[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 13

File: 9TRgyBjyc[1].png (82KB, 1360x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9TRgyBjyc[1].png
82KB, 1360x1024px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Dear men,
Do you prefer monogamy or polygamy?
Also is it true that everytime you have sex with the same woman, your attraction to her decreases by a certain amount?
>>
Girls (or guys) I am trying to figure this one out. Nothing is typical with her. Any ideas?

Girl behaves noticeably different towards me than towards other people.
She seems kinda shy or nervous almost. But she is always "busy" when I try to meet up with her. (but claims that we should hangout, but never gets back to me)

I really don't know what her deal is.

If she saw me as just a friend, she would probably treat me the same as any other friend

If she saw me as more, then I would think that she would wanna do something one on one, and get back to me about meeting up

If she saw me as neither, she wouldn't carry on long conversations with detailed replies. Wouldn't claim that we should hang out, wouldn't have given me her number without hesitation

Shit she does or did towards me:

>She is shy, and kinda doesn't acknowledge me unless I say something, then we can talk for a good while without issue. This is even when it is just us standing next to each other before class.

>Does not initiate texts, but is willing to talk for hours with detailed replies once I get her going

>I have seen her looking at me from a distance, sometimes locking eyes.

>When I asked for her number, she took my phone and punched it in. (It was the actual number, obviously)

>When I asked her to grab lunch the first time, she said she was busy that weekend, so I offered up Monday, which she accepted.
>>
A woman asked me to forgive her for her sexual past and accept her anyways. I said yes at the time but how bad will it be when I tell her I didnt mean it.
>>
Ive been seeing a guy and it seems very much like a sex with benefits thing. Though we like grab dinner, then usually watch stuff at his place and have sex.

My question is, I really have no idea how to read him. We have good conversations at dinner, and the sex is really good and very, idk passionate?? But then after sex/the next morning he barely talks to me at all. He seems aloof, distant. We dont kiss or hug, and I just walk out the door.

What does this read like to you guys? Anything I can do to make him more interested outside of sex?

I'm thinking I'm going to just maybe not text him, and see if he wants to see me again at all even.
>>
>>17677535
monogamy

no that's not true
>>
>>17677613
try hanging out for a day without having sex

say youre on your period or not feeling it or whatever, but you still want to spend time together

then see how the day plays out
>>
>>17677535

polygamy

No. The attractiveness fluctuates up and down throughout the relationship, whether it's an upward or downward trend is dependent on a bunch of stuff
>>
>>17677535
Monogamy. I never understood the appeal of poly shit at least in terms of sex, I'm pretty happy with one woman as long as she has a good libido and likes to experiment.

Attraction doesnt really change due to the amount of sex, but rather if she herself is still attractive and/or if there are any other outstanding issues in the relationship.

>>17677613
>I'm thinking I'm going to just maybe not text him, and see if he wants to see me again at all even.
Christ can't you just talk to him and ask what he wants out of whatever you have?
>>
>>17677613

I get kinda like this at the start of relationships. After-sex I become self-anxious about how I should act (aloof vs affectionate) because if I act too affectionate then she might think I'm a soft bitch or something.

Try initiating the cuddle and see how he reacts. It's a much more positive and mature thing to do than ghosting him or saying youre on your period or something
>>
>>17677620
I think maybe I'll do that if he texts me to hangout

>>17677628
I think it's too soon to have that discussion. We're still kind of in that getting to know each other phase.

>>17677632
I actually asked him how he felt about cuddling and he said he'll do it for a bit but can't sleep while cuddling. So we did just that. When we sleep we don't touch each other, he doesn't touch me at all. I don't think I've ever had that with a guy.
>>
>>17677535
Monogamy and holy shit no.

Personally I like monogamy as I feel it as a more stable base to a relationship. It's easier to find partners who are all on the same page and less room for shit to go bad or for conflicts to emerge.

But holy fuck that second part. No. No, no, no nada, fuck no, no. Attraction isn't a zero sum currency that we spend. Hell, personally, most of the women I've been with get hotter the more I'm with them. Because I get to see and explore more things I find hot about them. Also, sex gets exponentially better as each partner learns each others bodies and the once clumsy and awkward sex of yonder evolves into incredible sex as you learn how to get each other squirming.

Where did you get this impression from out of curiosity?
>>
>>17677638
>I actually asked him how he felt about cuddling and he said he'll do it for a bit but can't sleep while cuddling. So we did just that. When we sleep we don't touch each other, he doesn't touch me at all. I don't think I've ever had that with a guy.

Fuck, I'm having the same problem but with my current gf. She never wants to touch me outside of sex. But complaining about this, as a man, makes me feel like a bitch
>>
>>17677535
Monogamy and no.
>>
>>17677646
How long have you guys been dating? Maybe shes still just shy.
>>
>>17677551
Very bad, but it'd be worse to keep a relationship built on a false premise going.

If you don't actually mean it (key verbiage: don't not didn't) then you should tell her.
>>
>>17677638
>I actually asked him how he felt about cuddling and he said he'll do it for a bit but can't sleep while cuddling.

This isn't that weird, I'm the same. I'll cuddle and all that shit when I'm awake and lying in bed but if I'm actually trying to sleep, I can't do it. I feel too constricted and claustrophobic if someone is touching me while I'm trying to sleep.
>>
>>17677654
a little over a year

she loves sex, and we'll cuddle during, but if we're not having sex touching her is mostly off limits

i used to think it was just being shy as well, but she said she's really serious about her personal space
>>
>>17677661
I get that but he made it seem like he was doing me a favor almost.

>>17677665
That sucks but it seems to me shes telling you the truth, and not to take it personally. Some people are just really serious about their personal space.
>>
>>17677670
i know, but im like the exact opposite in that i fucking love hand holding and hugging and cuddling and all that shit i dont get to do anymore

she'll let me have a hug when she can tell its really bumming me out. but still :/
>>
>>17677670
It's hard to say what he's like. Maybe he's just not a morning person? I can be pretty disconnected from the world in the mornings, particularly on a weekday when I have to go to work and can be unintentionally distant.
>>
>>17677535
monogamy
>>
>>17677638

>but can't sleep while cuddling. So we did just that. When we sleep we don't touch each other, he doesn't touch me at all. I don't think I've ever had that with a guy

because I think most guys need their space when they sleep. It has something to do with us running colder than women. We cant stand having a 98.6 degree object clinging to our backs when we're trying to sleep

you should try to initiate a hug/cuddle in the morning, like when he's in the kitchen making coffee
>>
>>17677744
He'll just get up in the morning and start doing his own thing, and I get the sense I shouldn't hang out too much.

This is another good question for the thread that utterly confuses me. How would you like a girl to act the morning after?

Sometimes I have to leave early because he sleeps in late and he's just like "bye", still in bed.
Sometimes I'll sleep in late too and I can awkwardly hang out with him and his roommates, or I can leave shortly after we both get up.

I just genuinely am so confused how to act the morning after, and he definitely does not make it easy for me.
>>
>>17677774
> How would you like a girl to act the morning after?

that's all based on the nature of your relationship with him.

If she's a hook up or a FWB, doing the whole casual "bye" thing is what I want, since the whole point of this relationship is not to get all feely and emotional

If the girl is someone I want feels with, then yeah i want her to stick around and cuddle and shit
>>
>>17677794
how long is too long to like stick around though?

ideally i'd like to have morning sex but he doesn't seem interested in that, and i don't know how to initiate it. Like he just get's up and leaves bed.

Also like I said, doesn't touch me once when we're sleeping. Even in the morning phase where we're both half asleep. I've never had that with a guy before.
>>
>>17677810

either

>he's attracted to you but doesnt know if he likes you yet, so you're in the FWB stage until he decides
>you're a hookup, a number, something to validate his manhood (*this is the most likely anwser*)
>he likes you but is self-anxious on about how he should act after sex, so he falls on being aloof
>he likes you but is unsure you feel the same way, so he plays it overly cool
>>
File: 1469316572253.jpg (44KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1469316572253.jpg
44KB, 460x345px
Is knowing a dude is bi and automatic turn off?
>>
>>17677830
It moght be for someone closeminded. It used to be for me, and now that Im older and more experience, definitey isnt.

This one is definitely just a a person by person basis.
>>
I'm planning on talking to a girl in my class cause she's cute and I'd probably want to go out with her, but I'm not sure about how I should go about it.

