[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 21

File: male_female_night[1].jpg (197KB, 1080x800px) Image search: [Google]
male_female_night[1].jpg
197KB, 1080x800px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
I really hate texting. It feels so impersonal. I find myself making excuses to end conversations over text, even with my girlfriend. I'm good at talking to people in person or over the phone, I just really hate texts, e-mails, etc. Is there any way to not hate it?
>>
>>17674635

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but nonetheless, I have a question.

In essence, my question is - why do I want to sleep with other women besides my girlfriend?

I've broached the issue with her and she's open to the idea of me sleeping around so long as I tell her everything and there are no secrets between us. I just really don't understand why I have such a need to sleep with other girls though. I took this woman's virginity, we're a great match personality wise, and I couldn't be happier when with her. But I still have this urge to fuck other girls. Why could this be and is it a bad thing?

Also, I am sort of afraid to sleep with other women because it might lead to her wanting to sleep with other men, and I know that would not be something that I could cope with.
>>
>>17674740
Same feel dude. I wish I had an answer for you but I'm struggling to figure it out for myself. Plus my gf doesn't know about the urge, it would probably break her heart if she did.
>>
>>17674740
>why do I want to sleep with other women besides my girlfriend?
On the most primal level, to spread your seed. Most people refrain from it, because when you lay out the pros and cons the extra strange generally isn't worth it to them. Nothing is completely no strings attached.

Like if you arent cool with a potential turn this could take, you should talk to her and make some very clear boundaries.
>>
Girls - What defines the line between being creeped out or flattered when you find out someone is attracted to you?
>>
>>17674778
I'm not creeped out if someone is attracted to me unless he acts creepy.
In general - the more attractive he is to me, the more flattering compliments from him are. Like - if the old, alcoholic hobo tells me "hey pretty girl", I will thank him, smile and forget about it. If my boyfriend compliments me, I will feel all fuzzy and giggle like a 12 year old.
>>
>>17674780
Okay...more or less as expected.

What about if, for example, you've seen a guy around work, talked to him a few times and he seems nice enough.

Would you willingly accept his offer to go out for a coffee? Would you expect more "groundwork" to be laid?
>>
>>17674786

If she finds you attractive yes, if she doesn't then there is no amount of "groundwork" that would make her want to. It's often joked about but being creepy is pretty much down to whether the girl thinks you're attractive or not. You can get away with so much if she thinks you're good looking.
>>
>>17674786
Well, if I find him attractive and I think he's "nice enough", yes.

I wouldn't go on a date out of pity, if I didn't find the guy attractive. And there's pretty much nothing he can do to make me change my mind about it. But on the other hand I wouldn't think he's creepy for trying to date me, or treat him poorly.
>>
>>17674797
So when you say attractive...you mean like a base level of physical attractiveness right?

Do you not think this could be enhanced by some degree by getting to know the person? I personally find that personality traits and behaviours play a massive role in attractiveness. While there are girls I am pro-actively attracted to, there are probably more out there that I would entertain the notion of a date if they were to ask me, just to see if something could blossom. Surely I am not in the minority for thinking this way?

I suppose for my own benefit, what I'm getting at is that there is a girl I like...I have no idea how attractive she finds me and I am wondering if it is just worth my while asking her out now or else trying to create a situation where the odds of a positive response are more favourable.
>>
Asking again... I was abused as a kid. How do I find a girl with a similar destructive mindset who wants to end people with me.

Inb4 "see a therapist you crazy fuck" I've seen 4

In England btw
>>
quickest way to get over heartbreak?
>>
>>17674829
No surefire answer to this one....Just try to keep your life as full and active as possible - not to "bury" the heartache but just so that you give yourself the fullest opportunity to see what else is out there and soon enough other interests and maybe even love itself will pull you out of the hole.
>>
>>17674807
This is very hard to reply to.
When I say attraction I think more "chemistry" that "finding you pleasant to look at".
My boyfriend isn't a model, for sure - he's fat, balding, his eyes are small. But the way he talks, the words he chooses, his voice, the way he moves, his charisma, his way of flirting and his wit make him really sexy to me. I find some physical qualities he has attractive, too, but he's really something else. Of course his attractiveness is immensely enhanced by his personality.
Of course, if he asked me on a date without ever talking to me, I would have said no because I didn't find him attractive based solely on his looks. I wouldn't go out on a date based on the possibility that maybe something might blossom, personally.
>>
>>17674780
>If my boyfriend compliments me, I will feel all fuzzy and giggle like a 12 year old.

sounds like bullshit to me. Compliments from long term partner don't have that effect. I've been dating this chick for 6 months and when she tells me how good looking I am I'd be like "yeah yeah, you want a quickie ? here's my dick, suck it, chop chop"
>>
>>17674823
I know a girl like that but she is mine. Sorry.

Also trip off cunt.
>>
>>17674841
We've been together for almost 5 years.
He's not really complimenting, so I guess that when he's nice to me it means more to me. When he actually compliments, it feels perfect.
Like, even if I catch him staring at me and smiling, I feel genuinely happy.
>>
>>17674846
Hi you are very cute are you perhaps located in or around London?
>>
21 yo virgin with absolutely no experience with girls other than hanging out with them here.

I didn't have any friends during my whole life until about a year or so when I turned my life around, started paying attention to hygiene and became a slight anorexic. Now I have a friends group that has a model in it, a fat girl and a normal girl.
They're all equally dumb and they've only made me despise woman and treat them bad.

