[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LSD with gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (3MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 800x600px
Hi everyone,

I'm going to do LSD with my girlfriend (with no experience) in a few days. The goal (next to having a great and interesting experience) is to create a deeper connection, any tips for this?
Also, she has some problems with sex (she has never had an orgasm (with me or alone) and finds it difficult to know when she is horny or sexually stimulated), is there any way a LSD trip can help with this?

(Btw, I have plenty experience with psychedelics myself. The setting will be perfect.)
>>
Bumpity bump.
>>
Has your gf done any psychedelics before?

LSD is a very strong drug and not a plaything. Enjoy being together with her and sharing the experience. She might want sex, she might not it's impossible to know because everyone reacts differently to psychedelics.
>>
>>17678549
She has no experience with psychedelics so we obviously intend to consume a low dose.
>>
>>17678500
LSD is awesome. Just realise that depending on how strong it is, you may have more fun staring at a popcorn ceiling than trying to fix your sex life.
Honestly, don't put so much pressure on having this deep and meaningful trip and think that it's going to change your life. I've done it about 12 or so times and maybe once or twice has some sort of deep message come across.
I'd suggest during the day so you can get the max visuals without being scared of your own shadow.
You say you've done psychadelics before, idk which ones you've tried but can guarantee it's drastically different from shrooms, to me it's much less overwhelming and more in your control but some of my friends feel the opposite.
>>
>>17678571
I have experience with both shrooms and LSD (I actually didn't notice any significant differences, apart from the duration).
The goal is just mainly to get to know eachother better (we only have a relationship for a couple of weeks).
>>
I don't suggest forcing a problem to be solved, psychedelics don't take kindly to forcing something.
>>
>>17678607
...wait, you've only been in a relationship for a few weeks and are already having issues with your sex life?
LSD definitely won't solve that.
As far as the closeness... You two should still be in the honeymoon phase.
>>
>>17678626
This issue is one that doesn't exist later on in the relationship but early on, she simply has extremely little experience with sex-related stuff. (We're both 19 btw, but there are girls that don't masturbate even when already that age.)
>>
>>17678571
>>17678607

This.

Tripping to solve your personal problems is a wrong approach to psychedelics.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.