Like, the first interaction we have do I ask her to go out for coffee or something? Or do I see her a few times in class after initially speaking to her, build up a small friendship, and then ask her when she's alone or something?

I have an exam tomorrow and I'm probably going to try to see if I can talk to her after it briefly, and I don't think asking her out immediately is how I should go about this, right?
>>
>>17677830
As a straight guy, that sounds like something you should probably hold close to your chest. People tend to think bi people sleep around constantly, which is by extension an unattractive trait.
>>
>>17677545
This is an audible, coach can't help you here.
>>
>>17677535
Monogamy.
No if anything I adore her slightly more. Cuz she had me inside her and that's specials.
>>
>>17677545
I know the problem.
>be me 360 back flip
>dead
>>
>>17677551
Tell her the truth or fake your own death
>>
>>17677623
Polygamy is for schizos
>>
>>17677656
Didnt vs dont huh. I never even thought of the difference but you are right. In the moment I meant it. Dont want to take that moment away from her.
>>17677903
Well faking my death isnt an option. But I could always lie.
>>
>>17677646
It's not wrong to want a little feminine touch broseph
>>
>>17677676
Just meet a different girl who can give you that sort of affection and break it off nicely with this girl. Don't be a bitch about it.
>>
>>17677525
The first time I pee in a girls mouth, is it proper etiquette to wipe the pee out of her hair and face or let her sleep through it?
>>
>>17677913
>Well faking my death isn't an option. But I could always lie
Man. Lying about that you might as well tho.
>>
Hey guys, need a little help on this one.

I started working at a bar, and met a girl who turns about to be a regular there. We started dating for a month and a half, we had a lot of passion for each other. We were pretty much doing boyfriend girlfriend things, she was always initiating texts, whatever. And then we had one boring date, and then she ghosted. Stopped replying to my texts, deleted me on social media.

I got into a fight with her once at the beginning of the relationship, and she was hurt by that. A few weeks later she expressed how much she cared about me but then a couple days later tried pushing me away saying she's "too scared" of getting close to me because she knew how much I could hurt her. Things were good leading up to our final date, which she started acting distant and was part of why the date sucked.

Also, she's been abused and her ex is in jail, she frequents the bars regularly although claims she isn't a whore.

Every time she sees me at the bars now, she turns around and goes a different direction. Or tries hiding her face. It hurts every time I see her but obviously I can't just text her because she isn't replying. I'm getting over it, but I wish you guys could help provide closure?
>>
>>17677944
She is a bees nest of mental issues and you dodged a train friend.
>>
>Match a girl on Tinder
>Add her on snapchat
>Start talking
>Always invite her out but she's never committed
>obviously give up, but keep talking to her as friend anyways
>we're at the point now where we've never met but she'll stay on the phone til 3 AM with me and we'll flirt with each other. She has even added me on facebook

What in the actual fuck are we? Are we even friends? Does she want something? We've never met, but I could ask if she wants to talk on the phone and we'll ... talk on the phone for hours.
>>
>>17677933
Fuck you faggot
>>
>gf drags me to something/event she knows damn well I will hate
>if I say no she will get salty over it and will get angry at me
>surprise surprise I don't enjoy it
>she can tell despite my best efforts to hide it
>we end up fighting over something stupid because I'm agitated and she can be spoiled
>usually something really stupid like she wants us to do something that's way out of my comfort zone and I refuse or she'll start a fight with me because I look bored
>cries that I ruined it for her and ruined her fun

How do we break this cycle? I've tried just flat out refusing to go to these things but she acts all sad then gets annoyed at me. She keeps inviting me to these things she knows I wouldn't just not enjoy them, but I'd hate them - and that's making me feel a bit disrespected. I don't appreciate being dragged to events I don't want to go to only to be berated when I'm not enjoying myself there when I'm trying my best to feign interest. I do not do this to her, I don't invite her to things I know she'll hate then bitch at her if she says no.
>>
>>17677953
>Mental issues

Yeah.... I can agree with you on that one. Her goals in life aren't too well thought out and her ideals for her future are pretty much pie in the sky ideas.
>>
>>17677954
She's just using u as something to do in spare time. Aquire fleshlight.
>>
>>17677959
Find new pussy friend. Better pussy. Definitely smarter. Someone who isn't clearly using you as some sort of late rebound.
>>
>>17677965
>>17677960
>>17677953
Thanks senpai
>>
>>17677958

Where exactly is she taking you if it's that awful? At least in my opinion it's sort of required to attend events important to your SO even if it's not that fun. Isn't companionship like the number 1 point of a relationship? How about instead of going along with the fight say something like "it doesn't matter how I felt about it as long as you had fun. Did you?" and then let her natter on about it.
>>
Anyone have experience with people who have Borderline Personality Disorder?

I've been seeing this girl for a couple months and things are going pretty well. She had a panic attack with me in the car recently though - shes usually quite quirky and strange but this is the first really dire situation I've been in with her, it was quite troubling, she kept saying sorry afterwards and seemed really ashamed. She took me with her to see her psychiatrist and he explained she has a "light / diluted" form of BPD. She apparently doesn't exhibit all the symptoms, but she has anxiety and trust issues, is paranoid and has somewhat unstable moods(she becomes sad and asks if things are okay, are you mad at me?" etc)

I've been reading up more on it and it seems quite scary, the things people with it can do...I like her a lot, but someone told me this relationship is not going to work in anyway and now I'm sad

Is it hopeless?
>>
>>17677953
Now thinking about the mental issues, I just read an article on psychopaths.

>She wasn't that empathetic; I always had to be sensitive to her but she wasn't very sensitive to me
>She placed a lot of value on me but took off with no regret
>>
>>17677971
I can attend them just fine. It's when I'm expected to do things I'm not comfortable with or expected to look interested when I'm bored out of my mind (and being berated when I am bored because she brought me to something she knows damn well would bore me and make me want to shoot myself) that I have an issue with. I don't feel she has any respect for me because she takes literally zero consideration for me and constantly invites me to things she knows damn well I hate. And it's not even like these things are core aspects of her life or anything, it's only been in the past few months where she just seems to only think about what she wants to do and just drags me to it.
>>
>>17677977
I've been dating a girl like that for almost 5 years. It gets better bro. She still does a lot of those things and flat out refuses to get help but my being there for her seems to help more than they ever did, so a lot of the panic attacks and emotional issues aren't as frequent.

So it's not hopeless. You'll get used to it and she'll get better (though I can't guarantee it of course).
>>
>>17677977
It's impossible to carry the weight of a relationship on your own. Both of you need to wok hard together to make it work. Does she take any meds or go to therapy to deal with it?
>>
>>17678006
Yeah shes in therapy once a week, and takes meds. We've become really attached, shes clingy. But honestly shes a genuinely good person
>>17678005
Thanks for your answer, really. Being with her is amazing, but reading up on BPD I'm envisioning nightmare scenarios where she goes batshit and violent or something. I feel like I'm kind of experiencing what you described, she seems happy when we're together and her "moods" appear when I'm gone it seems(besides the one panic attack).
>>
I met two guys who are friends of my roommate and also good friends with each other, and I think they are both interested in me and I am unsure how to proceed without this becoming a clusterfuck? I get along with both of them and they invite me to things and they text me. no threesome jokes thanks.
>>
>>17678025
Don't get yourself all worked up about it anon. You mentioned her psychiatrist said it's only a light or mild case so it's nothing too severe. She'll improve over time and of course treatment. I wouldn't be too concerned overall, I was a little hesitant when I found out about my gf's condition and there have been some rough times but on the whole things have been good.
>>
>>17678041
Whats so hard, do you like one of them go for it. If you dont, tell them no?
>>
>>17678041
Do you like either of them at all?
>>
>>17677846
My stance is to build up a small friendship first. I'm much more receptive to guys I've had some time to talk to and get to know a little bit, rather than some random guy I've never spoken to. that's not to say that asking her out the first time you speak to her wouldn't work, I just think your chances are higher if she knows you first.
>>
>>17678043
I like both of them but it takes me longer than normal people to really warm up to someone so I don't know if its a good idea to keep texting both of them at the same time, because there comes a point where it's obviously not just being friendly.
>>
>>17678050
Ah okay, yeah thats a bit of a pickle.

flip a coin
>>
>>17678041
If you don't have super strong feelings for any of them, I'd suggest to not proceed.
Get to know them, have fun with them.
>>
>>17678052
This. When the coin is in the air, you'll already know which side you're hoping it will land on.
>>
To the wimmenz

Is it unattractive to keep telling a girl how much you like her? I posted in the previous thread about my adventure with this trying to date this girl, and so far its been great. I've been on the phone with her for like 3 hours for the past two days, but I feel like I tell her how much I like her too much.

