[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
I am being led on by girl of my dreams
In constant state of friendzone and yet somehow still led on by said girl
girl never wants to hang out with me. Says she does. Finds bull shit reasons to cancel last minute.
occasionally gives me a morsel of affection and hints that she feels as I do
FuCKING dates other guys
stILL FUCKIN LEADS ME ON
When I get fed up and ready to move on, she guilt-trips me and I end up feeling like I want her again.

How do I move on. I'm stuck on her and it depresses me and consumes all my thought.
>>
>>17674669
>she guilt-trips me
how?

>How do I move on
cut contact
>>
>>17674669
>I'm weak
>it's the girls falt.
>>
>>17674673
She says that I am stressing her by talking about it out and that she actually cares/likes me, among other things. Except she doesn't. Makes it obvious. Still plays mind-games on my and fucks with my head. Somehow convinces me that I am in the wrong and makes me feel like a jerky piece of shite.

How do I cut contact? Just like that? Stop talking all together?
>>
>>17674677
Her fault for taking advantage of his weakness?
>>
>>17674669
maybe don't be such a bitch?
>>
>>17674669

Just let her initiate anything and everything between you two. Don't stress about it, if she's cancelling on you it sounds like you're the one pushing for things to happen. You're giving her ego a massive boost by being around and she likes that, you might need to just man up and cut her out of your life if she doesn't treat you with respect.
>>
>>17674686
Basically I've become her bitch and needa just drop her?
>>
>>17674686
Still. That's just really hard for me to do.
I'm so goddamn infatuated. Have been for a year.
>>
>>17674691

If you cannot handle being just friends with her then you're only torturing yourself and stagnating your love life by being around her. After a year if she wanted you in any way shape or form it would have happened already, you are not someone she wants to be intimate with. Even if you think you can accept being her friend and nothing more, when the time comes and you get a girlfriend you will probably have to cut her off then because your girl will always feel like second choice to this girl that rejected you.
>>
That same exact fucking thing happened me, how i got rid of it was starting my own shit (Gym) didnt talk to her anymore and just focused on my own shit
>>
>>17674697
>She rejected me
Guess I just needed someone to say that plain.
Any girl I'll ever be with will probably only be second to her as long as she's in my life. She's just so damn perfect. Not perfect in a sense of a perfect body and intelligence - no, she's like me. I can understand her.

I should also mention that I've been on a date with her. Of course, being an anti-social loser I had no idea what to do. I imagine that boring-ass date completely turned her off for me.
>>
>>17674711

Try to rationalise this a little bit, we as humans like to want things we know we can't have, for all you know if you two started dating a year ago you would be sick of her by now. But because you can't have her you feel like she is this perfect being, news flash mate a good person wouldn't string someone along like this for an ego boost, she's toying with your feelings and showing no real sympathy. You wouldn't do this to someone and probably think it's asshole like to do so right? She's self centred and selfish, I'd avoid her.
>>
>>17674711

>No one will come close to her!

Think again lad, give yourself some time to get over it. There are a lot of people out there.

>Of course, being an anti-social loser I had no idea what to do. I imagine that boring-ass date completely turned her off for me.

You need to work on your self-confidence.

Honestly, as much as you want to blame her, you're the one that put yourself in this situation. No one is forcing you to talk to her or be led on by her.
>>
I was in the same situation as you a few month ago. It doesnt get better. Trust me just cet contact is the best solution, thats what I did.
(Also she said she cared about you ? You'll see that she will not give a single fuck when you'll stop talking to her.)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.