[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going on a date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 395.jpg (971KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
395.jpg
971KB, 1920x1080px
So there's this girl I like and we've gone on two dates. Today we're meeting for about an hour, we're just grabbing something to eat. I'm not sure if I should go in for a kiss today since we're just eating.
Also, she was messaging me a lot of explicit sexual stuff about what turns her on a few days back....
This is a sign she's into me right. I'm not too good at this stuff lol
>>
Pls help. Is it cool go for a kiss after a quick meet up like this or should I wait for another time?

We're going on a real date on Tuesday . Should I wait till then ?
>>
Yep. Have fun.
>>
You'll know the right moment to go for the kiss.

When you feel it, regardless of the date, go for it.
>>
As a fellow man I have to warn you of the shit you're getting yourself into. Don't forget that women bring a whole heap of trouble with them.

That said, don't just slam her on the face without warning. You have to wait for a quiet, private moment. Like when you walk her back home. Or when you're at your home watching TV. Most importantly though: don't care about doing it wrong. If you do happen to pick a bad moment, just roll with it. Full confidence. Try to do it right, then do it wrong regardless. You can basically do everything wrong and be a complete asshole to her as long as it looks like you know what you're doing. She'll believe the lie.
>>
>>17675289
unless you guys are in private and it feels right I would not force anything and wait till your date

when you say explicit sexual stuff is she also including talk of the men she did this shit with?
>>
>>17675389
You must be one frustrated gentleman
>>
>>17675396
We were messaging about our turn ons. I was asking her what she likes and what she does and doesn't do.
She also sent me a picture of her wearing a school teacher outfit but it wasn't tooo crazy of a pic.

I made myself out to be some type of pussy slayer but I've only fucked one chick before :'(. I'm scared now because most of the shit I told her wasn't true lol
>>
>>17675414
How dare you
>>
>>17675420
?
>>
>>17675414
sounds like she was probably lying some too so relax
>>
>>17675431
Should I drink before the date. Just enough to catch a buzz.

I've been in situations where I fucked up cause of not acting because of nerves
>>
>>17675436
uh, I wouldn't, you guys have already talked sex shit so what could you be nervous about. She's just a girl you are not going to war or speaking in front of 10 thousand and unprepared
>>
>>17675428
Just curious, that one girl you fucked... Did you fuck her more than once?
>>
>>17675456
I've got social anxiety and major depression. I try to hide it as best as I can but shit like this is hard for me
>>
>>17675466
Only three times :'(
>>
>>17675470
>major depression
>major
As in, Is this what the kids are calling it nowadays, or actual, clinically diagnosed?

I was diagnosed with moderate depression and AvPD about 15 months ago. Been fucking 7 women since.
It can be overcome, but you fucking better not cling to your symptoms.

Initially I was going to say something on the order of you not being ready if you feel you have to ask a manganese mangaboard whether it's okay to kiss girls, but since I'm in the right mood I'll rather do right by you, and tell you that it's probably a good thing that you're being weary of not stepping into too deep waters in the beginning with this girl. At best, you should suggest things to her that you feel deeply insecure about. Build attraction with her at your own pace, and make sure you enjoy your time with her. Count your gains, and don't worry about what's right or wrong in general, and focus on what feels right to you.

But tbqh faminous, kissing a girl you like should come from a place of excitement and enjoyment. Do your thing. Flirt all you want, but don't make her scare you away by fixating on her sexual past. It's only you and her, for all it's worth. You should let all other concerns wash away, they're only thoughts, and there's nothing right or wrong.

I'm the anon who posted yep, how dare you and asking about number of times, btw
>>
>>17675518
shouldn't* suggest
>>
>>17675518
>fixating on her sexual past
Spoken like a true cuck. Only a cuck would date a whore.
>>
>>17675518
I was legit diagnosed. I tried killing myself a few years back and was put into a behavioral institution for a full week. I never followed up on my treatment and it hasn't really improved.

I don't use it as an excuse but it does make life harder.

Thanks for the advice and input though, I'm just gonna let it flow. I really like this girl so I don't want to fuck things up but I'm the only one that's in control of my life. I realize I'm stressing out too much about this shit.

Hopefully things go well tonight.
>>
>>17675537
You don't have to do anything. Never ever. So just do whatever you feel like. If kissing her feel right, do that, but don't pressure yourself. One reminder though, if you don't kiss her soon, she will probably lose interest, so there's that.
>>
>>17675529
Oh you must be American. Enjoy your paranoid life
>>
>>17675582
I'm not. Also I don't get how does paranoia play into this.
>>
>>17675609
Well, I don't get how dating whores and being cucks enter into what I was advising. All I said was OP should worry about it, e.i. comparing his own inexperience to hers. It would only make him more nervous. He's chosen the girl in question. The women I fuck got nothing to do with the quality of advice I'm giving.

My sexual style and appetite might not be to your liking, but at least women enjoy the value and company I provide, since I haven't fallen into cuck'n'betahood hysteria.
>>
>>17675833
i.e.*
shouldn't*
>>
Go 4 it, get a vodka shot or three, you'll be in the mood. You won't think about it, just get a condom and have a good time. It may turn into a good long lasting fuck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.