[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a great date, ghosts me now texts me back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Last monday, I had a date with a cute 7/10 outdoorsy/climber girl. I met her on tinder and we went to shoot guns (she never did this before). Everything went smoothly and at the end of the day, we kissed a lot but she had to go. After that, she just ghosted me for a week and now replies with:

>Hey im sorry that wasnt my intention. I suffer from depression and this past week has not been kind to me. I just was unable to text you back......now you know my biggest fault.

Should I stick around or just leave her?
>>
I would not even reply. I bet that's some bullshit. If you were Brad Pitt I bet she would forget she even had depression.
>>
I knew a girl like this, weirdly enough was another 7/10 climber and parkour type

Meh, you can do better, if you have options
>>
>>17677147
Not a lot of options. But she is cute and has an amazing ass. I just want to know if it's bullshit or a major red flag. After all, all women have somekind of issues. I bet some good dicking can cure all kinds of depressions
>>
Nah dude, it isn't worth it. If she's already avoiding you for bullshit reasons this early on, it'll only get worse as time goes on. It's honestly best to cut your losses now before you get too invested and hurt in the long run.
>>
the fact that she opened up to you about her depression, rather than something like "oh, sorry I didn't reply to your text, my phone broke and I had to get a new one", means that she's really into you

let your cock fuck the sadness out of her
>>
>>17677132

If she's lying with her excuse then she's manipulative, if she's being this honest with someone she's just met she's being crazy.

Do you want to stick your dick in crazy?
>>
>>17677155
Nah she's not. It sounds like it's a solid reason to tell but this is a red flag. She will ghosts on you again and again whenever she feels like to. So bro,you can do better. Not worth it. Move on.
>>
>>17677165
>>17677170
What's the worse that could happen if I stick to her? Not looking for long term anyway. She's just here for a year because of an internship
>>
>>17677165
>>17677170

/adv/ always falls to the conservative side in terms of dating advice. "Don't do it" , "Break up with her", etc. Well, life's a risk. Maybe you were being so fucking charming that she feels like she could tell you anything. I say go for it and give her the D. What's the worst she'll do? Ghost you again? ohhhhhhhhh nooooo
>>
>>17677218
Idk, false rape claims? Gets pregnant? Kills me? I want to know how others guys have dealt with this. I mostly just want to get laid and then we'll see after. But I am open to any advice. And if she just ghosts me again, so be it. I don't get attached to people easily
>>
>>17677149

Depression can be a bitch of a bitch. Imagine a female on PMS and depression. She's pissed at you, she's annoyed (at the world) and projecting it onto you and everything/anything you do will be a reason for a fight.

On the other hand, if she can get it under control, she's just another female.

>>17677243
If you just want some pussy, get it on son! If you're looking for a serious relationship, tread with caution, but do tread.
>>
>>17677243

I've known guys that have slept with dozens and dozens of women none of them have had a false rape claim or been killed (pregnancy is another thing though, most people don't know how to use contraception effectively). Just rubber up, get confirmation that she's on a pill, and take every opportunity to stick it in her booty if at all possible
>>
>>17677132
If you want a chick to screw around with then keep her as a casual lay. If you're looking for a serious monogamous relationship then keep looking. She'll display this same behavior many times and fuck your head up.
>>
>>17677267
>>17677269
>>17677281
So do I just lay it to her like that?

>You are thinking too much. Let's meet each other again and we'll talk about it.

Then I just say to keep it casual and to fuck her sadness away? Idk, never had casual sex/friends with benifits
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.