[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noko

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: favicon-google.png (2KB, 240x120px) Image search: [Google]
favicon-google.png
2KB, 240x120px
Well, im here just to vent and get my feelings off my chest since I dont know any other way how.

I'm a pretty nice guy, I come from poverty, mental and physical abuse and grew into the man I am today. Im very humble and I tend to give way to much to people then never ask for a favor back or then get ridiculed when I step up and fight back.

See. Im a manager my employees and I are friends. Changes are happening they arent stepping up, so i have to get mean.

ive never been mean intentionally before. When i was younger i was a very mean angry adolescent. Got into fights, hurt people and things and hated everything.

Now im a happy me, and i like me most people tend to like me and be comfortable around me and im just goofy and weird and just do my own thing and it's been so magical to find myself in this place.

I realized i conformed and had issues with that but learned that I had to grow up and do these things to better myself I guess and do what my family couldn't do and prove that no matter your background if you put in the effort you can climb from literal DIRT SHIT that i come from and get a new car just like i did for the first time of my life and im only 24 years old and its so great to feel this way.

but being mean its hard, being tough, its hard. its not me and im not a fake person but in my position its do or die and if i dont hold my employees responsible my careers in danger and im more important for myself.

but the selfless me comes out and says to fight but when do I get a turn to do things for myself and do what I WANNA DO and not feel bad for my actions, why do i have to feel bad? i shouldn't im important my lifes important and people hold me dearly but my job makes me have to change, is that fair? i dont know.

It should be, it should lbe understood its my position and its what comes with the position but my employees dont understand, i guess its not their job to but. i dont know. lifes weird man.
>>
>op here

Figuring myself out is rather difficult i guess, i just pick my own brain apart because im open minded and question everything which to me isnt a bad thing but. i guess there has to be a balance.

balancing is new to me, i was always extremely this or that and balls to the walls, i never had a mutual happy medium for my feelings and now i have to.

i guess what im trying to say is that just i want to be happy and i awnt others to be happy and through me be happy but how can i be happy if i dont do what i have to do.

in 5 years these feelings wont be relevant ill have moved on but in this moment its everything and i want to do the best i can with myself as a human being.

fuck haha im just staring at my keyboard getting it out, like a big mouth trout, on the route, people always want to be fake, and hate, and yet here i am middle in the night awake, wondering who i am wondering if im the man that everyone said i am and yet people doubt people got their heads int he cloud i just wanna be me and live my own life within reality.
>>
>>17677825
>See. Im a manager my employees and I are friends

Then youre a shitty manager. You dont get people to do what you want/need them to do by having them like you.
>>
Just think of it as, "They're still learning." Whomever holds the values you do, will become a manager, or something more, someday. Those that don't, will find their own way, or stay as "employees". Assertive =/= mean.
>>
>>17677833
Oh, and those last few bars are weak. They rhymed and had a message... but it's weak.
>>
>>17677835
And see. why is that? why cant people like you and still do what you want?That's the part of the "manager" role and value i dont want.
My old manager was like me but i respected him dearly because i put my heart into my career and in less than a year i took over and became the boss while my manager went to another place.

>>17677840
You're right and i agree with you, im not trying to say OH I KNOW IT ALL DO THINGS MY WAY, because i always tell them to give me input into what i tell them to do and see if we can better it together.

latetly 2 of my people just havent cared and ridiculing me and being spiteful of the recent changes ive implemented which have seen many successes in the past.

they just want to be lazy, and its just hard for me to be mean to them and its not because were friends its just me as a human being.

its just frustrating to t hink about because my brain cant wrap around it it eats at me.fuck man.
>>
>>17677835
They don't need to like him but if he is a tolerable and respectable manager on a minimal level people will still like/appreciate him.
>>
>>17677849
hahaha yeah, i just sometimes have random "bars" i guess. like.

in this life there is no twilight
but in the end were just apart of the guidelines
i make myself and i make the wealth
or i die and starve like a hyena pleading for help
i cant shake it, ihow can i make it
when people around me got everything they want and value
why cant i have it all
and just be someone god
maybe its because i dont value myself and think for myself
and go after that wealth, how am i supposed to escape this hell
is my unhappiness worth seeing other people happy
or is it just a tragedy, that challenges me that asks me to not be me
its so hard to esecape this fate which i myself had create
but we all move on and we all keep on listening to the song
of which we all come
we each got diffrent values and i just dont want to be that douche that makes people pop a valium
i want everyone to be equal, i just want to be there for all people
but how am i supposed to do that if im the gutter waiting for aanother to pick me up and save me
i gotta do my own thing
i gotta keep on pushign and striving and just keep on hoping the old me dies inside me
this is reality, you make it what you make it
jor you sit at the bottom like a pile of shit.
>>
>>17677870
i consider myself tolerable.

i give them any day they need off, if theyre sick or struggling i talk to them and understand. im quite the understanding individual and i guess thats my weakness for success.
>>
>>17677863
>And see. why is that?
Because it conflicts with the goals of the companys v.s. their personal goals. 90% of people just want an easy paycheck with as minimial work as possible. Being friends with them compromises this since when its time to turn the screws they no longer see you as the friend who was hooking them up but now the asshole who wants more shit done. "Man anon, i thought you were cool" shit dont work that way.

