[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cold girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1476596386765.jpg (10KB, 480x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1476596386765.jpg
10KB, 480x237px
>Girl I like goes to other town for project
>"Ily and I miss you babe <3" for over 2 months
>In 2 weeks she stops talking

>Then she talks to me
>Can't have a decent conversation, If I ask what are you doing she answers "lots of stuff"

So, she went from being lovely to being cold af. It's almost impossible to talk to her, today she texted me but it's very hard to have a meaningful conversation.

I was joking about Halloween costumes with her and told her to not be so grumpy by having a little fun dressing up, she said "oh i'm sorry but I grew up here and now i'm mature"

Also: "I'm cold now, people will have to know me again"

Feels like the girl I like is now a "Cold heart special snowflake bitch". I think a "mature person" never brags about being one, feels so weird. What do you think, cut the cord?
>>
That's some prime cut the cord material right there, OP.
Nothing you can do to salvage this thing.

She either realised she wants to be a serious adult now for some reason or she's found someone else, which I find pretty likely.
>>
>girl I like
>ily bb

maybe next time don't jump the gun
>>
>>17677792
he was saying that's how she was talking to him, i think
>>
>>17677799
in that case she's a player
>>
>>17677556
as an alternate: her acting cold could be a defense mechanism to feeling out of place and uncomfortable in this new town she's living in.
I know whenever I have major life changes my personality can change from hot to cold for like 6 months, before it eventually reverts back to normal when I re-enter my comfort zone.
>>
>>17677799
>>17677799
Yes, she was saying that to me, that she couldn't wait to come back and see me again, that she adores me. That stuff.
Sad thing for me is that we've been liking each other for more than a year, and in 2 weeks-1 month she forgot about me.
>>
>>17677612
Well I think that a serious adult isn't a bitter person, because that's what she literally said she transformed into: "a very bitter person".

I guess you're right with the other guy thing, we promised eachother when she left to say if there's someone else. So if she found someone she's supposed to tell me. But meh, thank you i'll cut the cord, don't know what I will do next time she talks to me.
>>
>>17677929
It could be, I don't know to be honest. Do you think asking her if she doesn't feel anything anymore is a good idea?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.