Is that a thing? Should I knock it out?
>>
Ive started seeing this girl I met on tinder

My gut reaction to meeting her was that she wasnt really my type (about as tall as me and her body was ok, nothing spectacular) but after chilling with her for a while her personality really won me over

After 4 dates we ended up sleeping together and turns out shes really inexperienced. Was really difficult to penetrate her, her body wasnt that great at all (just real flabby. I dont judge or anything but I'd be lying if it wasnt a bit of a turn off) and it was just, not as great as I'd hoped it would be

Now I feel like a huge asshole for feeling like Ive lost a bit of interest in her. She really is really nice. But a bit of the attraction/spark feels like its gone and I feel like shit for it.

Whats wrong with me?
>>
File: image4.jpg (63KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
image4.jpg
63KB, 600x811px
Women,

I love my girlfriend dearly and believe being able to satisfy her sexually is a significant part of that. However, without fail, I'm unable to last more than a few minutes first time around. I'm not the kind of guy to finish, roll over and fall asleep. If I finish first, which I generally do, I always finish her off with some hand or oral action, and more often than not, I'm good to go for round 2 after she finishes, where I always last long enough for her to finish first.

She always compliments my performance and we have a wonderful relationship with absolute love and trust, but I'm extremely self conscious about my lack of stamina in the first round. Is this a big deal? Should I be worrying about this? Please help with your personal feminine experience.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>17678004
Break up with her. You sound like a whiny ass and she could probably do better. If it's not that big of a deal you could just suck it up and try to enjoy the time with her. Or just tell her to stop inviting you to these things that you don't like. When you're in a relationship sometimes you're gonna have to do some boring ass shit you don't want to do to make your partner happy.
>>
>>17678066
Knock one out before you're going to be with her.
>>
>>17678061
MAybe, probabbly. could come off as needy. I man she knows you like her right? And you still talk, has she rejected you or dropped hints thats she open to the idea of getting together?
>>
why are you all so fucking useless? when i seek advice here all i get is 'kys'
>>
>>17678070
>I man she knows you like her right?
ye
>And you still talk, has she rejected you or dropped hints thats she open to the idea of getting together?
Ye, actually she figured out that I was crushing on her before I got her number. Once she found out, the next day she was just casually talking to me how it would be to date me. And the next day when we were walking to the parking lot, she was all fidgety and pushing me away, trying to ask me why I haven't asked for her number yet. She told me she spent the last 15 minutes of work practicing how to ask me that in the work bathroom.
>>
>>17678069
I wish I could prepare that far in advance. Our sex tends to be really spontaneous though, I have no idea where I'd find the opportunity to sneak off for a sly jerk beforehand.
>>
>>17678073
I could probably help you out. Most people here aren't this useless when giving others advice, just when it comes to their own thing.
>>
>>17678075
You could just do 2-3 loads at the beginning of the day and make it part of your routine, like taking a shower or brushing your teeth. Maybe that would help?
>>
>>17678074

She obviously likes you back. Date the girl, spend 1on1 time with her. Stop texting and more action
>>
>>17678080
Will do, thanks anon.
For the past 3 days, we've been texting until it gets late, and then I call her till like 3. She's a sorority and does alot of volunteer work so it might be weird for the next couple of days to go 1on1 with her, but I'll do my damndest.
Its weird because i'm 21 and shes 18 and a virgin.
>>
>>17678066
My boyfriend is exactly like you, and if he wasn't sleeping by my side I would have been worried that he was writing this post.
It is really a non-issue. The only thing that makes me feel bad about it is knowing how self conscious he feels when he comes fast.
She is lucky to have a partner who cares about her pleasure so much. She is lucky to be with someone who cares about her so much.
It is not a big deal at all and not something you should worry about.
>>
>>17678086
Thanks, anon. I just hope she feels the same way as you do.

It's good to know I'm not alone with these worries. I just feel like people make such a huge deal out of sex, and talk as if not being good enough will singlehandedly cost you your happiness in a relationship. It just creates this constant feeling that you need to keep trying to be good enough and feeling as though you never are.
>>
For the women:

Why is it you bother me when I want to be alone, but are fucking ghosts when I feel like socializing?
>>
>>17678096
>It's good to know I'm not alone with these worries. I just feel like people make such a huge deal out of sex, and talk as if not being good enough will singlehandedly cost you your happiness in a relationship.
Sex is important, but just as important as anything else in the relationship. But as you say, most people make really a huge deal out of it.
>>
>>17678096
Sex matters a lot for sure, but there are other things that are by far more important as the other anon says.
No one is perfect in bed, or in a relationship in general.
Don't worry too much.
>>
Guys: What would be your response if someone started flirting with your girlfriend?

These include two scernairos: flirting without knowledge of the relationship and flirting with that knowledge.
>>
>>17678144
If she didn't shut it down on the spot, I'd be mad regardless.

It wouldn't bother me as long as she doesn't encourage it or let it continue without comment.
>>
>>17678147
Alright, a friend of mine said that he'd punch someone in the face right there but I wouldn't want to be done in for assault or get into a serious fight at a social function unless a potential contender challenged me. If it's a random guy who didn't know about the relationship could I just tell him to leave her alone immediatly and find someone else?
>>
>>17678144
I'd be seething with rage.
But I'm the jealous type who doesn't like it when a relationship I've poured countless amounts of time, money, and bodily fluids into is blown away by some slick asswipe.
If the girlfriend doesn't even try to dismiss or turm him down, then I would end things there and move onto greener pastures.
>>
>>17678113
Maybe you bother girls when they want to be alone and ghost them when they don't? It's almost like they're people who experience the same moods you do, just at different times.
>>
>>17678041
I'm inclined to say to go with neither. If both like you the other one would could become resentful. Just aint worth the drama to me.

>>17677977
Horrible experiences. My ex gave me innumerable shit tests, everything was a test of my loyalty. It's not like I was talking to other women and had unhealthy boundaries either, the only women I talked to were online friendships at the time. She'd always find something to freak out over. Would not recommend.
>>
Girls,

How important is for you that a guy was powerful in one way or another?

Because honestly I couldn't care less about power. At all.
>>
>>17678243
I don't care about power itself.
I love charisma and charm a lot. I like people who can talk to me for hours and you can feel how passionate they are about things. I like people who are self confident and people who can handle drama.
So, yeah - I don't like power itself, but I like some qualities that "powerful" people have.
>>
File: 1476684019073.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1476684019073.png
87KB, 285x285px
>>17677525
>a girls says she's glad I'm enjoying my work because she was worried about how I would cope because she's heard stories about my workplace and she knows I'm very timid
NO HOPE
>>
>>17678096
>I just hope she feels the same way as you do
I'd be pretty worried if my gf shares the same thought with 4chan grill
>>
>>17678273
I'm pretty sure your dakimakura doesn't think at all.
>>
>>17678275
>dakimakura
what's that.. sorry I don't speak weeb
>>
>>17678073
Useless advice for the useless questions.
>>
Girls who are working in the sex industry, have you ever fallen for a client? would you tell him if you did? or would you quit your job and then try to find him?
>>
How do we stop the woman who vote for Clinton only because she is female?

The thing is, the republican party is shilling against trump because he may have a landslide victory and this will take away allot of his based numbers away from him.

How do we stop them to?

Im a burnbot you know.
>>
>>17677535
Both. No. On the contrary. I love fucking my wife as much as she lets me.
>>
Ok bitches. Here's a question for all girls. When you like a guy, what do you usually do towards him?
>>
>>17678113
I am male but i can give you the answer to this, when you want to be alone you are giving off the energy you dont need women which attracts them but when you wish to talk to them you give off needy energy.
>>
>>17678113
It's simply due to when you ""want to be alone"", you overthink the smallest interactions with females and believes we "bother" you. While we probably treat you the same as in any other situations. From the level of autism often seen on here I believe this is the case.
>>
>>17678317
>When you like a guy, what do you usually do towards him?
I tell him. I'm not 11.
>>
>>17678340
You might not be 11. But you sure as hell have the attitude of one. What do you do to make him realize you really like him and are into him? What is your stance? How do you treat him? Etc.
>>
>>17678340
And? have you ever done so?
I hold the belief that guys don't choose their gf, it's girls who pick their bf. And if a girl doesn't pick me it is pointless to pursue her.
>>
>>17678349
That's some beta way of thinking, son. I always pick my girls.
>>
>>17678347
>What do you do to make him realize you really like him and are into him?
... I tell him.
I don't like random people I don't know. If I meet someone and I like him, I try to get to know him better. I flirt with him a bit and then either make a move or ask him out, if he doesn't do so.
I treat him like I treat any other person, I just flirt with him from time to time.

