[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to live a happy and successful life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mel.jpg (98KB, 1156x725px) Image search: [Google]
mel.jpg
98KB, 1156x725px
What is the best way to live a happy and successful life?
>>
>>17678716
to be happy and to try as long as you need to have success
>>
>>17678716
Rich parents. If not, then you'll have to decide between one or the other.
>>
The best way is to set goals to the highest you can dream of. Always live within your means basically someone will always have more then you and someone will always have less don't worry about it stay true to your self and try your fucking best.
>>
>>17678716
Choose your great-grandparents carefully, with special attention to genetics and wealth.
>>
Don't you think if anyone had a surefire answer that worked for everyone they'd be the richest person on the planet training people to do exactly that?
>>
>>17678754

>If there was a surefire way to do something that produces desirable results everyone would do it

Not true.
Evidence:
People at school with varying grades even though its rather well known what needs to be done to get good grades.
Just study with priority and persistence until habits are formed and then let them do the work for you, with occasional reinforcement.
>>
>>17678716
If you are asking that question chances are you cant
>>
>>17678776
Not everyone in school wants good grades. Everyone wants to be happy.

In most discipline there is a general consensus on "what works" as far as I'm aware no one has found something to universally apply to happiness. If you know of something post it ITT.
>>
>>17678782
How could I know that without asking? Through telepathy?
>>
>>17678786

>Everyone wants to be happy.

Not true.
Everyone wants to stay in their comfort zone which is usually inconsistent with happiness which is why, usually, people are unhappy.
>>
>>17678790
What do you think would make you happy?
>>
>>17678799
Okay so post how to be happy instead of memeposting
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.