[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: 1336403039316.jpg (44KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
1336403039316.jpg
44KB, 800x602px
Hi /adv/, quick question
What do you think about a white girl like me dating a black man? I'm reading some few horrible things about black people and the general idea i'm getitng is that society disapproves what i'm doing. I've been called horrible names. I don't know what to do, i love him, he is a great guy but he is black
Is it really bad or it's just me being paranoid?
>>
>>17674907
>Is it really bad
Yes. But it doesn't matter; you're too stupid and impulsive that you'll end up doing it anyways
>>
>>17674910
>Yes
But why?We love each other
>>
There's nothing wrong with it. People love to nose around other's business. Girls dating black men is a hallmark red flag for dudes with insecurities, because any girl who burns coal once must be an insatiable roastie and they can't cope.

People will bitch about race mixing, all the while gnashing cheetos into their face and complaining to /pol/. There's a semi famous picture of a dude complaining about how the white race is being taken over, and when someone asked him for a picture, turns out he was some fat virgin fuck. Another dude who's insecurity translated into virulent racism.

tl;dr fuck whoever you want, there are always people who have some idea or another about how YOU should choose to live your sex life. If you like digger nick, then do you.
>>
>>17675036
That was very racist from you but thanks...i guess
>>
>>17675052
I was being facetious, I'm surprised you made this thread and aren't expecting worse
>>
File: 1467486100487.jpg (38KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1467486100487.jpg
38KB, 720x540px
>>17674907
>>
>>17675100
Maybe something less racist?
>>
File: 1467972595783.jpg (170KB, 618x806px) Image search: [Google]
1467972595783.jpg
170KB, 618x806px
>>17675110
>Maybe something less racist?
How about something speciesist instead?
>>
>>17675114
I think you are just a raging creepy fat neckbeard who's probably virgin as well
>>
File: 1467659549292.jpg (38KB, 800x683px) Image search: [Google]
1467659549292.jpg
38KB, 800x683px
>>17675119
Resorting to ad hominem already? You must be scraping the bottom of the barrel there I guess.
>>
>>17675127
omg get laid you creepy bastard
>>
You can do what you want, there are just consequences to your actions. A lot of guys will never date a girl who has dated a black man, it often indicates that the girl is a poor judge of character. Even if this is not true in your case, it tends to prove true the majority of time so people stick with the stereotype.

Don't get pregnant til he marries you, otherwise the chance of him sticking around goes through the floor.

best of luck.
>>
>>17675134
>. A lot of guys will never date a girl who has dated a black man
I don't care. If you mean "guys" like "white guys" i don't care. They are so....boring and unmanly, i would never feel like a woman with one of them.
Sorry
>>
File: 1467953675486.jpg (127KB, 475x329px) Image search: [Google]
1467953675486.jpg
127KB, 475x329px
>>17675130
You seem to be obesessed with what I'm doing in the bedroom. This is likley due to your frustration from desperatley wanting a superior white male but knowing that you'll never be accepted by one.
>>
>>17675149
Haha superior white male in bed, good one :)
I don't get what you white boys are so insecure about
>>
>>17675138
If /r9k/ is the place to go for male narcissism, I guess /adv/ is the female counterpart.
>>
This thread is bait
>>
if you're asking 4chan for advice on this you must be very young. do whatever you want, why do you care about others opinions? whites and blacks we are all the same in the inside, on the outside we have different looks but everyone does. Anyways who tf careeees
>>
File: 1441526238163.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1441526238163.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>17674907
If he's a really good guy and he loves you, don't give a shit what anyone thinks.

There are people out there who wouldn't date you if you fucked a black guy, but they live on /pol/ and probably aren't worth dating anyway.

Black men are no different from white men or asians, just a few differences (skin color, hair, dick size, etc). You have your niggers and then you have your black men. You have your trailer trash honkies and then you have your white men, you have your gooks and then you have you asian men, you have your spics and then you have your latino men.

As long as you're dating a man, you should be good in the eyes of any man you may want to date in the future.

Basically, it's the individual, not the race.
>>
>>17675287
Thank you. And yes, the differences are probably jus the ones you said...especially dick sze :)
>>
>>17674907
gross
race traitors will be slaughtered
>>
I guess it depends on the type of black guy, as a white guy myself. I'd judge you for fucking some druggie gang-banger. I would be a bit less judgmental if I knew your black ex was just a regular guy, with a regular job, in a regular car. Basically the only sane guy in the Tyler Perry movies.