How do I get in touch with some other people and find a girlfriend? I feel like I'm too old to message girls online like some teen but I don't see any interesting girls outside when we go out.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 338x247px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 338x247px
Please, I need quick advice from femanons.

My gf routinely looks at my phone, I have no problem with it. I've never bothered with hers.

But this morning I checked out hers on a whim, and in one text conversation with an ex saw her apologizing to him about not being able to "stop touching" him in a class they have together.
Then I saw she gave him a ride somewhere a day or so later.

Should I confront her? What should I do?
That I snooped shouldn't be a concern since she has free reign in my phone and gave me her phone password anyway, right?
>>
>>17674855
Anywhere. Almost 50% of the population has a vagina.

Join some class, club or course. Meet more friends - join a sports team. Go to concerts. Volunteer. Do online dating. Go to a meetup.
>>
>>17674859
If she made it clear that she's fine with you snooping in her phone and she does so herself, I think you should just confront her.
It doesn't sound nice.
>>
I get plenty of attention from girls, I have no confidence issues, but I simply don't like any of them. Then, when somehow I find someone I like, she's in a long term relationship and I have a hard time trying to break it.

Running out of options here, I can't date people I don't like but there's no other options. What can I do to lure a good one out?
>>
File: 1448768130761.jpg (270KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
1448768130761.jpg
270KB, 500x740px
Recently i managed to segure a good relationship with some girls from college, but ever since 3 months ago i had to pretty much give up everyhing thanks to health issues,

Question is, will they welcome me back when/if i manage to comeback? i was a shut in NEET before so i don't have much experience with this.
>>
>>17674868
>will they welcome me back
why on earth not, it's not like you were in a relationship with any of them.
>>
How do I meet a 4chan girl in and around London?
Not a /soc/ girl, they are whores.

A pure cute Christian girl with high morales and a nice firm ass
>>
>>17674881
>A pure cute Christian girl with high morales
>4chan girl

Really?
>>
>>17674881
In your dreams.
>>
>>17674883
Okay okay, just a girl with less than 10 previous sexual partners at least

P-Pls
>>
>>17674883
Let the man dream
He's brit after all
>>
>>17674884
I won't stop looking

>>17674887
What did he mean by this
>>
>>17674883
Actually yes. Shy and antisocial too
>>
>>17674906
As if being antisocial was something to be proud of.
And not, like, contrary to most Christian values.
>>
>>17674917
Wasn't me who said that.
The christian morals thing is just a satirical way for saying doesn't sleep around.
>>
>>17674740
Does your girlfriend fulfill your sexual needs?
>>
>>17674823
You don't need to find that girl - just one that understands and accepts your past
>>
>>17674929
Still, an antisocial person isn't exactly a catch - we are talking about someone arrogant, manipulative, aggressive, irresponsible, unable to care about others.
Unless you meant "asocial", and you're using words you don't know the meaning of. Which makes you sound a bit dumb.
>>
>>17674859
Don't confront her, that could end up messy. Approach her calmy and ask her why she was doing such things, be sure to be understanding and leave your emotion out of the discussion. Ask her questions, gather all the information you need and then make a decision
>>
>>17674938
It wasn't me who said anti social
>>
>>17674944
Oh well.
There are plenty of girls who don't fuck around even on /soc/, really.
Most people on here are just too autistic or ugly to fuck around.
>>
Any /adv/ girls in the UK?
>>
>>17674930

Yes and no. We have sex probably ten to fifteen times a week but she's not the most adept sexually. I took her virginity a few months ago and in that time she has gotten a lot better at sex... but she still often has to stop me mid-bout so that she can catch her breath and because her vagina starts hurting. Sadly she is also not the most attractive girl in the world. I've slept with a lot of women and I'm scared that her physical attributes are the most limiting factor.

She's on the pill so I cum in her every time we fuck though. So that's good fun.
>>
>>17675010
You're a bit selfish mate. The pill fucks women up.
>>
Girls

If i walk into my class and a girl makes eye contact with me then the whole I catch her looking over how often would that mean ur interested

A girl doesn't did this to me my last semester at college and I went up to her and started talking but she had a bf now a new girl keeps looking at me this semester
>>
>>17674843
Well where'd you find her?

>>17674934
tfw not many people do
>>
>>17675035
>>
Its my birthday tomorrow and Im a bit conflicted on whether to deactivate my facebook or not. On one hand the bday messages would be nice and I know my gf would post something really sweet, on the other hand it stresses me because I'll be worried if not many people wish me happy birthday on fb and it will make me look like a loser (I have friends I just don't see them a whole lot anymore so no idea if they will wish me a happy bday). What would be the better option? If I deactivate my fb for the day I wont stress about any of that but I may feel a bit bummed out missing out on potential happy birthdays.
>>
>>17674855
Don't make friends out of people who have nothing to offer you. As you see, it just makes you hate yourself as well as them. Look for people better than you, then learn from them.
And unless you really want to bang them, having a vagina doesn't mean it applies here.
>>
>>17675044
You've got problems mate. Delete your Facebook entirely. It's fucking you up.
>>
I want a 4chan gf soooo bad
>tfw will never rest my head on her soft belly while she lays in bed on laptop shitposting on 4chan late at night on a Saturday while the rain pours heavily outside.

