[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this just normal tranny problems?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4542.jpg (133KB, 960x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4542.jpg
133KB, 960x894px
>confident that I pass well
>I guess kind of attractive according to most people

But my problem is that no men I talk to stays commited to me after telling them i'm trans and it kind of sucks because the whole "men only seeing trans women as sex objects" is so true and I really find sexual favors tedious and I just rather be treated like a regular girl and not like a human fleshlight for once but I guess I can't because I haven't had SRS and don't really wanna get it anyways so am I fucked? Every guy I talk to either puts me in the friendzone, tries to be only be FWB or just leads me on do I have to literally de-transition to actually have steady relationships with men while living my life a complete lie?
>>
"Regular" girls are treated like human fleshlights.

You have to upgrade to a better type of man.
>>
>>17676933
Are the guys you usually talk to know you're trans or is it something they learn later on?
>>
>>17676933
put it this way op. if a guy wants a relationship with a women, why would he get with a trans women when he could have a real women?. i have never in life heard a guy say "yeah, i would date a trans girl" but they do often say they would fuck one.

Trans girl do get relationships but they are obviously going to be incredibly hard, especially if you dont look really good.
>>
>>17676961
Yes of course, I always tell them within the first day or week (depending on the guy) of talking to them before anything starts getting intimate
>>
>>17676952
You are very right but there is no use for me lol
>>
>>17676993
how come you got it done then? why not just be gay, and cross dress sometimes? wouldent it of been obvious that most guys would kind of been put off by the idea of dating a trans women. one the main reason most guys wont is because they are afraid of being shamed by friends/colleges. you where a guy, you must of known what it is like.
>>
>>17676988
Well I'm sure most guys get out off by the idea that you don't have a vagina and were once a dude. Think about it, a guy who is straight and attracted to women most likely can't look past the fact that you're also a woman who just has a dick because wanting to fuck someone with a dick = gay. On the flip side gay guys are attracted to men with dicks so for you to look like a woman but having a dick makes you not appealing.

I could be talking out of my ass here but this is the perspective of an under qualified straight male.
>>
Trans men are ok because they look like women and you can fuck them. But seriously. Would you take him home to meet your family? No. it's just like a fat chick. They are fun but don't let people see you with them.
>>
where the fuck did all these alleged trans women come from these last few years??
>>
>>17677022
Fucking trans men isn't gay. they look like women. If you are banging guys who look like guys then you are gay. What aren't you man enough to bang a guy up the ass. Are you some kinda insecure homo
>>
>>17677043
Reddit. Also men are being demasculated.
>>
>>17677021
>dat ignorance
>dat "wouldnt of"

kys is my /adv/
>>
>>17677039
this. i would fuck a trans women but i definitely wouldent tell anyone about it because i would be too ashamed. trans people are not really accepted in our society and im not sure if they should be
>>
>>17677054
nice argument. "meh, i feel like a women". trans people are mentally ill.
>>
>>17677047
What? It is gay, though.
>>
>>17676933
Date within your tribe. Problem solved.
>>
>>17677087
It's that kinda attitude that makes me KNOW not think but KNOW you are a repressed homosexual.
>>
>>17677094
lol this is a good point. why dont trans people date eachother?
>>
>be treated like a girl
>not a human fleshlight

pick one, welcome to womanhood
>>
>>17677098
Literally every transperson I know (probably double digits at this point) primarily or exclusively dates either other trans folk or people who somehow identify as queer.
>>
>>17677111
oh, every trans person i know tries to date normal straight guys. maybe its an area thing
>>
>>17677131
I'm in Chicago, maybe its that we've got an extensive queer community. Still, exclusively dating normal straight guys is going to get you hurt.
>>
>>17677111
Well, it makes no sense to go for 100% straight person if you're not 100% male/female (even if I don't really believe in 100% straight or 100% gay thing)
As ftm of course I get attracted to those "no homo" girls sometimes but I know my place. Although one time a catholic girl who doesn't identify as bisexual or gay whatsoever wanted to date me. Didn't like her personality much in general (not into meek girls), but that part made me think fondly of her.
>>
>>17676933
Real men like real women. /thread
>>
>>17676933
I would date a transgirl if she passed really well. You just have to keep looking (though honestly the kind of men that would overlook your transness you might not like that much).
>>
>>17677098
A BIG problem is that trans people insist on dating cisgender people. To them this is probably a way to assure themselves they are a fully girl/dude. Cisgender people are like a trophy for trans.
>>
you're a boy
you will forever and always be a boy
nothing will ever change that
nothing
ever
>>
>>17676933
You just need to find the right guys. Do you limit yourself to straight guys? Because some gay guys like transwomen too.

I'm straight but if a transgirl passed enough I'd consider dating her. I've had a few trans friends who I would date.

You're probably doing what most women do and just looking for love out of your league. Don't expect those super hot Chads to fall for you, especially if you're trans.
>>
you will never have an uterus
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.