If you fucked some any guy because he's edgy and dangerous then I'd judge you pretty harshly. It means you only care about yourself, rather than your future and the future line. It would imply you have poor decision making skills and act on impulsive feelings rather than logic.

I wouldn't seriously date a girl I knew had a past with a thug. I'd chuck her after I had some fun. Dehumanizing, definitely--but it's best for my offspring that they are mixed with better potential.
>>
>>17675296
>the differences are probably jus the ones you said...especially dick sze :)

right, white and latino men have large dicks, asians and blacks are slightly smaller.

In all seriousness, I was trolling a bit with the dick size thing, I've heard of black guys with small cocks and asian men who were very well hung. Heck I'm white and i'm larger than like 96% of men.

There are also cultural differences that may provide some friction, but those are workable most of the time
>>
>>17675302
He served some time because of a stupid mistake he did when he was younger (he is older than i am) but he is changed now. He is looking for a regular job but i'm certain he is going to make it.
But idk, i just liked him love at first sight. He was (and stil is) soo masculine
>>
I don't really consider myself a racist but racemixing truthfully disgusts me and I'd definitely think less of a member of my own race who dated out of it.
>>
>>17675322
>He served some time
Red flag 1

>he is older than i am
Red flag 2
>>
>>17675322
oh boy

served time
older black dude got him some young white pussy
and he is unemployed looking for a regular job which means he is selling dope

are you a fucking idiot? forget he's black a minute you'd still be a fucking idiot
>>
>>17675388
This and with how op responds to comments, I can't help but think she's in a black phase or whatever little white girls do to rebel.

Let me guess op, this guy wears tall tees and spends large amounts of money on shoes, doesn't he.
>>
>>17675388
That means nothing
>>
>>17675409
I agree she wants to rebel and coming here she wants to rub it in everyones face to get a rise

She just a naive idiot trying way too hard and will shortly be knocked up and alone bouncing from one piece of shit to another
>>
>>17675417
it means everything but it's your life, live it as you choose. Cannot fix stupid
>>
>>17675418
That's just not true, a lot of friends of mine are dating black guys you're just jealous racist and insecure
>>
>>17675425
ok here it comes. cannot you read. i said the same applies if the guy is white. You are the one trying to make it about race.

Anyway I see what you are doing and so predictable.
>>
>>17674907
Date a white guy unless you want random diseases.
>>
>>17675425
Your friends all have AIDS.
Seems you are the stupid one.
>>
>>17675425
>a lot of friends of mine are dating black guys
yeah we get the peer pressure, trend and bucket list thing. at least it's not a tramp stamp tattoo like all the girls were getting last trend. Couldn't quite wash that one off
>>
>>17675425
Kill yourself coalburner
>>
You fucking racist and insecure assholes are just jealous that no woman wants to date you
White girls are dating black men now, even if you don't like it they are better than you fat shits eating doritos in your basement with cartoons
>>
>>17674907
Mulatto guy reporting in.
>What do you think about a white girl like me dating a black man?
Due to experience I'd jump to you being damaged goods but I'll remain optimistic

>I'm reading some few horrible things about black people
The statistics or the anecdotes?

>and the general idea i'm getitng is that society disapproves what i'm doing. I've been called horrible names. I don't know what to do
If it bothers you enough to affect your relationship with him then it probably isn't serious

>i love him, he is a great guy but he is black
Do you love him? how long have you been romantically involved?

>Is it really bad or it's just me being paranoid?
It isn't great, because the law of large numbers states that he is more likely to be a waster or a criminal than an upstanding citizen or a lawyer

>>17675322
>He served some time because of a stupid mistake he did when he was younger
A stupid mistake results in a fine or something, stupid mistakes don't get you time

>(he is older than i am)
Do you have daddy issues?

>but he is changed now
Did you know him since his criminal days?

>He is looking for a regular job but i'm certain he is going to make it
Employers don't like hiring people with criminal records

>But idk, i just liked him love at first sight. He was (and stil is) soo masculine
This really sounds like you have daddy issues

As someone with a white mother and a black father, I'll tell you this:
You have some growing up to do.
Maybe it isn't all your fault, maybe your dad wasn't around much, maybe you just want someone to love you.
But you are on track to being knocked about, he has a criminal past and can't find a job.
>>
File: IMG_0087.jpg (219KB, 800x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.jpg
219KB, 800x693px
The same ones to call you a race traitor more than likely have a fetish for Asian women.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.