>>17678349
> have you ever done so?
Sure.
>And if a girl doesn't pick me it is pointless to pursue her.
That's a bit counterproductive, depending on how "extreme" you are on this.

I've never walked up to a random dude and asked him out. I always liked acquaintances. We already knew each other and talked.
I think it's a two way street, and if you're not socially retarded you can get when a girl likes you and flirts along or not.
>>
>>17678365
The answer i was hoping for. Flirting. Thanks for that, sweetasscheeka.
>>
>>17678317
>>17678372
>The answer i was hoping for. Flirting
are you fucking serious kek
>>
>>17678380
To be fair, women generally don't flirt with guys who are below a 6 in looks. So for us average to ugly dudes, we're completely out of the loop regarding what having someone like us is supposed to be like.
>>
>>17678380
Not really. But i often catch this girl looking at me at work. Maybe is my curly-evil-villainy-long mustache? Idk..find out..next...on..advice of4chanz
>>
>>17678386
Dude. I'm like a fucking four and this bitch stares at me. That's why I'm freaking the fuck out.
>>
>>17677954
shes using you for attention
>>
>>17678306
convince the women jill stein is a better woman
>>
Girls and guys

Girl broke my heart 3 years ago. Since then I am unable to even do anything at all with girls. Meaning I can talk to them in a work type setting, but I can't do dates. It just feels wrong. I still think about her sometimes. And yes.. I know that we'll never get back together. I am very aware of that. But it's as if her spot in my heart is permanently HER spot. It can't go vacant. so it's impossible for me to talk to other girls because I can't become interested in them. I don't even care about sex anymore, it's been years..

Anybody else deal with this?
>>
>>17678480
Yup. I've got it for 10 years now. Accepted it that I love her and always will, and of course I know we won't be together. But I don't know how to help you. Maybe have sex with another woman, even though you're not interested in sex? See how you feel after.
>>
>>17678521
Forgot to add that I dated and had sex with other women. But never felt that I want to be with one or another (with exceptions, read below). Maybe look for a woman that's similar to her. Looks or character - you choose. Sometimes our greatest love becomes our type of woman. Be it looks or character. Both would be near impossible. For me it's the looks. A woman needs to look similar to my "great love" (that's the exception). It sounds pathetic, but I feel greater attraction then, even if her personality is different.
English isn't my first language, sorry.
>>
>>17678521
>>17678532

>maybe have sex with another woman?

I can't. I really don't feel comfortable doing that.

>find someone similar

I don't know if that's possible, she was half Asian half European. She had the most beautiful accent ever, just hearing her voice would make me smile. And she was the most adorable girl I've seen. Plus she had a great personality and we really clicked. I've never experienced that before with anyone, but we fit together so well.

I just wish there was a way to stop all these thoughts I have for her. I don't care anymore if I ever date/have sex/or have a relationship again, I really don't fucking care anymore. I just wish I could clean my mind
>>
Girls, would a guy being asexual be a dealbreaker?
>>
>>17678557
Yes. Definitely.
>>
>>17678557
What kind of question is that
>>
Girls and Guys
over which topic could you talk / have you talked endlessly with your SO?
>>
>>17678583
Psychology. Politics. Religion. Philosophy. Self improvement. Sports. Food.
>>
Has anyone here ever been contacted by an ex after 5+ years no contact? My ex and I ended it in '09 and she contacted me for the first time a couple weeks ago. We were friends for 2 years before I admitted I loved her. It ended badly and I carried on with the assumption I would never hear from her again. Pretty bizarre to see her name in my inbox after over 7 years!

In my case, I did the correct thing and threw her wish to talk to me in the trash where it belongs.
>>
>>17677535
Monogamy.
>Also is it true that everytime you have sex with the same woman, your attraction to her decreases by a certain amount?
Nah. Nothing hard and fast like that. Sometimes people get too used to one another and it stops being exciting. But it's not a given.

>>17677613
He's probably trying not to get attached. Since that's the point of FWB.
>>
File: 1456154167486.jpg (202KB, 1583x816px) Image search: [Google]
1456154167486.jpg
202KB, 1583x816px
Girls did you ever regret rejecting a guy who asked you out? Did you ever do anything about it, like ask him out?
>>
Girls, should I go up to you while ur working and talk to you if ur goving the eyes?
>>
Girls
Any of you looking for a qt London boy who lifts?
>>
>>17678814

Join us anon

>>>/int/66183786
>>
Are woman angry that some men are educated?

Wha do woman think about sex robots of Very near future that will be able to reproduce?

What do woman think about cucks?

What do woman think about Jail?
>>
>>17678830

What the fuck
>>
>>17678830
>Are woman angry that some men are educated?
I am angry that not all men are educated. Uneducated people are worse citizens.

>What do woman think about sex robots of Very near future that will be able to reproduce?
That a robot cannot replace a real person, unless you have some level of emotional deficit.

>What do woman think about cucks?
I wouldn't be fine with that in my relationship, but whatever.
>>
>>17678830
>Are woman angry that some men are educated?
Sometimes women get a little insecure if a guy is both stronger and smarter than them.
>>
>>17678864
I feel bad for those girls who want to be stronger than men.
I squat 525lbs and get girls saying they could beat me up.

Like, okay. Please calm down before an idiot takes you up on that offer.
>>
I used to date this girl who when we were fucking, she'd like to have her bra on, or at least try covering her tits up when we were fucking.

And in the morning when we were fucking, she tried not making eye contact with me, or at least fuck me where she'd pull me close to her body so I couldn't see her face.

I've confronted her about the face part and when she told me she didn't want me seeing her without her make up, I straight up grabbed her by the back of her head and started licking her face like a dog. I left her giggling and feeling giddy and kid like, but she ultimately still kept the insecurity around. What the fuck is up with that guys? I always told her how much I liked her body, face, etc... What could I have done better?
>>
>>17678918
Tbh you did the right thing and my semi also agrees.
Reassure her that you like her body.

Women don't realise how easy it is to look past flaws in the woman you love.
>>
>>17678821
Didn't enjoy that.
>>
Do women often lie about their sexual history?
>>
Should i ever approach a cashier while shes working, for her number????
>>
>>17678941
Wait for her shift to end, follow her home and knock at her house.
>>
I'm a 20 year old male virgin. Should I lie about it to my peers/any girls I hook up with in the future?
>>
>>17678940
I personally don't, but if someone asks me I'd pretty much dump him immediately.
>>
>>17678932

>Women don't realise how easy it is to look past flaws in the woman you love.

It's because women don't do that with guys. They might put up with it for a little bit, but as soon as someone better comes along they ditch you for them.
>>
>>17677551
get over it
if she doesn't have any stds and she washes like a normal person then there's literally nothing wrong
>>
>>17678957
Wow, that's a bit odd don't you think?
>>
>>17678964

You wouldn't feel intimidated if a girl told you she had 3somes with guys and blew 4 different dudes back to back at a party, the same night?
>>
>>17677830
if you're already in a relationship, and its a turn off for them then explain that you like either and you just chose them, heck if you want to be playful you could tell the theres more competition

if you're not in a relationship, most people wont care all that much if you're not showing signs of attraction towards them.
>>
File: giphy.gif (936KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
936KB, 500x281px
>>17678918
>I straight up grabbed her by the back of her head and started licking her face like a dog

I hope I can do that some day if I ever get a gf.
>>
>>17678965
No decent person ever asked me, I'm sure I haven't missed out on those who asked about it.
I don't think it's normal to ask a girl how many people she slept with. I don't think your sexual history defines you as a person, or it should matter all that much.
I don't ask my boyfriend if his ex girlfriend let him fuck her ass or if he ever suffered from erectile dysfunctions or premature ejaculation. I don't think my boyfriend should ask me about my sexual past either.
As long as I'm faithful and loyal to him, what I did shouldn't matter all that much.

