[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am really sad. I am a disabled female and my husband and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 534px-Dunsparce_anime.png (289KB, 534x300px) Image search: [Google]
534px-Dunsparce_anime.png
289KB, 534x300px
I am really sad. I am a disabled female and my husband and I just got married a month ago. We had our wedding a certain way so that I be able to do it with my disability his family did not support it, his sister and mom did and I am really happy about that but his father and rest of family did not. We decides to throw a party at our house with food and drinks before the wedding for them because we thought that even though they did not agree even though they know my disabilities that they come to the party and celebrate. They never came to the party. After we got married we got no congratulations from them. His sister wedding was a couple days ago and they all atrended despite what they did I was still kind to them. But they were really rude to me and my husband said he has to stay away from them or else he will fight them. I feel really bad I do not know what to do at family events now.
>>
Tell your husband you don't want to see them. He will understand.
>>
You'll have to give more details about what they didn't support.
>>
>>17677107
What was the specific way/what is your disability?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 500x333px
Ugh, are you from the US? The way you type seems kind of..off.
>>
>>17677135
I am very sick right now

>>17677118
Crohns, sevre anxiety disorder ( I am a recovering agoraphobic) and hearing disability I can hear but I have to really focus and it has to be only one person talking that is what I was worried about having the wedding here because we have very bad weather and if it was somewhere with an echo I would not be able to repeat the minister.

>>17677117
The ceremony was away but we paid for the hotel rooms for anyone going and food and we had it during a long weekend it was a 2 hour flight. We did not want any gifts instead we wanted just them to come it would of only cost 130 for the flight. We sent the invitations out six months in advance we tried contacting them after a month and they said they were coming when we got ahold of them. Then all of sudden they made a big fuss about it and we're not coming we lost 5,000 dollars in hotel rooms that but we did not tell them we did not make a big deal about it because stuff happens so we told them we throw a party to be able to celebrate with them and then they all did not show up. It was not eating at me until my sister inlaw wedding with how they treated me.
>>
>crohns/agoraphobia
Kek my brother has this, he's like my pet human.

I use him to consume anime, he watches it and tells me about it later
>>
>>17677168
Didn't you make some sort of thread like this in the past?
>>
>>17677107
It sounds like an in-family thing between your husband and the men in his family that has little or nothing to do with you personally.

Stay out of it as much as possible. Be polite but make no effort to reach out. Let your husband work it out with them, with dignity and without violence. It is their loss, and in time they will come to realize it.
>>
>>17677168
reeeeeeeeee roastie etc fuck off
>>
>>17677107
>I feel really bad I do not know what to do at family events now.

Don't invite his father or brother. Don't go to ones your father or brother are at.

Why is this such a difficult issue for people?

If you don't like being around certain family, don't be around them. It is not a fucking difficult concept.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.