Its not fair
>>
>>17675065
Nah I just am a person who over thinks everything. Gift and a curse
>>
>>17675044
after everyone is done giving you congrats post this
"thanks for the congrats everyone"
don't forget to like everyone
and you are done son
>>
Do girls like to cuddle as much as men?
>>
>>17675019

She's on it for non-contraceptive reasons. How am I selfish though?
>>
>>17675038
Be more specific pls anon

Also I'm in bumfuck nowhere (Devon) which doesn't help
>>
>>17675070
Life isn't fair, now what are YOU going to do about it?
>>
>>17675179
Find her
>>
She finally sent a heart back lads
yay
>>
How would you girls react to a man with hair on the shaft of his penis? Would it bother you? How about a hairy groin area in general?
>>
>>17675276
Shave dude. Shaved balls + trimmed pubes it the best

I'm a guy tho just fyi
>>
>>17675276
I prefer when my boyfriend trims it a bit because I don't like having hair in my mouth when I give him had.
Other than that, hair is hair, it's natural, I don't care.
>>
>>17675276
Fully shaved just looks weird on guys, especially if they have a lot of hair on the rest of their body. Just trim it a bit, and keep it clean.
>>
>>17675281
h-hey I also trim and shave my balls
Are you London by any chance?
>>
File: 1451633467551.gif (150KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1451633467551.gif
150KB, 160x120px
Broke up with gf 2 months ago, yesterday while hanging out with a friend at the library. I saw her with a guy. Said hi to them, some awkward conversations transpired etc. they left. I turned to my buddy.

Me: What's the deal with this guy?
Friend: He's really into K, huh? ooh looks at his hands all over her..
Me: Yeah, they're really great together. Maybe we weren't right together, but... it's weird. I'd rather she be alone than with somebody. Is that love?
Friend: That's about it, yeah. *he smirks.

That's when I turned back and my ex has been standing right behind me for awhile, apparently she forgot something. My asshat friend thought it was funny and didn't stop me in the midst of my rant. I didn't say anything, she didn't say anything, she gave me a look I couldn't decipher.

So women, does she hate me now ? should I try to avoid her ? which would be pretty hard since we have some classes together and a lot of mutual friends. The classes I can skip because they are easy, but the friends party I can't.
>>
File: 1476625024881.jpg (110KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476625024881.jpg
110KB, 761x960px
women of /adv
how common is it to think
>i'm just at the start of a new relationship and soon i'm gunna have to initiate (probably our first) 'serious' discussion about how much time we spend together.
>2 months in and i'm getting a little uncomfortable with only meeting up few hrs one day a week and one text a day.
>how should i approach this. i don;t wanna come off controlling or push her away.
>>
>>17675323
whoops, forget the first part of that post.i rewrote it. just read green text
>>
>>17675323
"Hey, can we meet up more often? I have a lot of fun with you, I'd like to spend more time together and text a bit more"
>>
>>17675329
i like the way you think
>>
>>17675306
I'd avoid her for a while. Things are still pretty fresh. In your classes with her, just talk to other people. Keeping up with her makes feelings stay longer than they should.

I disagree with your friend tho. I don't think that is love. I think that is just feeling of heartbreak that will pass eventually.
>>
Any UK girls here?
>>
I'm starting to get a bit of a thing for my next door neighbor. We get along super well, had a very flirty and sexual night on Friday at her house party, (We didn't we didn't have sex, but we did kiss until someone knocked on the door).

Only real issue is shes 29 and I'm 20, nearly 21. I feel as if shes on the fence about the whole thing. What can I do in this situation?
>>
>>17675151
>>17675010
>>17674740

Bump
>>
>meet girl and start relationship
>she's from a strict religious family and she's hiding me from her thirty something very religious brothers (who can get violent and threatened to cripple one of her male friends because he was too friendly)
>she kept saying she would take her distance and make them stop checking on her and giving her stupid dark ages rules
>she left for another city two hours away for her studies two months ago
>she's afraid of not being able to do it, cries sometimes, considers going home to her mother and brothers, has panic attacks once every few weeks and is afraid to fail her coming exam
Here's my issue :

>what if she isn't able to take her distance show them who she really is/fight against their rules
>what if she goes back to them and never leaves
>should I break up if she does
>will she go nuts and helpless if she does fight them and possibly ends up alone

I told her to do what she feels most comfortable doing, but that if she goes back there she'll probably never leave.

I don't want to be the boyfriend who gives up on his SO, especially since I really like her a lot and we fit so well. but at the same time, I don't want to be attacked in the street one night by two angry guys, or feeling trapped with a girl who turns out to be unable to stay strong, and breaks all the time...

I guess I sound like a horrible person, but I'm sort of lost so I'm asking what you all think.
>>
>>17674881
You forgot to include "white."
Oh, and btw, what you want doesn't exist in reality. Back to earth, mate.
>>
Guys, how do I trim my balls?

I have an electric razor with like 3 removable blades - do I just use that?
>>
>>17675581
If you want to trim, use scissors. Just be careful.
>>
I'll rephrase my earlier question.