And I don't have an extensive or complicated sexual history - I had sex with two guys, both long term boyfriend, and never even flirted with anybody else.
>>
>>17678967
no I'd be impressed to be honest
>>
>>17678954
>male virgin
nobody cares desu
your dick doesn't become mutilated after your first time
>>
>>17678975

What is impressive about that?
>>
>>17678974
Lmao nice insecurities. I'm sure they're not missing out on much either.

How shit must your relationship be if you're not allowed to be open with your partner in fear that they'll get all defensive like this.

I feel bad for your boyfriend.
>>
>>17678954
No. I can't see many situations where you'd be forced into saying that you're a virgin. But if a girl who is potentially going to be a hookup asks you, you should be honest and tell them you're a virgin, if they're worth your time they're probably not going to care.
>>
>>17678984
Why would you feel bad for her boyfriend? She sounds respectful.

Dude I'm 25, and I have only had sex one time, when I was 18. I'd much rather a girlfriend not ask me about my sexual experience (I would be embarrassed) and in turn I wouldn't ask her.
>>
>>17678987
>people white knight over 4chan
>>
>>17678984
I'm not defensive. I'm honestly not ashamed of my sexual history, and me and my boyfriend are pretty open.
It's the idea that you'd ask your girlfriend about your sexual past that seems awful to me. You're not being open, you're being judging and asking about something that has nothing to do with you in order to throw shit at her if she's not worthy according to some standards you have.
Being open is him talking willingly to me about his sexual history and me doing the same, not him prying and asking me details about what happened in my love life before I met him. That's retarded.
>>
>>17678987
Sometimes people are gonna ask you tough questions, they can't read your mind, they won't know how you feel about the subject.

If you dump somebody for asking you have serious underlying issues that need addressed.
>>
>>17678989

I'm not being a white knight you faggot. I'm saying that IF I was her boyfriend I wouldn't want to be asked about my past. I wouldn't like that.
>>
>>17678996

I didn't say i'd dump them over that. But I really wouldn't feel comfortable talking about that. I can handle tough questions if they are important. But my sexual inexperience is not important. So I'd rather not even talk about that at all, because why should I get negatively judged?
>>
>>17678994
Your issue is that you've got these misconceptions and insecurities that sexual history equals worth.
This is not the case for anybody.

Be empathetic and understand having a promiscuous partner may damage your own self esteem and self value, not the value for then other person.

You're the one making judgements.
>>
i have a problem. i dont know who else to go for advice for, so a while back, i met this girl at work and kind of liked her, so i straight up told her i did...
the next time i saw her i asked for her number she had said no...
but now it seems like she likes me back, doing shit a typical woman that likes you will do, like look at me every time i walk by and now shes actually coming up to me to talk to me.
Im not sure what to do at this point, ive already been rejected one by her, i dont want to ask her again but that seems to be the only logical option, but what and how should i handle this situation? ladies?
>>
>>17679001
>having a promiscuous partner may damage your own self esteem and self value
And you must have some level of mental illness if you base your self worth and self esteem on how many dicks your girlfriend sucked before yours.
Which is not something I'm willing to deal with.

So I'm either going to be with someone who judges me for my sexual past, or with someone who believes that the best achievement in his life is breaking a hymen.
Really, not missing out much.
>>
Girls, am I attractive? ;)

>brit, south south
>male
>20
>bi leaning towards women
>cool with futa
>average build, slightly muscular
>total NEET but still active and no problem with physical labour
>on a schedule, I am terribly lazy. if I have shit to do at random points in the day I'm fine
>curly hair, not long, not short. very bouncy
>good education, above average gcses and 3 A levels
>design freak, be it gaming, architecture, anything
>100+ games on steam, games are number one consumer of free time
>general tech fan
>super crazy totally-not-applicable-irl fetishes but cool with normal porn
>super sweet tooth and cooking hobby, come up with my own food
>dnak memer
>very well articulated speech, people say I'm posh (I really am not)
>very cuddly
>love touching and being touched
>not virgin, if you count giving anal once
>admittedly oddly sanguine, will get sad but not for long and recover insanely fast
>7 inch peepee, been told its thick
>wobbly, squishy butt
>6ft 1

R8 out of ten pls I am very obviously conceited
>>
>>17679014
Nice lack of empathy, Mrs autimso.
>>
>>17679022
I'm sorry if I'm not willing to coddle an insecure idiot, I'm sure you'll find some girl who is willing to.
Bye bye.
>>
>>17679032
Nice projection
>>
>>17679002
Perhaps she wanted to know you better or didn't want to seem so keen as to put you off. She may not be interested, but depends on the situation
>>
>>17679032
second coming of christ
>>
>>17679045
Beta White knight
>>
>used """"""""""goods"""""""""""

Why don't whores kill themselves?
>>
>>17679050
thanks for noticing
>>
>>17679054
because some people who aren't you like whores
>>
Is online dating actually worth it for finding a relationship or is it better to just do things traditionally?

Also, how you make the transition from friends to a relationship?
>>
Is this true????
>>17678963

Why are women so uncompassionate?
What makes them this way?
>>
>>17679054
Why dont u kill yourself?
>>
>>17679063
I met my wife through a dating site after about 2 months being on it so I'd say it works fine

Friends to a relationship works exactly like the sims, just declare attraction and see what happens really
>>
>>17679067
Whore
>>
>>17678963

Yeah, because abusive spouses, dead beat dads, thieving boyfriends, cheaters, and assholes in general never keep a girl around...

What the fuck are you saying Anon?
>>
>>17679066
No, it isn't.
Sometimes people settle with people they are not into because they are scared to be alone. Those people are willing to cheat and "upgrade".
People who love and care about their partner, and take their commitment seriously, and are able to stay alone won't do that petty shit.
It's not a gendered issue.
>>
>>17679044
i mean we work together and focuses on her work more than anything else, i cant really seem to talk to her about unwork related stuff because she just wont understand what im trying to say to her, shes from Pakistani, so english isint her first language, im just thinking about asking her out to hang and if i get rejected then so be it...
>>
>>17679073
Vanilla
>>
>>17679077
I'd dip my vanilla dick in your strawberry and chocolate you filthy whore
>>
>>17679079
Ok ;)
>>
>>17679084
Post ass
>>
Should I never use emojis when texting a girl?
>>
>>17679066

Because they KNOW they have the ability to get better. Where as when a guy has to do all the work to get said girl, so they are willing to stay
>>
This is pretty much for anyone but:

When a girl shows clear interest (on dates she asks about my family, talks about her own family, compliments me a lot, passionate kissing) but then goes on not to answer my text message for a full day when I ask her out again

the only proper response is to ignore her?

Is this a red flag or is it common behavior and I'm the only one to pretty much always answer texts within a couple hours if I'm awake?
>>
>>17679074

Because I was with a great girl, and I absolutely treated her right. she went away for 6months for a course and while she was there she met a Better guy. he looks more attractive than me and is smarter. So she said "I have these feelings for him, I can't help it.. I'm sorry anon. I didn't want to hurt you.."

This girl was incredibly nice to me, we had wonderful times together.. then this fucking shit happened
>>
>>17679118
Jeez, dude. She found someone she liked more. It's not horrible or anything. You're not entitled to a relationship just because you treated someone nicely.
>>
>>17677977
My ex had BPD. It was hell and ripped four years of my life.
We occasionally have the BPD ex survivors come in to tell their tales. I'm too exhausted to give my normal tirade.

I'll say that it DOESN'T get better. There's no such thing as "light" BPD. She MIGHT be worth it if she's been in BPD-specific therapy and has had the diagnosis for 3+ years. BPD is an awful illness. It will destroy you.
>>
>>17678940
Impossible to tell whether you have a pussy or not. All I can say is that looking at my social circle, I don't know anyone who would outright lie about it. I DO have friends who would be happy to say stuff about it (eg "from sixteen to twenty I had the same boyfriend, had some flings after that, then I focused on my studies until I met you" or whatever) but would not want to name an actual number.

´>>17679118
>nice examples but this thing happened to me personally
Really?
I get that you got your heart broken but you are only fucking yourself over if you convince yourself that this is innate female nature or something.

If you think men don't trade up, look at how male celebrities are applauded for not ditching the wife their own age as soon as they made it. Shitty people are everywhere.
>>
>>17679118

So because ONE girl did it to you, you think you know enough of the human female mind to assert ALL girls are like that.

