[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you realize you need a relationship? And what exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_n06nsgL5se1qm5f2bo1_500.jpg (180KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n06nsgL5se1qm5f2bo1_500.jpg
180KB, 500x500px
When do you realize you need a relationship?

And what exactly do you get from it, apart from sex?

>robot-tier psyche 18yo

I get obsessed with pretty girls, but that's it.
>>
I can't speak for anyone else, but I heard her laugh one day and realized it was music to my ears. Asked her on a date shortly after that.

Seeing her smile makes me so happy, and so I go out of my way to do things for her because I care about her happiness. As far as sex goes, I love sharing the experience and being able to make her feel good. Don't get me wrong, I like feeling good too, but I'm more invested in her physical pleasure/orgasm than my own.
>>
>>17678665
Gay
>>
I decided I wanted a relationship once I got a proper full-time job and had the spark of confidence that comes with becoming self-sufficient (to a degree anyway) so I joined okc and met my (now) ex. Now I have no confidence again, yea boi
>>
What do you mean? A relationship does not ever become a function necessary for life.
>>
>>17678665
That feel, oh noes.
Why did I stumble on a perfect girl in my asshole teenage years and hurt her, just why.

>>17679844
So, first thing first, you have to be confident, right?
>>
>>17678641

>need

you dont really. i guess id allow an argument that says you need a partner in life to say, help raise kids, but as a whole i dont think anyone needs a relationship. i think people would do better if they stopped obsessing over being single
>>
This is kind of a weird question, to be honest. Pair-bonding is natural, it's instinctive. If you've never felt the urge at all, all I can say is, give it time, you will.

But I'll spell it out for you.

>When do you realize you need a relationship?
When you meet somebody you're attracted to who is also cool enough that you want to hang out with them a lot. Alternately, when you're lonely and sexually frustrated and you crave companionship and sex (that's when you try and shack up with people on OkCupid or in cafes or whatever).

>And what exactly do you get from it, apart from sex?
A super hot female best friend who you get to fuck, who doesn't get to fuck anybody else, who is obligated to put up with a certain amount of your shit and who'll take care of you when you're sick or stressed. In theory, anyway. The main catch is that she's obligated to the exact same treatment from you, but it's not that much of a sacrifice when you really care about her.

Even very good relationships can sometimes be a huge fucking headache but the good parts are still pretty fucking good.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.