[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw too intelligent to keep a gf...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1474872358316.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1474872358316.png
108KB, 357x368px
Why can't I find a smart gf like me, who don't care about shit gossips and other people and have great motivation and self confidence and don't have constantly to ask me if I love her...

Do they exist?
>>
They do, but theyre hard to find. When you find em tho, don't fuck it up like I did. Girls like that are usually busy and won't spend as much time as the usual gossip chick, but its well worth
>>
>>17678440
Sure.

> and don't have constantly to ask me if I love her
I've never did this to my partner if I wasn't extremely unhappy in the relationship and my partner wasn't neglecting me.
Maybe try to improve yourself.
>>
>>17678440
>tfw the autistic CP spammer from /tv/ came to this board
>>
>>17678440
>Do they exist?

yes but they are extremely rare. i like having deep discussions but all the women i meet are unable to provide this because they dont care about learning new things. not even saying im smart although im quite knowledgeable due to reading lots.
>>
>>17678453
I will choke you on your sleep.
Answer the question or gtfo
>>
>>17678464
Do you even spend enough time around them? Or ask interesting questions that can lead to a deeper conversation? Or do you even bother caring about their interests?
My boyfriend and I often talk about philosophy, religion, literature, politics, psychology but our first conversation was just witty banter about random shit.
It's not like you can have a deep, intellectual conversation all the time, or with every person you meet.
>>
>>17678440
>smart
>relies on /adv/ for decision making

My fucking sides
>>
Don't waste your time, lads
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/adv.tv/image/ZZKVHAFoM4lRAmQxzyBvvg/
>>
>>17678440
>smart gf
>don't care about shit gossips and other people
>great motivation and self confidence
try an aspie girl
>>
>>17678476
A consultation rather than an advice
>>
>>17678482
>Don't waste your time, lads
What a fucking idiot, linking an archive page.

And tfw too smart is a meme you fucking idiot, kys
>>
>>17678440
>I am an autist who is convinced that he is a misunderstood genius.
>>
>>17678474
>Do you even spend enough time around them? Or ask interesting questions that can lead to a deeper conversation? Or do you even bother caring about their interests?

yes. if i am talking to someone i normally ask what interests they have so i can have a conversation with them about something we have in common. I do often ask interesting conversations or bring up interesting topics but most of the time they just say "cool" or something really apathetic. not that im saying guys are any better. i fortunately have a good friends group but its the same with most guys i meet.

i thought my ex was an interesting/smart person until i got to know her. Once people start working full time, how smart/interesting they are is predominately based on the job they work. Most people dont really have the time or energy to learn when they have been working 5 times a week, which is understandable.

>our first conversation was just witty banter about random shit.

i personally hate this. i am aware women like it though. i have a dry sense of humour, i only like banter on rare occasions. the only women i have known that didnt care about banter was an indian a dated for a few months, maybe it was because of her culture.
>>
>>17678440
>intelligent people use their brain the whole day, social people are dumb
>>
>>17678440
>Do they exist?
Sure, but if you want a specific kind of girl, you have to go where they are. You can't just expect them to come to you.

This is true for any given specific kind of girl, by the way. Not just the "smart" ones (in quotes because I am using your term). It's the downside to having narrow tastes: it takes more effort to find them.
>>
>>17678497
>the only women i have known that didnt care about banter was an indian a dated for a few months, maybe it was because of her culture
go back to /pol/
>>
>>17678506
never been on /pol/. i made a suggestion. i didnt say it was fact. calm it.
>>
>>17678490
>showed to be a meme spouting retard
>get mad
Looks like I struck a nerve.
>>
>>17678511
I'm very calm, I just hate you.
>>
Yes they exist, but real recognizes real. First, make sure you're not one of those pseudo intellectuals so that when you do meet her, she won't just brush you off.
>>
>>17678554
>pseudo intellectuals

what is this?
>>
>>17678558

I'm not the same Anon, but I would say: "An arrogant person that thinks he/she is smarter than what he/she really is".
>>
>>17678563
>"An arrogant person that thinks he/she is smarter than what he/she really is".

thanks. i have a friend like this. he thinks he is a genius when he is just a bit smarter than the average person
>>
>>17678440
we live in the era of anti-intellectualism. being a philistine isn't shameful anymore, on the contrary, it holds cultural currency in some circles.

don't attach yourself to women because of your psychological weaknesses, or because of whatever void your mind is tricking you into thinking they fill.

you'll find intelligent women by doing activities that you deem humanistic. whether it's a specific academic setting, cultural interests, etc. start there.
>>
Nobody wants to talk philosophy and have deep meaningful conversations all the time, after a hard day at work people like to lighten up, joke around, tell a funny story and have a witty banter.
You probably have no sense of humour.
>>
>>17678594
This. I know those pseudo intellectuals, that feel high and mighty, while talking about education, politics and philosophy the whole day. Makes me cringe all the time.
>>
>>17678701
I work with one of these dudes. He doesn't have much going for him, so he fancies himself an intellectual, but really he spends all day trying to red pill me. I don't want to talk to him about anything other than TV.

However, my good friend is an aspiring astrophysicist, him and I have long talks about String Theory, Relativity, etc.

Intelligent people are hard to find because they hide. Most "outwardly intellectual" people are obnoxious or grossly overestimate themselves.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.