It sound like you are just bitter.
>>
>>17679092
No, use them but sparsely. Girls use them a lot among each other as well, so not using them at all can come across as kind of coolly and unfriendly. Plus there's a lot of flirty stuff that sounds mean/cranky if you don't add a smiley that makes it obvious it should be read in a playful way.

People can hate on smileys all they want, but you just miss so many signals when not seeing the person... Just make sure to space them and use "classic" ones like :) & :( and no quirky shit or moving things (unless it's a quip because it really fits with something said).

>>17679110
No, don't ignore her. It is possible that she is playing a game, but if you assume that she is and already follow her example then you definitely get stuck in the dynamic. You don't want to be with a girl you have to manipulate to get her to talk to you, right? If she's someone who is really like this and stringing you along, better to find out quickly and just cut her loose altogether.

Having said that, this is not necessarily the case. It could be that she thinks she will look desperate by responding right away and it's just jitters from having a crush on someone. Perhaps she spent all day thinking about something cute/witty to write back.

Overall it's more important how she treats you than how frequently she texts. If she responds really late given the context (eg you had an ongoing conversation and she doesn't respond for a whole day without saying she needed to go somewhere) without apologizing/acknowledging it, doesn't ask you questions, doesn't put in effort to keep the conversation flowing and interesting... those are red flags that she doesn't give a fuck and should weigh in more than whether she always responds within a given time frame.
>>
>>17679153
>occasionally have the BPD ex survivors come in to tell their tales.
reporting in, also not in the mood to tell my story
seconding everything this anon has said, except the she might be worth it part
anons everywhere, heed my words
do
not
fuck
with
crazy
i lost so much time, so many things. you will too.
>>
Asking both genders,so i am 25 and i find most women unattractive, i never approached anyone since it feels like i am lying to them and to myself, is something wrong with me?
>>
>>17679209
Lacks details. What is "most women"? Eight in ten women you see, or eighty nine in one hundred?
Unattractive in what way? As in, you look at them and you don't feel anything, or it repulses you to imagine them naked?
How do you feel about men? How do you feel about sex in general? Do you get off on porn (with women? without women?) regularly or do you have no interest in me?
Were the women you did find attractive all objectively very much above average or not?
>>
>>17679021
>Girls, am I attractive? ;)
>bi
Not to me
>>
If a girl laughs a lot and is basically very nice to people, what are the signs that she's into someone? If she acts different for someone, how different will she act?
>>
>>17679228
>Lacks details. What is "most women"? Eight in ten women you see, or eighty nine in one hundred?

eighty nine in one hundred

>Unattractive in what way? As in, you look at them and you don't feel anything, or it repulses you to imagine them naked?

Dont feel anything, especially not the need to approach them at all

>How do you feel about men? How do you feel about sex in general? Do you get off on porn (with women? without women?) regularly or do you have no interest in me?

I feel no sexual attraction to men at all

>Were the women you did find attractive all objectively very much above average or not?

They were average.
>>
>>17679196
Jitters for a full day? So much that she doesn't even wanna respond to my "You wanna go out for dinner tomorrow?" Which was supposed to be tonight but she didn't respond so nothing happened.

Honestly, I kind of like her but her sending mixed signals like this just pisses me off.

Should be said that we communicate by text and literally nothing else. So her ignoring my texts is pretty much ghosting.
>>
>>17679234
Sad thing is that there is no set rule for this. Some girls amp it up for someone they like, others freeze up because suddenly there's a deeper layer so they can't naturally be friendly/flirty anymore.

Biggest giveaways are: looking at you a lot, standing close to you, finding excuses to touch you (even if it's plucking something off your clothes). If you're in a group setting and someone makes a joke, everyone laughs, look at her. If she instantly looks to check out your reaction when something happens, that's a VERY telling sign that she is focused on you primarily. Also notice her friends. Sometimes the girl herself will be cool as fuck about it, but her friends keep side-eyeing her while talking to you, seeming giggly to her for no reason and so on. Best if the friends are really "odd" (giggling a lot, referencing some inside joke) but the girl herself ignores it and does not engage them (aka is inwardly telling them to shut up and be cool already).
>>
>>17679248
>"You wanna go out for dinner tomorrow?" Which was supposed to be tonight
Really should have included this, that is the most important part of the information in my opinion.

No, then I am most inclined to say that she is either fucking with you or trying to build the courage to tell her she's not into you that way. Only respond to a heartfelt apology paired up with something that's not a bullshit excuse (so either a real plausible excuse or an explanation for why she does not want to). Feel free to ignore her if she does the "teehee was just busy" thing.
>>
File: lqRLRJO.png (165KB, 431x316px) Image search: [Google]
lqRLRJO.png
165KB, 431x316px
Do chicks wake up with a boob boner or anything like that?
>>
>>17679249

>looking at you a lot

This girl I know does this to me all the time. She stares at me for like 20 seconds and smiles. She even put her head on my shoulder once. I asked that question because this same girl said that she apologize for making think that she liked me. Anyway, she STILL does this so I don't understand what she wants. Like, when I want to take a step with her, she backs off. I asked if she wanted to go out (movies) she told me that had class and that she already made plans with a friend (it took her three hours with that response btw). The next day she canceled plans with her friend and instead ended up going to the movies with her brother.
>>
>>17679242
To be honest this is kind of the way I experience it myself, only then I do find (by far most, actually) them attractive when I see more of them, just not based on their looks alone. But I'm a woman and I do feel that this is unusual for men.

Then again, the women you did like being average is promising, that means at least you do have some form of sincere attraction to women or you wouldn't be able to muster up some interest for "mediocre" ones. I think if you use this as the starting point, you'd be best at concluding what the significant difference was between them and other women. Were you only attracted to them once you got to know them and felt emotionally drawn to them? Did they fit a specific type you have a soft spot for? Did you have a specific dynamic with them that allowed you to see them in a sexual light?

Also, you didn't answer the porn question but if you typically do not have a high sex drive, that will also make sex a less pressing concern in day to day life. Acting like any man would fuck a keyhole when horny enough is part of male bravado and traditional masculinity... you'd be surprised how often men turn their girlfriends down in real life. They just joke/talk about it like they never would so that makes it easy to get the wrong impression. Sure I think most men have a more pressing sex drive than women (testosterone is pretty intense according to people who can know) but that doesn't mean they all want to fuck 24/7.
>>
>>17679256
Even with the mixed signals thing? Like, before our last date was even over, she told me she wanted to go out with me again and I told her I'd be busy during the weekend and I'd write her sometimes Sunday and she said "okay". Then while I walked her home, she stopped to kiss me a billion times and told me how handsome and nice I was. She also asked for and tried to learn my siblings' names.

What the fuck was that if she's just gonna ghost me? Are some people really like that? I'm paranoid enough as it is, people deliberately manipulating me is just gonna make it worse.
>>
>>17679262
It's morning dew. Don't think it's as common as for men, given that men typically have a boner because of their full bladder then get aroused because they have a boner rather than the other way around... But obviously girls can have hot/wet dreams and wake up horny. I sometimes wake up so worked up that I rub one out before going to work even if that means I need to do it in under a minute or so and then hurry the fuck up... Have to say I never asked a friend whether they knew this sensation.
>>
>>17679276
If she gets back to you and goes "so sorry, I was taking care of my sick friend, got it at a wrong moment then forgot to reply, how about I make it up to you and we go out on Thursday to yadayadayada" that's fine. If she brushes it off like nothing happened then yeah that's a huge red flag after what you describe here. If she's not stupid and she's into you, she'll realize that it might look like she isn't and make sure that she reassures you again.

Yeah some people are like that. Rather than deliberately manipulating, it is more likely that she panicked, realized she wasn't ready for a relationship/didn't see anything serious with you, realized how cuntish it is to dump this on someone after being all over them, then take the cowardly path of trying to forget this ever happened.
People who deliberately manipulate others exist (never came across a pick up artist guide?) but they are a small minority. Most people are at least reasonably decent, but ghosting is popular because no one likes conflict so people procrastinate and put it off, then they feel even worse because they have to get back in touch just to officially reject them, and then they end up taking the path of least resistance.
>>
>>17679273
The difference i noticed is they gave off a different vibe when i saw them, i have no need for sex since i have my hand.
>>
>>17679233
I'm not the poster, but I don't get this anti-bi thing. Why is it seen as a bad thing?
>>
>>17679263
She could want attention, she could want affection. Pretty weird stuff can go on in some people's heads. To give you an idea, especially if she's quite young (eg sixteen) it's even possible that she has this image of herself in her head as this vibrant, warm, affectionate woman and she is trying to act the part.