>>17677870
Well you said the right thing. He dosent need to be liked, he needs to be respected. But working with todays youth likeing dosent translate to respect. Its all about "what have you done for me lately"
>>
>op here

maybe im just thinking too much. most likely i tend to do that sadly.

i guess in the end this doesnt matter to much because i gotta do it and just deal with it, i just like justification for my actions and its hard to find one that is suitable to my "code" i guess or who i consider myself as.

i have to, i cant let others hold me back and lose the things ive worked so hard for just because of feelings and opinions of others which are irrelevent to me to an extent because im the most important even though i dont value myself that highly.

mmeeehhh
>>
>>17677887
Yeah i see your point and thats whats happening. but i guess its the burden i created myself and have to bare.

and my employees are older than me. ones 35 and the others 30 they dont act their age in terms of personality but like. im 24 way above you in terms of ranking and made it there faster than anyone else has ever in my company obviously im not an idiot.

but i see your point exactly, for me i would understand and work harder because i adapt and i guess im ignorant to believe others can do that. i dont know if its a short coming of others gene pool or whatever but i adapt to every situation and come out on top and become the best at everything i do and its just how i am and its naive to believe others can do the same.

some people just cant adapt i guess...

also thanks for the replies, i always like seeing things from someone elses perspective typically the polar opposite because it helps find that happy medium.
>>
>>17677912
Your goals are to further your career. You do that by acheving the goals of the company. Your "friends" goals should be to further their careers and to do that they must work with you by your appointed leadership to complete the goals of the company.

They must realise that in order to further their career they must work harder than you and your job as manager is not only to complete your assigned task but show your team that you are there as a challenge to them. You have to make them better than you. You have to show them that if they think they can do it better than you then they better fucking show it. You are there not to lead the way, you are there to make leaders.

Anyone who thinks differently are just clockwatches and should go clean the bathroom.
>>
>>17677947
you basically just wrote out what i do lol

but i do it less aggressively i guess.

you are completetly right, and if they dont want to better themselves or career because they think its bullshit or stupid or whatever then get the fuck out and ill pick up your slack and suceed because i personally have done it before.

all my employees are seen by my heads as manager material, why? because i taught them thouroughly, challenged them, and showed them and gave a way to be successful and new ideas to try and get more opportunities.

I GAVE THEM their ability to become management as opinionated by my heads, but right now the 2 are nothing but almost useless and cause stupid drama because they think im an asshole.

my assistant manager is behind me 100% and is tired of their shit too. she has no ambitions to become a manager due to the taskload of it and she makes enough just in her position shes happy with it and wants to stick with me and be with me until were forced apart because we work well together and get shit done. shes my right eye.

but the 2 just arent accepting the change which proves to provide MORE success and money than their current tactics and they dont want to do it all and half ass it which results in shitty results which results in me looking shitty and im not.

thanks man. you've helped me realize a couple things. some people float some people sink and some people sail.

my two employees are the type that sink in jobs given their age and positions and previous "achievements" and backgrounds which lack any actual challenge and were just easy paycheck jobs.

fuck that, being challenged is great keeps you on your toes learning new things adapting proving to others you're better is what i love doing. i dont talk shit with words i talk shit with my value, i was top before manager 4 months in a row and got assistant manager in 3 months due to being fucking amazing and others tried to talk shit on me i was just like yeah whos #1? me bitch
>>
>op here

i have nothing to prove to anyone, i didnt care what people thought, but fuck me if it wasnt enjoyable watching others get pissy or take shots at me because i came in and swooped my entire market like a fucking storm.

i took it the fuck over as a sales rep, asm and now manager. and ive learned alot and gotten better and now im complete and know and see my vision for my store and if they dont want to follow and succeed and put in effort then go sink somewhere else because i dont want to be held back by people who cant evolve.

i feel at ease now, less stressed and motivated and just free.

i appreciate you guy whos been responding, its helped alot. my fire and passion is back, im not gonna allow some slumps to ruin what I created and IMPLEMENTED.

from what i come from, the life i fucking lived AND YET was able to accomplish WHAT I HAVE DONE, thus far in this company is proof to anyone under me that im fucking legit and smart and i always help and if they cant realize that im there to help them advance and want to bitch about being better then get the fuck out dude.

its not greedy its just i did it and am succeeding in my life and its because of my work and dedication, i have given them the tools to do the same and they dont want to and it makes me look like i cant do my job, which isnt fair because i did it and own it and just because you cant accept it doesnt mean its negative because its not.

its so easy what im asking of them and to th em its just the end of the world.

god dam man, i cant let it go, im on fire right now man, i feel pumped and ambition for myself because im the manager for a god dam reason.
>>
>op here

and its not that im going to ch ange and not be friendly ill be friendly as a fucking pie and still be cool and friends.

but work is work and if you want to take what im giving you to succeed personally and think of it negatively as a friend and/or manager then i dont know what to tell you thats your fualt for not understanding the difference.

i gotta do what i gotta do and if you dont want to follow my path and goal and success then im sorry my job is not worth your opinion of how you feel about me.
>>
>>17677991
>i gotta do what i gotta do and if you dont want to follow my path and goal and success then im sorry my job is not worth your opinion of how you feel about me

Now you have the right mindset. As i tell my employees "put out or get put out"

Fuckem and feedem fish heads, op.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.