Where would I find a woman who likes yandere nymph guys
>>
Still looking for British girls on 4chan
Strictly platonic, just cuddling and spooning
>>
Hey /adv/, so Im 20m and never had a gf.(not bad looking afaik)
Recently I stopped fapping and instead of helping me, it just makes me fucking sad. I want a gf more than ever, but I know that desperation like that will drive girls away.
Also I am kind of fat rn, but I promised myself I wont start a diet until my bench is 120kg. This will at least take like 3-4 months, in which I will get even fatter.
So my chances of getting a gf are even slimmer.
How do I stop being so fucking sad about this?
The pain is killing me.
Should I just start fapping again?
>>
Reposting since i didn't get any replies in the thread I posted in before.
Are guys usually so quick to move on in a relationship? I dated two different guys and within two months of dating (we only saw each other once a week at most in both cases) with very sparse texting (used only to set up the next date), they both told me they loved me.
I know they don't love me; they barely know me well enough to. And I know I don't love them so I can't say it back. Is this normal or have I just been with men who get attached insanely quickly? I'm a very reserved person and they both told me I'm hard to read, but they also told me how "rare it is to find a girl like you". I would understand if by two months some feelings were developed and the topic of an relationship came up, but one guy mentioned it was the two month anniversary of the day we met when he was talking about our one year and fucking ten year anniversary, and the other guy was talking about settling down.
I'm 20, one guy was 27 and the other 28, so I'm inclined to say they're trying me mess with me since I'm younger and inexperienced, but these guys would lay out their feelings for me and I was emotionally distant throughout the whole thing (ex: him: "I'm so content in this moment...I would never imagined I would be with you like this at this moment..." Me: "Ok...that's good.") I'm just so confused why it happened? This can't be normal
>>
>>17675512
You're not a horrible person.

What's going on is her family has made her emotionally dependent on them. So no matter how assholish they are, she always needs them. You need to help he break that dependency.

This doesn't mean you need to break her relationship with her family, that's not what I'm saying at all. You need to make sure she can make her own decisions and doesn't rely on her family for emotional strength.

This is very difficult to pull off. You need to help her walk through dealing with emotional problems on her own without needing her family. Now never prevent her from seeking help from her family or set up a "me or them" situation because she has to pick them. Instead show her how rewarding it is to be her own person and not rely on someone else.

Side note. Make sure she doesn't just shift that dependency onto you. Because she might. She needs to shift it into herself if that makes sense.

And if after all of that she picks them, don't feel guilty taking a break from her. This isn't selfish at all, is practical. Her family will close ranks hard if you try to stay in a relationship with her and attempt to contact her with her in there control. Let her know you'll be there if she changes her mind and move on. I know you'll feel like shit. Take peace in knowing some ass on the internet doesn't think you're an asshole if the situation comes to that.
>>
>>17675721
Thanks. i'll look into that. Right now I'm trying to figure out how her mind works and how to make her accept the fact that she can indeed deal with her issues without crying or going nuts over it. She's still convinced she's somehow "made like that".
>>
>>17675766

Yeah. That makes sense.

Keep up the observation. That's really important. Make sure you never make it a fight and be there if she needs a halfway point.

That's about all I can give you Anon besides encouragement. Good luck and stay strong.
>>
>>17674823
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>17675814
Are you a girl?
>>
Is that whole thing about "don't write texts longer than those she writes" a meme or really important?
I never write parragraphs about my feelings or stuff like that but I have trouble making my sentences short when I text, is this a big problem?
>>
>>17675852
I find that if you meet someone who actually likes you, this stuff doesn't matter. You just talk and be yourself and it'll be okay.
>>
I have a question for the women in this thread.

An old flirt of mine has been in a relationship for the past three years. I acknowledge it and we still talk as normal, but what I find strange is whenever I ask her to hang out she always comes up with an excuse not to.

When I don't talk to her for ages, she always sends me a message to break the silence. I don't get it - just what does she want from me?

She doesn't seem to want to be a friend, nor be anything more yet she goes out of her way to make sure we're always in contact.

Is this some kind of female jedi-mind trick?
>>
>>17675877
Thank you, Captain Obvious. If you just meet someone who actually likes you, obviously nothing matters.
>>
Girls,

I hate the way I look in pictures and videos. I feel like I look disgusting and have come to avoid pictures completely. Do I really look as awful in person as I do in pictures, or are pictures not an accurate representation of what you look like? Maybe I'm just not photogenic. Is that a thing?
>>
>>17675886
An one-on-one hangout with an old flirt is something that most boyfriends wouldn't be fine with. Texting from time to time is somewhat acceptable or at least easy to hide.
>>
>>17675889
The point is don't overthink, and just be yourself. It doesn't matter if your posts are a bit long. Wont make her like you more or less.

>>17675886
I had a girl text me only when she was at her parents house on the week-end, even though she lived upstairs from me, and I repeatedly told her to just come and hang if she's so interested in me and what I do, and staying in touch.

One day i just got fed up, told her to stop acting like I was on this planet to keep her busy when her parents bore her, and she stopped texting me.
Now when she bumps into me in the hallways, she waves her arms to attract my attention, and made compliments on my appearance last time I saw her.