Either way, it's not your problem and if she tells you that she gives off the wrong impression, I'd believe her word over her inclination to lay her head on your shoulder. "Best case scenario" is that she does have some level of feelings for you, but not enough to take you seriously as a dating option, and you'll only find out if you date someone else and she starts throwing a fit because now that someone else has the toy she realizes she wanted it anyway. That one is quite common actually. So, nothing is lost by just closing this chapter for yourself.
>>
File: 1425283342698.jpg (152KB, 644x591px) Image search: [Google]
1425283342698.jpg
152KB, 644x591px
>>17679209
>>17679242
>>17679289
i know this feel, man.
>>
>>17679289
Your hand gives you an orgasm, but sex is great because of the passion you feel for another person and the intimacy of skin to skin contact, lying heartbeat to heartbeat etc. Not to mention the feeling of making someone do embarrassing, weird (if you look at everyday life as normal) things because you get them so turned on and they desire you so much. The "dirty" factor of doing all these things to each other that have no place in 95% of the life you've lived. If this does not appeal to you then it does seem to me like you have a much less than average interest in sexuality.
>>
I was here Saturday and someone said glhf and check in on Monday; nothing happened sadly. I have a new question

>Is there any way to tell if a guy is looking at a girl with the intent of interest?

Maybe I'm being paranoid but I think my crush gave that look to a girl, and I felt really sad.
>>
>>17679288
So, tomorrow I text her "Hey, are we gonna do something again?" and then if she gives me a good explanation for ignoring me, it's good, and if not, then I dump her and move on?

This sucks, I kind of liked her.
>>
>>17679315
I'd just wait for her to reply at this point.

Yeah of course it sucks, and you cannot draw conclusions just yet, but realize that having to let go of someone you kind of liked is way better than someone you really liked, which is what happens if you let it drag on despite there not being potential. You have to see it less as you nipping the possibility in the bud and more as her outing herself as not seriously interested and the following consequences.
>>
File: 1455646931200.jpg (26KB, 731x565px) Image search: [Google]
1455646931200.jpg
26KB, 731x565px
>>17679306
that's really cute
>>
>>17679315
sounds like a good plan to me, as another source.
>>
>>17679326
It is! I mean sure, most people would also physically pick sex over masturbation, if only because the variety of sensations and someone nurturing you sexually.

But the great thing is that it's not just that at all. When you have great sex with someone where you're both at ease with each other, it's like that sparkle you feel when flirting or dancing or even exchanging smiles with someone you are crazy about, only then devouring it, cashing all in on it, relishing in what you feel for this person and what they feel for you. When people talk about sex in terms of mere sensation I feel like they either never had proper sex or have a stunted inner life, honestly.
>>
>meet girl
>get along very, very well
>she is as excited to spend time with me -at least when we are at the same place- as i am to spend time with her, but she isn't flirty from what little i can understand (as i am very inexperienced at flirting)
>turns out she has a bf
>she is still very friendly
>even if i don't make any efforts to be together, we are still together because she makes the effort if i don't -except some days where she acts all qool and stuff-
>i want to her to be mine
>but i don't want to lose her as a friend if on the fat chance she turns me down
What do I do? Tell her, and add "it doesn't have to get awkward between us" and hope for the best?

oh and, I should note: She is a very shy person, afraid of interacting with strangers (tho she wants to), littl bit autistic etc. So "normie" criterias (?) might not apply to her
>>
>>17679363
Wait and see if they break up, give her some time and then pop the question
>>
>>17679306
It does sound great but why would i approach someone i am not attracted to and play with their feelings just to have sex?
>>
My sex drive is fucking me up. I need a girlfriend to fugg.

But I only want one girl and I want to take it slow. I have a lot of respect for her, I value our relationship more than sex.

But I want to fuck everything that walks
Ahhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>17679383
Not, and what I described is not "sex" inherently, it's what sex is like with a strong emotional connection (and physical chemistry, and compatibility in sexual psychology).

The reason you see so many "sex is overrated" threads by newly deflowered virgins, is because they don't realize this and think the magic is in dick in pussy. That's like a sixteen year old tasting cheap ass wine for the first time and going "bugh, this shit's gross, can you believe people are obsessed with it?"
My comment was not on not wanting to fuck randoms in particular, but on the way I read it, namely that because you could give yourself orgasms sex held no appeal to you.
>>
>>17679311
Anyone got any advice?
>>
>>17679311
>>17679423
No real way to tell, but guys look. They just do. Don't let that alone get to you.

If he continues to show interest in you then it's you that he wants.
>>
>>17679169

>it sounds like you're bitter

You're God damn right I'm bitter
>>
>>17679433
>>17679423
I have a definite crush but I still look at other girls, if that helps
>>
>>17679433
How can I tell the signs of actual interest? I have no idea how to recognize flirting.
>>17679443
As a girl, I do that with old but I felt like he gave her this look... it's hard to explain, it seemed like a look of "she's pretty". I didn't get mad or anything when I noticed it, just sad.
>>
Do girls like shirtless pics in snapchat from guys who are /fit/ , and what do you think about them?
>>
>>17679448
Is he asking you out? Is he initiating communication? Is he paying you compliments?
>>
>>17679458
None; and I'm not sure if that's because he's shy; he only speaks to one other person who's a dude in the class. I've had tiny chats with him, and recently I talked to him a lot in one class period. He seemed to pay attention and seemed interested (like I told him about a language I'm learning and he was like that's pretty cool). Does this mean anything or is it just irrelevant?
>>
In order to get a girl to like me do I have to be the best guy she's met so far? Better than every other guy she knows?
>>
>>17679469
Just seems like common politeness. How well do you know each other? Do you say "hi" to each other?
>>
>>17679484
No, you just need to be good enough
>>
>>17679485
Not well, I didn't start having a crush on him until a month ago, and that's when I had tiny chats with him. I know what grade he's in, his name, and the school he came from. He told me that. Still it's barely anything, I want to get to know him better
>>
>>17679484
"best" is totally subjective.
My boyfriend is the best person I know, but he's not the best looking or the most successful.
He is amazing in many aspects, and overall the combination of all those qualities make him, definitely, the best person I've ever met.
You can be the best for one girl, and be average or uninteresting for another. Not everyone seeks the same things.
>>
>>17679498
so basically, "yes"
>>
>>17679484
It doesn't work that way when you fall in love. My ex was in no way the best guy I ever met - not even the "best" (looking at looks, how many girls into him, education success etc) who showed interest in me. He just touched something in me. I felt at ease with him. Felt like myself with him. I loved the way he teased me. He himself expressed several times that he did not understand what I saw in him, which was something above and beyond checklists.
>>
>>17679291
It's not appealing to me, I'm a fairly old fashioned person I guess.
>>
>>17679501
More "best doesn't mean anything".
>>
Why are all women whores?
>>
>>17679291
Not them and I actually think bi guys are hot as fuck, but typically it's either one of these: a) thinking that bi people are naturally promiscuous and/or unlikely to be satisfied with "just one" sex, more likely to stray because they miss the other parts. Or b), it's a follow up on the whole cultural "lesbians are hot, gay men are disgusting". Bi girls are often seen as sort of extra sexy/adventurous straight girls, also because F/F attraction is typically not taken that seriously. (Man kisses a man once? GAY. Woman kisses a woman once? Probably doing it for a man.) Bisexual men on the other hand are more typically seen as "gayer" than straight men, less masculine and attractive.

