[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Compulsion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: limerence.jpg (252KB, 753x1074px) Image search: [Google]
limerence.jpg
252KB, 753x1074px
I seem to have developed the need to collect and obsessively organise pictures of one particular lady. She has a body of risqué but not too racy material. I don't have this urge for similar pictures from other people, it's just her.

What gives?

She doesn't look like anyone I know (so far as I can tell) but I don't know what's driving this and it's rather confusing.
I know that people like to collect stuff. But don't people's collections normally have some sort of reason behind them?

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on this, anon.
>>
I guess nobody knows.

I should ask a celebrity.
>>
>>17674799
jesus
she has a moustache
kill me
>>
>>17675952
Why are you looking so closely?
Keep away from there.
>>
>>17674799

I have a compulsion for science. I love to organize equations and calculate things.

It is also my hidding place from the world.
>>
>>17674799

I would say don't let obsession with one chick, whether you know her or not, go too far.

Obsessive behavior can become dangerous if taken too far. You don't wanna be one of those people who stalks celebs or builds shrines to their crushes.

Get accustomed to having crushes that don't lead to anything, it's just a part of life...unless you want to be incarcerated / institutionalized.
>>
>>17676379
What about collecting Things?
Like, if the person of interest doodles on a scrap of paper and I take it home with me and put it inside a book that's meaningful to me? That's not a "shrine", and probably doesn't count as trophy taking, so that's fine, right?
Obviously this would be done in secret, so as not to make the person think that I was strange or anything.
>>
>>17676298
What's wrong with the world that you need to hide from it?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.