[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dead end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1476635209028.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1476635209028.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
Ive reached the point in life where I cant do anything.

I have a useless degree, no family, and I work at taco bell.

Ive tried to voulenteer at old folks' homes, and the old people there think I'm an incompetent fool.

What more is there to life, I've done nothing with life for 33 years, and I dont want the quitter's way out.

Ive had voulentary homelessness stuck in the back of my mind so I can actually get out of the state for once, but thats no way to live. I have no way to afford a hobby, and no time to either. What more can I do?

All I am looking for is something to do with my life other than working at a dead end fast food job. Is there any other voulenteer work I can do so that I have a sense of fulfillment or worth?
>>
Join the army.
>>
>>17677703
Im 6'2 ~280 lbs It wouldnt be the best option.
>>
What do you have a degree in?
>>
>>17677730
Cullinary arts.

Nobody wants to hire a white male.
>>
>>17677736
lol
literally everybody wants to hire a white male.

nobody wants to hire a fatass.
>>
>>17677669
>degree
>No career
>Wanderlust

Sounds like teaching English abroad is the way forward for you.
>>
>>17677743
This
maybe peace corps?
>>
Move to New Orleans... stop being a pussy
>>
File: jūra.jpg (562KB, 1174x1280px) Image search: [Google]
jūra.jpg
562KB, 1174x1280px
why wont you just get a job as a truck driver and fuck around the usa for couple years?Theres as much work as you want,you will see the states and you can make allot money while doing it.You can even find places that will pay for your cdl training.
>>
>>17677739
>>17677669
....start losing weight? Lol Use your degree to devise healthy, delectable plates. Cut down expenses and invest in savings by buying raw ingredients for said plates. Get pretty, attract females. Expand your culinary art by experimenting with cheap, raw ingredients. Watch Shokugeki no Soma (Food Wars - anime; shots legit). This plan may span over months, but it's definitely something to keep you busy for the time being.
>>
>>17677747
>>17677743
Thanks for the help.

Do these programs cover airfare? I barely have enough money to cover rent
>>
>>17677757
The closest wholesale market is a 3 hour drive, and I have to bike to work. It is easy to eat heathier, but way easier to buy cheap foods from the gas station next to work.

If i had a way to do that, I would. The bookstore next to my work went out of buisness, and now I cant even drive to the next one for reading. All I do is post or lurk here from the wifi when no customers are arround.
>>
>>17677778
Fucking move! Take your degree elsewhere.
>>
>>17677764
I have heard of schools paying for airfares but I wouldn't count on it, however it is common to get a deal that pays for your accommodation and gives you enough money to have a comfortable lifestyle.

If you want to know more about it do some research yourself then ask a question about it on /trv/.
>>
>>17677714
Join a gym.
>>
you have a culinary arts degree, getting a job shouldn't be a problem at all just become a line cook
>>
I hate to say it OP but you might have to bite the bullet and go further in, in order to get out.

A year ago, I decided to move. I was working 50 hours a week in a relatively low-paid but high-pressure office job and always felt the same- no time, no money, etc. Then I started to get it- I could work another job outside of my main job. I took everything, worked every weekend and evening, saved as much as I could, then fucked off.

It didn't go terribly bad or well, I'm pretty much in the same boat but 10,000km away and I work 20 hours instead of 50+. In short, find a sort of goal and then work towards it. There's always a way forward and a way out, you just have to think.

I wrote essays, did modelling, did some online administration stuff, and sold a few things.

I think having a concrete goal is what helps, like if you have a plan to move to x by y date then you should be fine. Plans fail and change, how you respond is important.

tl;dr - shit gets worse before it gets easier, cheer up and enjoy the ride.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.