[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i attain beta orbiters?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
452KB, 687x855px
on 4chan and whatever they are on really
i would say im just normal looking but cute.
>>
>>17678672
Pics and i can tell you how cute
>>
>>17678672
Why do you want online orbiters? Isn't there a website for that?
>>
>>17678677
ive already been told im cute by anons on here
>>
>>17678672
I'll be your beta orbiter.
>>
how do i attain beta orbiters?

>go to /soc/
>post pics
>>
File: 1474942079161.jpg (34KB, 349x349px) Image search: [Google]
1474942079161.jpg
34KB, 349x349px
>>17678695
>whores out pic on 4chan
>lets a chance to whore out another one slip

Not buying it
>>
>>17678672
How much attention do you fucking need? I'm sure you slut it up enough irl if you feel so comfortable sharing pictures on 4chan
>>
>>17678672
talk to some random guys online and be apathetic and not committed to them. if they are desperate enough, they will keep coming back.

why the fuck would you want beta orbiters anyway? get a hobby or something if you're bored. you will never get a decent man with this shitty personality.
>>
anime and cosplay conventions
nuff said
>>
Twitch. Play lol with tits. Profit. Also, why dafak do you need beta orbitters.
>>
tits or gtfo
>>
>>17678704
i only post in threads where others post
>>
>>17678833
But you just posted this thread to solve your problem. If you want help, post it here.
>>
Be a tease. What's your experience with getting them?
>>
OP, as an gen one beta orbiter who became self aware, let me tell you what I have observed to be danger signs. You do not have to be especially attractive for this to work, but minimum 6.5/7 out of 10 for general attractiveness. These might be obvious:

1. Eccentric apparel. Slightly goth, or maybe bright colored hair, suspenders with button up and skirt, maybe a little try-hard dress that most folks might consider to be irregular.

2. Don't go out of your way to be inclusive to the beta orbiters, but be a little too positive and happy when speaking with them. Let them add you on fb.

3. Never talk relationships unless its about someone not immediately in your vacinity. Talk about brad infront of joey but never infront of brad.

4. Put yourself in an environment full of betas and show a slight interest in one of their hobbies. The more interest you have, the better. An easy answer for this is a cardshop or game club. Anime conventions might have some competition.

5. Make sure the environment does not already have a beta queen

A veteran beta might see through these tactics, so you gotta find some inexperienced/dumb ones. The younger you are the easier that will be.

Make sure you lead them on a bit before you turn them down to really set the hook. The more betas you have, the more you will get because they will talk about you while you are not around.
>>
>>17678844
I'm asking for advice. My appearance isn't the problem
>>
>>17678878
Thanks!
>>
>>17678881
For some reason you are invisible to betas.
>>
>>17678894
how can i be invisible to betas when i havent tried to get betas before?
>>
why would you want that?
>>
>>17678898
They come to you. That's the point of being beta. If they weren't beta, they'd be building their own life instead of looking for someone to make feel good.
>>
>>17678904
okay but where do I go to find betas? I don't play video games or watch anime. I only get approached by normal, confident guys.
>>
>>17678908
Where do you meet guys on your life?
>>
>>17678914
tinder lately
irl through friends
or them just coming up to me at random places
>>
>>17678908
i hope you get raped by a pack of niggers
>>
>>17678924
There are plenty of betas on tinder. Just don't swipe them left automatically, and be nice to them. IRL it really depends on your group of friends. 4chan is full of them as well. It really depends on what you want from them.
>>
>>17678672
You need a significant gravitational pull for starters
>>
File: 1461102001857.jpg (329KB, 1204x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1461102001857.jpg
329KB, 1204x1600px
>>17678672

c-can i orbit you?
>>
Nice b8 m8
>>
>>17678966
She's probably very fat so that's covered
>>
Build up your self esteem jfc you're probably average as fuck if you want orbiters in order to feel good about yourself
>>
You either have it or you don't

I'm sorry.
I don't like having beta orbiters, but they just swarm me like flies

I don't care about a lot of things, I was always friends with dudes and had only brothers, so I picked up their sense of humor.
I'm not bad looking either.

I think the trick is to be cute (NOT HOT), enjoy nerdy stuff, and just don't give a shit about anything
>>
>>17680626
Good advice m8 ;)
>>
File: donald trump what.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
donald trump what.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
I have no idea what a beta orbiter is or what it means. Can someone explain this to me.

Is she trying to camwhore to get dumbasses to give her money? What's the point?
>>
>>17681023
It's the part of the space craft that floats above the moon waiting for the Alpha lander to bring the astronauts back up.
>>
Where are you from?
Go to a site that is frequented by American feminized men.
>>
>>17681078
so she's in the right place then?
>>
Why didn't someone just tell her to go to r9k? You don't need to have "it", she's a girl so any lowlife will worship her.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.