[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a dominant gf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 005q.jpg (520KB, 802x846px) Image search: [Google]
005q.jpg
520KB, 802x846px
How do you get a dominant gf?
>>
>>17675357
Fapped to this a thousand times.

You date different girls and see who is okay with this.
I am intrigued by the sexual aspects, but in everyday life I can't be bothered to be dominant. It turns me off infinitely.
>>
>>17675372
R u a dude?
>>
>>17675377
Nope.
>>
>>17675380
Eh. Mind sharing your story? How you met your guy, what do you like to do to him...?
>>
>>17675386
My current boyfriend doesn't like it, so I don't do anything to him. It's not THAT important to me, to be fair. I get off with plenty of other things too.

I did some stuff with my ex. We met when we were 15, in school - he was my first everything, dated 6 years.
He was definitely a popular kid through high school and university. Athletic, good student and all. I was nerdy, but pretty cute and funny.
We never did anything too extreme. The only thing I wanted to try was playing with his butt, but he wouldn't let me. Heh.

I loved some very soft things like being the big spoon while cuddling, holding him between my breasts, or completely coddling him.
I liked teasing him a lot. Especially when it was totally inappropriate (at work, at the phone with family, in public). I have a thing for denied/ruined orgasms and edging.
I like face sitting quite a bit. Especially if he jerkerd off while he was eating me out and I forced him to stop when he was about to come.
I liked tying him up a bit and kind of fucking myself with his cock, deciding the pace so he couldn't come. Either being on top or, like, doggy.
Loads of role play and dirty talk. He had some specific stuff that got him off.
I really liked taking him to the point he was begging me to come. I liked making him ask.

Our relationship was pretty equal on everyday basis. And we did plenty of other stuff in bed - he was in charge a lot too, he even got pretty rough with me many times, we had lame lovey dovey sex a lot.
It was cool.
>>
How do I find a submissive boyfriend? I'm a pretty dominant chick
>>
>>17675429
That's very sexy, thanks for sharing!
>>17675433
Plenty of fish in the sea. Where you at?
>>
My fetish is to dominate a dominant grill, not submissive one.
It must feel so good. Two alphas struggling for power, and you being the one that wins.
>>
>>17675521
My boyfriend likes this a lot.
Best sex is after-argument sex.
>>
File: 1389009350821.gif (3MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1389009350821.gif
3MB, 220x220px
>>17675429
Oh and btw I'd totally let a girl do stuff to my butt. I like to eat lightly and cleanly to be as clean inside as possible. I know how to make the experience safe, sexy and pleasurable. My, do I wish someone would take advantage of all the experience I have with playing with myself.

Anyway, thanks for typing it all up.
>>
>>17675444
US familia. There's many chicks out there like me, you'll find one
>>
>>17675555
Do girls like you have some distinctive features or places they hang around at cause dam.
>>
>>17675565
Somewhat aggressive, chill, can hang out like a dude. Dominant girls aren't limited to this, like she could be quiet and soft spoken but be dominant af
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.