[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get her back bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (87KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 1000x746px
How do I get her back bros?
>>
just die, it doesn't get better

sorry
>>
>>17677332
You don't. You move on.
>>
>>17677332

She's gone, man. Even if you get her back she'll just leave again.
>>
just watch some anime or something and get over it faggot

sucks though
>>
>>17677356
But all the other girls I run into are lame as fuck. they aren't as attractive or exciting as her. every new girl I meet All I see is their short coming in comparison to her.
>>
>>17677332
you dont
you learn your lesson and move on
>>
>>17677332
Greentext story?
>>
I've felt like ending my life over a couple of women. Focus on your career and march forward. life will seem like a drugged strange phase for the next year but hang in there. Just being honest. Then one day it's like clearness starts setting in and you have your head above the abyss. Broken relationships are horrible. Note: I have never brought my shit into work or discussed it with gossipy co-workers---back-stabbers. Study Maxwell's equations, and relativity, etc, etc to keep the mind busy and off that shit.
>>
File: 1466982526608.png (394KB, 657x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466982526608.png
394KB, 657x360px
>>17677390
There must've been a reason why your relationship didn't work out in the first place. And that reason still exists.

I got back together briefly with an ex. It was maybe 6 months after I had seen her last. We both ended up at a party and were drunk. Somehow we ended up having sex, and in the moment it was good.

BUT we were still incompatible and it honestly felt much worse cutting ties the second time around.

There are other interesting girls around. The problem is you have tunnel vision and have set your ex on a pedestal. It might be depressing but it's better to let go. If you keep chasing her it comes off as creepy and makes everything worse in the long run.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.