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.