[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girls ask if im gay and verbally harass me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: MTM1MjQ3MzkzNzk1OTcwMzIy.jpg (70KB, 619x849px) Image search: [Google]
MTM1MjQ3MzkzNzk1OTcwMzIy.jpg
70KB, 619x849px
this isnt highschool its university and this doesnt feel like flirting

I just exist and this always fucking happens
its not flirty at fucking all and its so confusing
they say shit like "no one likes you" "just leave" "I bet youll never get pussy" and etc etc
its happened multiple times and often its with girls I bearly even know
I dont even have a response other than maybe fuck off or I just continue what im doing

why is this happening and how do I make it stop
I just want to be happy and be liked by others
>>
Pic of yourself OP
>>
this is harassment and legally you can fuck her up the ass and profit !
i suggest you take advantage of this, casually voice record a couple of these incidents and lawyer up buddy, you can make $ from this
>>
>>17677059
im not unattractive
in fact I put a lot of effort into looking good

but obviously not in a gay way or whatever if thats what your thinking
>>
>>17677026
it's just banter, stop being a pussy.
>>
>>17677073
>>17677073

If you roll with people's insults and laugh it off, people have less reason to pick on you. The whole point of making someone mad is... just that. To make them mad. If you don't get mad, there goes 90% of the fun in doing it.

Learn to roll with the punches bro.
>>
I always find there are two ways to deal with this.

1) say something worse about them
2) laugh in their face

I always do the first, and they shut up after that, even the really arrogant and dominant women.
>>
>>17677026
1) Something about your appearance makes you look feminine. Fix it. You say you put a lot of effort into looking good. This is probably a mistake on your part. You probably put a lot of effort into girly shit that makes them look good. You probably spend time on your hear, wardrobe, skin. This is the mistake. Men are not vein creatures in the same way women are. Go for average hair, and skin, and basic wardrobe. And put that time into lifting weights. Men are supposed to be rugged.
2) The insults are meant to strike you where they hurt the most. Women are catty creatures and cutting you down with their tongues is what they excel at.
They say no one likes you because its obvious you need approve from others. This can most easily be taken from you appearance. You say you spend a lot of time looking good. This is usually taken to be for other people. Which is probably is. Theres a base you do for yourself but it sounds like you go further than that and its picked up on. The obvious answer is just to be more secure in yourself. Women wont make insults like that if they can see it wont have an effect on you. Man up and stop being so feminine.
Just leave is obviously an attempt to cut you deeper saying itd be better if you left because your presence is upsetting them. Here you probably give some emotionally charged response like fuck off. This is bad. You are sharpening their blades to cut you down. You are going to lose a verbal abuse argument with a woman. You stand no chance against a group of women. Dont play games you cant win. In this situation Id give them a puzzled look and inquire as to why Id consider leaving. This strategy is effective because their defense is going to be that they dont want you there. So when you dismiss this argument it in turns cuts them because it shows you dont care about their opinion enough to take it into consideration. This will cut a woman the deepest.
The last one hurts because its true.
>>
>>17677388
Easy fix for I bet youll never get pussy is to get some pussy. Im not a man whore so Id never casually sleep around, but its not hard having friends who are women. If they see you with one, then theyll lay off. The reason why they say this is because you probably dont have anything going for you. Women a gold diggers who fall into the lap of anyone successful. Do you have a skill you excel at and take pride in. If yes then youll have some fan group.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.