Point is : if your girl is like that, better leave her alone and tell her to stop playing with you. A simple "i'm not interested in a text friend" or something to that effect should do it. Be calm and concise. No one likes a drama queen.
>>
File: 1412359851526.jpg (35KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1412359851526.jpg
35KB, 500x544px
This is a question for everyone.
I've been trying to talk to girls for a week now, but I'm scared of them. On Friday I managed to smile at one and she smiled back. What is the next logical step I should take to get over this fear?
>>
>>17675971
That's great.
Why don't you say hi to someone you see often? A girl in your class or someone you work with.
Smile. See if she smiles back. In this case, say hello. You don't need to start a conversation necessarily.
>>
>>17675971
Just ask them for the time. Sometimes you might get a conversation going if the situation is right. Make statements rather than ask questions
>>
Arranged to go downtown with a girl today, I've been aloof over text because I dislike texting. She didn't respond to the last text I sent, not a big deal in itself, but it's not strange to double-text in this scenario to confirm we're still on for tonight yeah?
>>
>>17675893
Pictures are what others see you as. Your brain tries to make you look as good as possible in mirror reflections, as to why you don't think you look ugly. If you pay attention, you're probably giving yourself the mirror face where you change certain features when you look into the mirror, such as, rising your eyebrows a bit, pouting with your mouth, lowering your nose etc.. However, it is possible that you're just not photogenic either, but it's highly unlikely that every picture you take looks bad. Play around with lightening and different angles.
>>
How do I talk to a girl that's always in a group with her friends? Doesn't help that she's the shyest one in said group.
>>
Girls
What did she mean by sending a heart?
>>
My boyfriends says he loves me but I can't believe it. I don't feel like he does. Our relationship seems to be growing more impersonal. Talking to him about it directly isn't a good option. What else should I try doing?
>>
>>17676041
Are you in the UK? You could leave him for somebody who does genuinely love you.

Unless this stems from your own personal paranoia. What's the reasoning for you not believing him?
>>
>>17676041

Why isn't it a good option? It's sort of like the only option in these type of situations.
>>
>>17674635
I want a dick inside my asshole but I don't like most guys looks. A trap might work but I guess they would want the D not give it. Also pegging seems boring as it is not a real dick. What do?
>>
>>17676045
Because, I try to be affectionate or romantic and either get rebuffed or, no reaction from him. It didn't used to be this way. I'm extremely discouraged because everything I try seems to fail and it's taking a toll on me. Maybe he's just preoccupied or something but, he just doesn't express his feelings. But I'm feeling like I want to give up.

>>17676053
Because it's too direct and I know what will happen is I'll just end up venting and at the end of it he'll say "Do you feel better now?" He is good at listening but what I really want is for him to talk.
>>
>>17676061
I understand, perhaps he's going through a rough period, your best bet is to talk to him. Please. Ask him why he has been less affectionate and tell him how it makes you feel.

Worse, I meant best case scenario you live in the UK and date me
>>
>>17674726
I feel the same. Just tell people if they don't understand becomevery sarcastic while texting and answer in memes.

>>17674823
I'd do it with you but only if we try to live happily for one year and than decide if it's still worth it. Also I am not a girl but you can use my ass faggot.

>>17674865
Same goes for me and I usually find a nice girl that likes me every few years but whatever I do however far I go we never get into a serious relationship. I guess it is me.
>>
>>17676019
Nothing. Girls send hearts way to often. Also read the FAQ
>>
>>17676061

If you can't communicate even that much in your relationship, then it doesn't matter if he loves you or not, you're fucked either way in the long run. If you actually give a damn about the relationship, now might be a good time to learn.
>>
>>17676079
It was the first time though
>>
>>17676083
>babby's first overthink
>>
>>17676088
What is satire
Kys
>>
>>17676095
>I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>17676102
Yes I was, now kys.
>>
>>17676083
No it does not mean shit unless you check her other messages and realise she is only sending hearts to you. That beeing said do not check her messages.
>>
>>17676106
Sweetie, I'm not the one who thinks I'm now in a relationship just because I received a heart.
>>
File: _20161016_204742.jpg (14KB, 720x133px) Image search: [Google]
_20161016_204742.jpg
14KB, 720x133px
What did she mean by this
>>
>>17675717
>I'm inclined to say they're trying me mess with me since I'm younger and inexperienced
That's a bit paranoid.
You're probably attracting clingier guys. Particularly because you have to consider the kind of 27/28 year olds who are willing to date a 20 year old. They're usually a little bit more immature. Older guys are also a little more desperate, since they're worried about being alone forever.

No offense to them, I mean hell. I'm a 22 year old dating a 30 year old myself. But in my interest in older guys, I've definitely found quite a few who match what you're talking about.
>>
>>17675992
Correct
>>
>>17676115
It was purely a satirical post for my own amusement. Of course a child like yourself wouldn't understand, just do us all a favour and kys.
>>
>>17676127
So much damage control
>>
>>17676132
nice projection
>>
>>17676134
k
>>
>>17676139
You agree, so shut up now child.
>>
>>17676140
k
>>
>>17676144
Shut up child
>>
>>17676081
Yeah I know this but it's easier said than done. I do give a damn that's why I want whatever I try to actually be effective. It's very hard to start a conversation like this when you already feel the relationship is one-sided.
>>
>>17676151
>>17676144
>>17676140
>>17676139
I'm not sure if samefagging or just retarded autists.
>>
>>17676151
k
>>
>>17676157
Shut up child
>>
>>17676158
k
>>
>>17676165
Shut up bitch
>>
>>17676167
k
>>
>>17676177
Shut up nigger
>>
>>17676179
k
>>
Why do girls find buff, loud dudes more attractive than skinny, pretty guys?
>>
>>17676223
Because most girls aren't gay
>>
>>17676223
I'm a buff dude and all I want to do is cuddle and spoon.
Girls eye ball me up, compliment me, stare at my arms

But I get no more attention than a confident guy would.
>>
>>17676223

Because if they wanted skinny and pretty, they'd fuck other women. They tend to pull those things off better.
>>
ladies. do you taste your cum?
>>
>>17676236
>do you taste your cum?
Yes. It tastes nicely and turns my boyfriend on immensely when I do.
>>
>>17676240
London?
>>
>>17676181
ys
>>
>>17676241
Shit, dude, you asked me three times in this thread.
>>
>>17676245
Well are you?
>>
>>17676250
No, I'm sorry.
I also have a boyfriend.
>>
>>17676269
Both of these have a work around
>>
How do I break up gently with my ex girlfriend? Can her actions be considered as stalking?

