[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

initiating conversations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Whatsup with them girls not initiating conversations even though you are 100% sure they are interested in you and they even told you. Is it something they expect from you? Or do guys just have to be really patient and wait for initiation..
>>
>>17678472
No, they have to find their balls and initiate themselves.
Women in general are Beta af, never expect them to move on you, even if there are a few exceptions to that.
>>
>>17678472
because
1) they're scared to initiate, just like you
2) they usually don't have to initiate anyway

anyone who tells you that it's 'the man' s job' is either lying to you or themselves. most women are too pussy to do it, so the man usually has to step up.
>>
>>17678472

Are you telling me people don't approach you to talk?

Either via text or when you meet? Even when flirting?

Where do you live. Let me know so I never go there. Seems boring.
>>
>>17678472

girls are taught to be approached, so not only do they lack the know how of how to do it, but they also just dont feel like they have to. worst case scenario they can tell a girl to tell you and its not cringy cuz they're a girl.

if you're 100% sure she likes you why wont you initiate and ask her the fuck out?
>>
>>17679165
First off, there is no such thing as ever being 100% sure about that.
Second, you have to take the risk, roll the dice, JUST DO IT - hell , it feels a lot better than constantly regretting missing your chances.
Third,think of it this way - girls only get their pick from the guys who approach them. I bet nearly every guy has gotten at least one woman extremely frustrated by not approaching her. And she herself could not do anything about it due to quite literally lacking the balls required.
>>
>>17679187
>Third,think of it this way - girls only get their pick from the guys who approach them. I bet nearly every guy has gotten at least one woman extremely frustrated by not approaching her. And she herself could not do anything about it due to quite literally lacking the balls required.

Sour grapes, anyone? That's a nice amount of vile you have there.
>>
>>17679190
Why vile?
It is what it is. Thinking that way helped me a lot with getting over my approach anxiety - after all, if you're not doing it you may not be the only one feeling that you just missed out on something potentially good.
>>
>>17679197
>And she herself could not do anything about it due to quite literally lacking the balls required.

How is this not resentful and full of spite?

You clearly need to work through some stuff.
>>
And while wer're at it - there definitely are girls who approach. But they're few and far between:
I also wanted to refut the whole "Being a Girls is easy mode" thing.
They're not not approaching because they have it so easy, but because most of them CAN'T, even if they see a guy they really like.
>>
I'm just too shy to approach guys, really. I want to, but I get mad anxiety every time I just catch a guy I like looking at me. Dunno if I'm just messed up.
>>
>>17679203
>Dunno if I'm just messed up.
No you're not not in the least.
What you're feeling is sonething even the most successfull Chad has to overcome.
You're a girl , you can even get away with being awkward as fuck , since most guys at the very least respect a girl approaching them.
Also, rejection is nothing personal, as you will note once you've gotten rejected a few times.
Just do it, you've got nothing to lose ;)

Also thanks for proving my point.
>>
Does anyone have any tips for flirting with a cashier?

Theres one at a coffee shop I got to every once in a while whos a qt and has complimented me a few times and makes small talk, but I am really clueless as to how to go about it especially when theres a line of people behind. I'll try going after the rush but im still clueless as to how to go about it. I cant really do more than extend the small talk, should I just ease into it and ask her when her shifts done and invite her to a drink at a poolhall thats close by? Thats what I have got untill now but it feels like a strech when I can barely push through the small talk
>>
File: IMG_0025.gif (3MB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0025.gif
3MB, 500x374px
>Mfw am girl
>Mfw initiate talk with crush
If she doesn't initiate it, you may have to.
>>
>>17679472

Yeah, do that. Just go for.
>>
>>17678472
If you are "100% sure they are interested in you and they even told you," then she has already communicated enough and laid the groundwork, which you are supposed to build on. It should be a give and take, and she has done her part. At least that's the way I think it looks from the girls perspective. Admittedly, I really suck at determining whether a girl is into me or not, so my life is a wasteland of missed opportunities.
>>
>>17679222
One persons personal experience does not in anyway prove your point. The reason women don't initiate is because they lack courage, this lack of courage is the same reason many men do not approach every cute girl they see. The only difference is our culture conditions girls to "generally" be the aproachee and the male to be the approacher. Thus it is more common to see men trying to hone their social skills at picking up women, and women can just chill back and take there pick of the lot. It's all evolution really.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.