[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ how can I stop viewing women as inferior? I dont even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: vlad the implyer.jpg (89KB, 471x500px) Image search: [Google]
vlad the implyer.jpg
89KB, 471x500px
Hi /adv/
how can I stop viewing women as inferior? I dont even want that, and I also have some good female friends, but I just cannot really have double standards.
I mean I know women are supposed to be more emotional and all that, but I instinctively hold them to the same standards as i do with my guy friends, which means when they show their feminine traits I look down upon them.
Also I cant fucking stand them playing dumb to look cute, I know some men like that, but it just makes me want to slap them.
>>
They are inferior. You'd be lying to yourself if you thought otherwise.
>>
Do you even sex women?
>>
>>17676806
Come on
>>
>>17676606
You have a clear sight, you know it to be true, why conceal this?

Honestly, its nature, men are the leaders, theyre stronger, smarter etc.

Women are made for having babies, thats basically it.
>>
>>17678431
Are you serious?
>>
>>17676606
i used to think this. Then i started to socialize more and realized that most guys are retarded too. I personally believe the average women is smarter than the average man. Geniuses are more common among men though.
>>
>>17678436
Completely. Evolution had its way. There is no disputing it.

Only a small percentage of women are equal/superior to the average man when it comes to strength and intelligence.
>>
>>17678443
I guess I can give you strength, because men are generally physically stronger than women.

But intelligence, really? Do you even understand evolution? Man and a woman fug and have a child, it's got a 50-50 shot of being a man or a woman. The child's level of intelligence is more or less random, you can have smart parents and be an idiot or vice versa.

Men have traditionally been the only ones with access to higher education until a more recent time in human history. It has nothing to do with sex and everything to do with resources/society.
>>
>>17678481
Let me put this way:

Men are logical intelligence: They are better at maths, physics, computer science and pursue STEM degrees because their minds are more geared towards this type of thinking, the type of thinking that helps leaders make important choices.

Women are emotional intelligence: They pursue psychology, childcare, vegetarian positions, nurse/health care degrees. They are more socialable then men, are highly tuned to body language. This helped them understand the pack dynamics, where they were in the hierarchy and which men were the most resourceful and high up in the hierarchy.
>>
>>17678484
Men and women have different kinds of natural intelligence, however you want to define that.

Men are better at things such as spacial awareness and logic, but women actually have more efficient and interconnected brains that are superior at multitasking, as well as remembering things like words and faces.

It's ridiculous to say that one sex is more intelligent than the other because they both naturally excel at different things, and intelligence varies so drastically between individuals anyway that you can't generalize 50% of the population against the other 50%.
>>
>>17676606
if you want my advice it's not wrong to hold women to the same standards of men, if you hold them to a lower standard you already are looking down on them. It seems like your problem is you dont like "feminine" traits because you deem them inferior, which is what a lot of people seem to think apparently, but thats not something you can change so easily.
>>
>>17678491
>Men and women have different kinds of natural intelligence, however you want to define that.

Isnt that what I said here anyway? >>17678484
>>
>>17678481
You clearly have little understanding of genetics. Its entirely possible for one gender to be a completely different from the other in terms of intelligence or nearly any other trait. We can see this in iq distributions. Women are far more likely to have an intelligence near the mean where men are extremely spread out.
>>
>>17678495
Well feminine traits are looked down upon in men
>>
maybe you're gay op, not even insulting, there's a chance...
>>
>>17679432
Lel
Im quite sure I'm not
>>
First of all you (and by you I mean almost everyone here) don't judge intelligence right. You judge intelligence based on someones opinions, beliefs and accumulated knowledge. This is wrong in itself, but you're most likely doing something much worse: you're always assuming your beliefs, opinion and knowledge is correct and filtering everything you know about someone through these ideas. If they match you consider them smart. If they don't you consider them dumb. I know it's presumptuous and arrogant to tell you how you think, but this is how most people judge others. Through an ideology.

Truthfully, judging someone's intelligence is very hard. You can do it in an academic setting and sometimes at work, since you can see their results and the amount of effort they put in, but otherwise judging someone's intelligence from a chat is really hard. See, thinking among the lines of "this person believe this thing therefore he's an idiot" or "this person believes this therefore he's smart" is a bad assumption. It's true that smart people tend to have a different set of beliefs and opinions than drooling retards, but it's not always the case. And then again we can't always know what the "right" beliefs and opinions are.

More importantly than what someone believes is how someone got to believe that thing. And even more important than that is how fast someone can "store" new information and what conclusions and practical applications that person learns from the new information. And that, fampai, is a lot harder to grasp in a person than their beliefs.

There's really a lot to be said on this subject, more than I can write here so I suggest you read "Mistakes were made, but not by me" by Caroll Tavris, "You are not so smart" and "You are now less dumb", both by David McRaney. It will offer you some insight into your biases and you will better understand why you think certain people are idiots.
>>
>>17676606

there is nothing wrong wtih disliking someone for traits you don't appreciate.

you would not like it if a guy acted that way, so why would you like it if a girl acted that way?

just because hating loud obnoxious people would mean not hanging out wiht the majority of black people doesn't mean you should stop yourself from haitng those people.

just be open minded when meeting new girls until you find ones that aren't normie scum basically.
>>
>>17676606
stop viewing them all as women and men and start viewing them as people

shocking, I know
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.