I left her a month ago and I haven't seen her in two weeks. Yet, every single day she will send me dozens of messages and pictures of her big breasts so I will invite her at mine. She is telling me every single day she will come next Thursday, and every time I refuse. If I don't reply to her when she asks me this, she takes it for a yes. I think she just bought her ticket and even told me a time to pick her up. I blocked her on Whatsapp already and really struggle to do so on Facebook because I really don't want to conflict with her.

I broke up with her because, despite her being a beautiful girl and not dumb, she was making me go crazy. I started to have anxiety attacks, taking mood stabilizers and going to shrinks after months dealing with her control issues, her depression and suicidal tendencies.
>>
my girlfriends pussy gets really creamy really quick. sometimes i lick her out and it tastes good. do all girls get like that or what? only been with one girl
>>
>>17676296
Is ur girlfriend in London
>>
LADIES:

Just moved in with girlfriend. Everything has been pretty close to perfect. Couldn't imagine things going as good as they have been.

Except one thing... Affection and sex have dropped drastically. I figured it would sky rocket since we don't have to worry about parents, could walk around naked etc.

Before, when i would go to her house, we'd fool around at least twice every time I came over (I basically spent the night two weeks in a row once) and fucked every day we saw each other. But we've had sex once in the past 4 days. I'm currently masturbating more then we're actually fucking which isn't fair.

Some might not see this as a big deal but she was ALWAYS horny. We'd fuck at night, get up for work the next day and fuck again. And if we didn't fool around she'd apologize, which she doesn't even acknowledge now.

And even things like cuddling and making out has slowed down a lot.

What can I do?
>>
>>17676312
Maybe she's stressed about the whole moving in process, it might be tiring for some people.
Give her attentions, be nice to her, cuddle her and make out with her. See how it goes.
If it doesn't work, talk to her.
>>
>>17675044
Holy shit how retarded can you get. You are already a loser because you worry who will wish you hpb on facebook fucking degenerate lmao
>>
File: 1475647330875.jpg (34KB, 742x754px) Image search: [Google]
1475647330875.jpg
34KB, 742x754px
Never been on a date or had a gf. Over the past few months I have started to believe that no one will ever love me. How do I get over this?
>>
>>17676361
kys
>>
Why is the guy's job to be 'cooler' and nore interesting than the girl he wants to be with? Or to get a lot of girls actually. What happened equality? Shouldn't you want to be with someone who shares the same interests as you?

Asking because someone told me this. Since I'm a guy, I HAVE to be dominant, I HAVE to be assertive and I HAVE to be interesting. Do you know what I mean?
>>
>>17676373
Whoever told you that is either fucking retarded, or was subtly trying to tell you that you're not the sort of guy girls want to date.
>>
>>17676373
It's not mandatory.
It's more attractive to be an interesting person, and it's fun to date someone full of interests and cool. But you won't end up in jail if you don't act in a certain way, and you'll probably find someone who likes you anyway - just less people.
In the same way very few guys will want to date a muscular chick who burps and swears all day and acts cold and unemotional. Most guys will be attracted by a soft spoken, caring, kind girl who is petite and dresses like a princess.

Gender roles are still a thing, even if we don't want them to be.
>>
>>17676381

>subtly telling you you're not the guy girls don't want to date

Maybe

>>17676394

I brought up the interesting and cool thing because there's this girl that was showing interest in me, but I think I screwed it up by not asking her out. I try to ignore her, but she always goes out of her way to to say hi to me. She's probably being nice because I've saidbsome dumb things to her via text that I thought for sure that she would just block me and woukd never want to speak to me again. I know there's a high chance that she'll deny me if I asked her out now, but I don't do anything interesting to hold a conversation so that's why I don't talk to her.
>>
>>17676366
Tried that already, I failed. Got any other solutions?
>>
>>17676284
I had same issues wih my ex, dumped her after almost 4yrs. Whats the reason behind her depression? If she is just a spoiled child explain to her how things work in real world. When do these suicidal tendencies come up ? After a fight with you ? She perhaps has them due to depression but you need to teach her how life works and dump her when she gets stable, she aint gona kill herself.
>>
I think...

Does she even care about me? Does she think about me at all?

Or....

Wild nights, my love. Wild nights.

Remember them when I'm gone.

And I mean gone gone.
>>
>>17676416
There was a guy that jumped out of the first floor over 50times until he died. The people watching him did not only do nothing but helped him to get up the stairs so he could jump again.

Just giving you some inspiration here. It doesn't have to work the first time.
>>
>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
>Ask them out.