Having said that, I think guys also tend to underestimate that many ladies do not remain indifferent under the image of two men going at it, either. It's not predominantly men writing all the male/male fanfiction...
>>
>>17679448
I know what look you're talking about, don't worry.
If a guy sees a girl that is ALWAYS the expression they have.
If not, they are amazingly in control of their body, which would be a nice bonus
>>
>>17679497
I would like to know what suddenly made you start to crush on him.
>>
>>17679528
Because they don't have sex with you.
>>
>>17679528
I know at least one woman who is not a whore. She's a real life manic pixie dream girl. She's dating a guy that's waaaay below her league and I think she's saving sex for marriage.
>>
>>17679536
Well that's not true. I've slept with eighty six (86) women.
They must be whores to have slept with me so many times.
>>
>>17679544
advice please; HOW DO I BE AS COOL AS YOU a-anon
>>
>>17679542
Why are all women mentally lesser human.
>>
>>17679544
>eighty six (86)
Heh.
>>
Can you tell if someone has confidence without actually talking to them? Like based on their actions and body language.
>>
>>17679550
Inherit your family's fortune, live in an estate your loving father left you and pick up girls in your masserati
>>
>>17679561
thanks
>>
>>17679534
I think it may have been the first time I heard him speak. Something about how quiet his voice was and how he responded to being in the spotlight. He kinda seemed like me and I found his shyness attractive. I sit two seats away from him and since I've overheard him and his friend talking, he's a bit goofy too
>>
>>17679497
You can't really expect him to be faithful when you don't know each other. If he's shy and doesn't take any initiative, just start saying "hi" to him and go from there.
>>
>>17679560
Are they rich? They're confident.
Are they poor? They're looser NEETS not worth the saliva you spit on them
>>
>>17679560
Yeah. Posture, whether they make eye contact, nervous habits or lack thereof (fidgeting, cramped arms close to the body, tapping shit)... a dead giveaway is when someone's entire bodylanguage is aimed at making themselves smaller. Hunched shoulders and all.

Actions, even more so.
>>
>>17679569
Yeah I know, he can't read my mind, but I just felt a little sad, but it's not like we're in a relationship. I have talked to him a few times though
>>
>>17679570
im wealthy and shy
>>
>>17679592
Then you're a beta faggot who earned his wealth lmao
>>
>>17679574
Interesting. So more confident things would be like being more loose and relaxed, sitting up straight, etc.
>>
Why is it black women carry STDs?
>>
>>17679568
Tell him you think he is a funny guy while smiling at him and would like him to tell you about himself a little, then just listen and respond honestly.
>>
>>17679596
sorry im better than you
>>
Are attractive girls always or most often texting a bunch of guys?
>>
>>17679608
I literally won a race of millions upon millions of other cells, fertilised an egg, killing all my brothers and sisters and survived child hood and inherited millions at 18.

What have you done with your pathetic life? That's right, wage slaved for a couple grand.

I could buy your company just to fire you lmao. It wouldn't even be a scratch in my fortune.
>>
>>17679021
>Total NEET
Stopped reading. 0/10
>>
>>17679610

Yes
>>
>>17679606
I would if I had the balls, and I'm worried I would scare him off. When I (sometimes) greet him in the halls, he just looks at me. I don't know if he even knows my name, goddammit I don't understand why I'm falling for someone who I don't really know
>>
>>17679610
Texting me.
>>
File: a84x6p3_460s_v1.jpg (78KB, 460x608px) Image search: [Google]
a84x6p3_460s_v1.jpg
78KB, 460x608px
>relatively new relationship
>realise she talks herself down a fair bit, like i feel she doesn't really back herself.. She also has a bit of a weird attitude problem re work.
>not always entirely 'present' in the small amount of time we have together each week.

should i straight up say, 'look this bothers me we you talk yourself down like that.. are you happy in yourself/this relationship?'
>>
>>17679638
Fuck her and dump her????
Wtf you doing nigga??
>>
File: 1473723880397.png (592KB, 1259x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1473723880397.png
592KB, 1259x1205px
I have this female friend from my internship this summer that I've lost touch with. I'd like to get back in touch with her to hang out but it's hard to do this without seeming like I'm trying to ask her out, especially since she has a boyfriend. Seeing her on campus isn't an option cause she's still working for this company at the moment.

Any way you guys can recommend I go about getting back in touch?
>>
>>17679654
Fuck her, who gives a shit about a boyfriend?
>>
>>17679654
contact them. it'll be obvious you don't want a relationship
>>
>>17679638
any actual /adv pls
>>
>>17679664
Kys I gave you advice
>>
>>17679638
>>17679664
Yes. Do exactly that.

If you give a shit about having a relationship, you gotta communicate. Nothing tears two people apart like things being unsaid.
>>
>>17679638
maybe she's fishing for compliments, i'd start with that instead of "your behavior is bothering me"
>>
Why do beta males exist
>>
>>17679664
>>17679659
just
>>
>>17679625
I know how it feels to be afraid of rejection but right now you are stuck with your feelings, try to ask him about himself as soon as possible because perhaps he is not as great as you believed he was once you know him better, maybe you both will grow closer over time or if he refuses to tell about himself move on since there are plenty of people out there that will appreciate you for the great girl you are.
>>
>>17679679

so ugly women can have relationshios
>>
>>17679684
yo,

>>17679664
dis me

yeah gd shout. I think communication is important. if it comes up again i'll say something like 'hey, you fishing for compliments or something? :p '

i did already say something like 'quit making excuses for yourself' jokingly. tho but seriously i think she might have a self esteem issue
>>
what's the non creepy way to start a conversation with a girl on a bus? I just know that she goes to the same college as me but to a different building.
>>
>>17679721
hello
>>
>>17679721
*drop walled*
*1000 dollars falls our*
*whoops*
>>
>>17679721
Sit down next to her. If she looks at you and smiles say "hi". Otherwise, I doubt she's interested.
>>
>>17679732
Don't forget the Magnum condoms
>>
>>17679701
I'll try to ask when it's the right time. Thank you anon, you're a pretty chill person
>>
>>17679730
normal average people assume strangers have a good reason to say hello randomly
>>
>>17679730
hey, omg this bus is late again rite?
hey, can u believe this weather we're having
etc
>>
>>17679738
excellent thanks
>>
>>17679735
...which i use for my MAGNUM DONG!
>>
>>17679741
no dont
>>
>>17679742
lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HilyOLWzrM
>>
>>17679735
This.
>>17679730
>>17679738
But, really, this. Just ask/tell her something, "we go to the same college, right?", "I've seen you around", "you wanna know what I keep in my wallet? :^)". Obviously not the last one, but you get the picture.
>>
>>17679736
Thank you for the kind words, i hope everything goes well, good luck!
>>
Should you give /adv/ice if you're fucking everything up in your own life?
>>
>>17678263
Do I still have a chance or am I fucked?
>>
>>17679756
probably not anon
>>
>>17679756
I'm still giving /adv/ice to people even though I got stupid shit going on.
>>
>>17679721
Never.
>>
>>17679756
Sometimes it's easier to have an insight when you're looking from the outside into the problem, when it's you, you get overwhelmed.
>>
How to stop thinking about a guy in a romantic sense, getting jealous etc, when you share a lot in common and he is hot?

The things we share are all flaws and he is some casanova wannabe, who formerly was a nerdy 4chan dweller. I like our conversations, but idk about him.
He is hopelessly "in love" with my friend, who is already taken, doesn't find him attractive and is annoyed by him. But her current boyfriend will go to the army and she'll be single relatively soon.

So, how do i forget him? Part of me wants him and my friend to be a couple, because he seems a very lonely and conflicted person. Maybe she'll change him into something better.
And the other just squeals at how hot he is.

We are in the last year of high school, hence such an immature question.
>>
Women,

With their male friend, is it common for women to enjoy flirting, sexual discussions, and building up his arousal despite not wanting a single thing to do with the guy?

The pleasure and torture is a mind boggling experience that I can't help but hate, be annoyed, yet still want it to happen.
>>
>>17679775
go for it, when I had a crush another girl asked me out and we're still seeing each other
>>
Do girls feel ashamed of queefs with their bfs?
>>
>>17679784
Is it totally not a red flag when he is a proud, paranoid liar, who was disappointed that i didn't watch Boku no Pico?
He seems to be checking out girls, sure, but i guess i managed to piss him off like I always do, cause I am fucking retarded.
I am not very dateable now, because i am unproductive as fuck (partly because i daydream shit about him) and getting depressed for this reason.
>>
>>17679784
So you imply that I do like him in romantic sense?
>>
>>17679375
it doesnt seem to be a short time thing, i doubt they would break up unless a serious reason pops up
>>
Women

What are some good red flags to keep an eye out for when first getting back into the dating scene?
>>
>>17679778
What do you define as "building up his arousal"?

Me and my female friends do kinky talk and sexual discussions quite often, but I've never been aroused because of it. Maybe it's more of a personal problem?
>>
New
>>17679905
>>
>>17679873

Perhaps. I don't know. I just figure if she's asking if I was hard, then she's trying to make it happen. I don't know why she'd take interest. Sure, sometimes I am, other times not. I'm just not sure what her motives are, unless she just simply enjoys making me hard? I'm sure I'm reading too much into it.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.