[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with stalking ex girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 2011.11.03-800x533.jpg (191KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
2011.11.03-800x533.jpg
191KB, 800x533px
I broke up with my ex a month ago, after 6 months in a relationship. Why? I was becoming crazy, with anxiety attacks and taking pills and going to shrinks. She is a suicidal depressive control freak, and I couldn't deal with that after a while.

Anyway, she is trying everything to get back to me. Now she is self-inviting at my house and nothing discourages her: if I tell her no she ignores me, if I don't reply she takes it for a yes. The issue is we live a couple of hours apart so she is forcing me to host her, against my will.

How do I deal with a person like this?
>>
Tell her you no longer wish to see her. Thats it. Anything else is your fault. If she shows up at your place say for her to leave, that you dont want to see her.

Ignore what she says, ghost her on messages and calls if you have to. You owe her nothing. She aint forcing you anything.
>>
>>17678561

I already told her several times. My psychologist told me to stay away from her as far as possible. My fault? Somebody clogs up my inbox messages, tries every way to contact me and it's my fault?

I already ignored her but she just plainly ignores whatever I say because she has to see me. Telling her it's just temporary will not work.

Also she has unrealistic expectations that scare me: she randomly asks me to take her out for dinner or compliment her, as if we were still together.
>>
Are you British? Send her my way
>>
>>17678566
>go home Alex

It's your fault if you continue to communicate to her without the words 'i told you to not talk to me anymore', this way if it continues any longer then you go and set up a restraining order. Threaten her with a restraining order to see if it shuts her up, but I think you still message her other that 'leave me alone' .
>>
>>17678580

Nope, Italian!
>>
>>17678589

I tried that already and she kept on writing. I am not Alex by the way
>>
>>17678551
>How do I deal with a person like this?
You've done pretty much all you can do, purely within the bounds of interpersonal interaction. It is time to kick it up a notch.

Go to the police (non-emergency phone number unless you think she's about to hurt you) and explain your situation. Do not warn her that you're going to do this, and do not threaten to do it unless she leaves you alone. Just DO it: no delays, no warnings, no mercy. This is so that she cannot possibly stop you from doing it.

The police will probably tell you to file for a restraining order, and show you how to do it for your jurisdiction, and they won't seem to do much more tha that. But the REALLY important thing is that they will keep an official record of your complaint. Official records are important in cases like these, because courts like official records.

If she stops, you win. If she persists at all, make complaints every time (and inform the courts that she has broken the restraining order. Courts hate that). If she persists for very much longer, use the complaints to press charges of stalking.
>>
>>17678595
then go the legal way
>>
>>17678566
if you were serious about cutting her out you would change your fucking number or eM address. And before you give me the excuse why should you have to do that or it is too much trouble then the bitching you are doing is way overstating. It's fucking easy to go dark. I've moved before and had to change my number three times (she got it from friends twice) but was committed to getting away from the crazy. Didn't even need to pay a fucking shrink.
>>
File: 928365.jpg (107KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
928365.jpg
107KB, 620x349px
>>17678591
>italian
>not sending Tony to pay her a "visit"
You are not a true italian.
>>
>>17678611

I don't trust the Italian police but I am considering it as an option now

>>17678630

Why change my number? That is backing out and I fucking refuse to do so. I am stronger than those who try to stalk me. And I'm not paying the shrink, for young people like me I get it all for free, and it's the main reason I am still going.

>>17678639

Al Capone wasn't either.
>>
>she is forcing me to host her, against my will.

No she is not. You make that bitch turn around and drive back one time and that's the end of it.
>>
>>17678919

As if she had a driving licence... I will do my best to get her out, I have always told she wasn't welcome
>>
>>17678651
>I don't trust the Italian police but I am considering it as an option now
That's understandable. But you can probably trust them to at least walk you through filing a restraining order, because it will get you out of their hair.
>>
>>17679026

I will see what happens on Thursday first. Also I smoke weed so I would really like to solve this in a civil manner. Let's hope it all goes well.
>>
don't open the door for her
call the police if she hangs around, you need to show her that you're serious
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.