Would you say it's okay to gratuituously ask out any girl you find attractive often until you reach one that says yes? Or do you have to have some signs that she's attracted before asking her out?
Is there any reason not to ask someone out?
People (especially women in this case) can be hard to read, so should you wait for clear signs or just ask out when you feel like it?
>>
>>17676441
max kek
>>
Can you build attraction through texting if you don't get to see a girl irl often enough? Is there a point in texting a girl you like or is she always gonna be busy texting a bunch of other more interesting guys if she's attractive?
>>
Hey /adv/

I went on a date with a girl yesterday. I thought it went well (we made out, were holding hands, were both very flirty with each other overall, etc). However today she seems to be acting kind of weird, like not texting me. I know she is out of town with some friends so maybe I'm just over thinking it?
>>
>literally won't care if she rejects me
>still too scared to ask her out

what's wrong with me

also am i a bad person if pretty much the only reason i'm even considering asking her out is because she seems into me and i just want to boost my self-esteem
>>
>>17676481
I think it's very possible! I genuinely text people I like and keep doing so, personally I'm an introvert and don't spend a lot of my time texting men but if I like someone building a stronger connection through texting or messaging definitely works albeit sometimes it's hard to read tone of voice.
>>
>>17676542
Just ask man. If she says no then move on and look for someone else.
>>
>>17676500
Friend of me had basically the same with a female friend of mine he didn't know before. Clue was that she was kinda drunk and doesn't know why she did it but she asked me to tell him to stop texting her so... was there any drugs involved?

Also maybe she talked to a friend about it and that friend spoiled it.
>>
>>17676481
I don't know about 'building attraction' but you can get to know a person through text, and I don't know about the girl you're specifically talking about, but the more I know someone, the more I know whether or not I'd date them.

>Is there a point in texting a girl you like or is she always gonna be busy texting a bunch of other more interesting guys if she's attractive?
Possibly the latter, but you can't complain you lost if you don't play. If other guys are getting to know her and you're not, they have a better chance of dating her.
>>
What do women do when they're being fingered? The girl I'm fucking does these really weird, but sexy, involuntary full-body twitches, and her top lip also raises.
>>
Femanons: Would you imagine having casual sex with a man who's not really attractive?

I'm fat and I have bad skin but I want some sex these days. I just can't imagine how someone who's not in love with me could want to have sex with me. I'm not that ugly, I'm just not handsome.
>>
>>17676700
God no. I'm not someone who has casual sex, but if I were, I'd do it with the best guys I could get
>>
>>17676704
Fuck, what am I gonna do
>>
>>17676706
>make an effort with your appearance
>hire a hooker
>try your luck with less attractive girls
>stop complaining
>>
>>17676713
Oh c'mon, I don't complain, I'm just not good looking, it happens you know. I have other qualities.

The problem is that I never had casual sex and all my previous relationships were with good looking girls, I'd feel weird about going with less attractive girls. But I might give it a shot. I have weird tastes in girls anyway.
>>
>>17676721
>I have other qualities.
I'm sure you do, but that doesn't matter when it comes to casual sex. How attractive you are does.
>>
>make friends with two girls online who are best friends pretty much
>we always talk
>fall for one of them
>she rejects me but still wants to be friends

Does she really want to be friends? It's really awkward right now and I'm probably torturing myself but I'm so lonely without these two girls.
>>
To any1 who can help
There's a girl I'm interested in. We go to the same uni, I see her everyday and it seems like whenever we are in the same area there's some sort of tension. We can't keep our eyes off eachother. I know she feels this too.
How do I go on about approaching her and getting to know her?
>>
>>17676223
Are you that autist who keeps posting threads about whether women like buff dudes to reassure yourself kek because nobody call themselves
>skinny, pretty guys
For girls you only need to know there are hot guys and there are other guys. If you belong to the previous category you would know.
>>
>>17674868
it depends how you approach them again
>>
>>17676766
You're imagining the tension. She probably honestly does not give a shit and the tension you're getting is probably her being uncomfortable with her being stared at by you.
>>
I've been with my gf for almost 1 year (will be a year end of oct). When I first got with her I knew that she had hooked up a few times with a fellow coworker. That coworker is a total typical fuck boy and for some reason has kept phoning and texting her (probably to hookup) even after we got together. She told me about his messages and I sent him a message to leave her the fuck alone. Well after a while of him not contacting her he just started to call and message her. I've told her to just block his number and delete him off facebook and she says she will. Well today she said he messaged her on facebook again and I sorta freaked out. I asked her if she was cheating on me and she denied it and then when I said I'm leaving she started crying thinking we were breaking up. We sorta talked it out and I left for home.

My problem is I can't understand why she still hasn't blocked his number or removed him off facebook. Neither of us work at that job any more so there shouldnt be any reason to have him on facebook. It just makes me assume she is cheating on me, or that she doesn't care how I feel. I love her more than anything but I feel like I should just end things right now. Am I overreacting?
>>
>>17676721
>it happens you know. I have other qualities.
Which matter in a real relationship. When someone is out for casual sex your contributions to charity don't really matter.
>>
File: bur.jpg (42KB, 552x800px) Image search: [Google]
bur.jpg
42KB, 552x800px
Looking for just some input from guys or girls. Might belong more in the off your chest thread, but there's more dialogue here.

My girlfriend likes to "passively" cater to my fetish once in a while, but when I asked her to bring the fetish into our kink play outright, she was a little upset and didn't want to do it. I'd never make her do anything she didn't want to do, but it hurt a little bit.

Has anyone had any experience with this? This fetish is a little important to my sexuality, so somestimes I get worried I'll get fed up with the relationship if I can't include it. Everything else is absolutely wonderful though...
>>
Girls: Would you be against living with your boyfriend/fiance/husband's mother?

I have a mom who's very dependent of others. There are very few things she can do on her own. She can't drive, she speaks very poor English, she's very bad at following directions, and she's quite a klutz. If my dad passes away before she does, it'll very likely fall on me to take care of her. I probably wouldn't put her in a home, because she is highly unreceptive to significant changes, and I most likely wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. The only option that leaves me is to have her move in with me.

Would this kind of situation be a red flag to you? Few upsides I could see are that she likes to clean, and would probably babysit the kids, if we were to have to any.
>>
>>17676923
Honestly? That's not something I'd want to deal with. I come from a culture where the parents are usually looked after by their sons' families when they grow old, but I can't say I share that aspect of belief myself. I wouldn't mind if she lived nearby or stayed over occasionally, but I would like my home to just be me and my partner and our children for the most part.
>>
Why do women think its okay to sleep around when they are young and settle down with the nice guy when they are older. Shits infuriating to think about.
>>
>>17676922

alright, let's here what it is
>>
>>17676922
What is your kink
>>
>>17676939
I know this is bait, but the same reason men do
>>
>>17676227
>>17676229
>>17676231
>>17676812
>ask the opposite gender
>it's all guys
>>
>>17676944
But men dont. This is literally something you only hear about women.
>>
Question for single parents (either gender).

Would you say that your standards that you look for in a partner have changed since becoming a parent?
>>
>>17676947
casual sex is a woman's market
men pursue and women pick, so some men lose out
>>
If a girl likes me will she show it clearly and in my face or is it possible she won't show it too much, maybe out of pride or whatever?
>>
>>17676960
she will smile at you a lot and laugh at anything you say
>>
>>17676955
What does this even mean. Its like an answer to a question that no one knows what is.
>>
>>17676945

Not a surprise most guys would like to think they know exactly what girls want and attempt to answer questions like that. Guys who get laid often just keep silent.
>>
>>17676945
But I'm a girl?
>>
>>17676940
>>17676941
Belly stuffing. I think it's hot when girls eat a little (or a lot) extra and their bellies get round and poke out. Plus I just think bellies in general are cute and under appreciated as a pretty part of a woman's body.

My girlfriend is ok with me rubbing her tummy, holding it, and sometimes she'll play up the fact that she's eaten by coyly rubbing her belly from across the table.

But when I asked her specifically if we could feed her belly til it was round for a kink roleplay or just for fooling around, she said she'd feel objectified. I can understand where she's coming from. She doesn't have the kink, so me really going ham on it during something that we do as partners might make her feel like a sex toy rather than a sex partner.

Just kind of hurt my feelings a bit. She's never made me feel weird about my belly kink before, and for the first time I felt self conscious about it.
>>
>>17676971
You dont hear from guys about getting laid because they arent
imagine youre a woman and 10 guys with varying looks and charm try to get in your pants. naturally, you pick the most attractive one pursuing you. Like men, women tend to find certain traits attractive so they pick the guy with these traits. If you repeat that process over and over, you might find that it's the same 5 guys getting picked.

Our culture encourages guys to pursue women so much that it gives women the illusion that there's a surplus of them.
>>
Dumped my girlfriend of 3 years 2 days ago.

>Was walking all over me, tried to bring it up but got cold shouldered, felt bad man.

Decided to download Tinder, not serious just for a swipe around and see if anyone wants to chat.

I know my ex will find out about this, she WILL be pissed and hurt.

On one hand i feel bad that this will hurt her but on the other she's an ex for a reason.
>>
>>17677015
nice blog
>>
>>17677027
Rip forgot, should i just do what i want because im single? She's kinda clingy even after we've broken up.
>>
>>17676468
You can do that, sure. You'll get rejected a lot, and if you only have a limited pool of girls to work with (i.e. girls at your job or school) word will get around you're desperate and/or creepy. It's hard to shake that reputation when you get it.
>>
>>17676990
This has nothing to do with the original topic
>>
>>17677037
I was just correcting >>17676947
>>
>>17677033
Youre free to do as you like if youre single. If she has a problem with it, she needs to sort her shit out
>>
>>17677055
Thanks anon, guess I just needed a second voice telling me that.
>>
>>17676923
It depends on the mother. I love my current bf's mother to pieces and if she needed help I'd happily have her stay with us.

If she was a bitch, controlling, patronizing, etc (like the kind of mother-in-laws you see on Dr. Phil) then no.
>>
>>17677070
My Ex's mum was number 2 - that's all I'll say.
>>
Seeing pictures of a girl I like a lot makes me tear up and feel happy but it's not something I've ever experienced before. Is this normal? What does it mean? Also, as a female would it be weird if a guy told you this? (Granted, we are really close to each other)
>>
>>17677078
> Is this normal?
Yes
> What does it mean?
Dunno, we cry for heaps of reasons.
>would it be weird if a guy told you this? (Granted, we are really close to each other)
Yes - just understand you might have a connection with her and maybe ask her out?
>>
>>17676468
Make conversation with them every day/every other for a week or two before asking them out. Ask about her. If she's happy to tell you and asks about you back, that's a start. If she answers your questions but doesnt contribute to the conversation, move on to another girl.
>>
>>17677048
I dont see the correlation
>>
>>17677015
Who cares, if she was treating you like shit then fuck it. Besides, if you dumped her it should be assumed you're going to be looking for someone else.
And if it's anything at all, frankly I'd rather find my ex on tinder immediately after dumping me than find out he was with someone else immediately. Because then that just means he was likely cheating and/or had someone specifically in mind to dump me for.

Only thing else I gotta say is stay away from online dating man. Only the crazys, autismos, and people looking for easy sleazy pussy/dick and nothing more use online dating.
If you actually want to move on with life and date someone of substance, look for people irl. If you want the same exact relationship in the form of a new body though, then by all means Tinder will work great.
>>
>>17677091
You said men dont sleep around when theyre young. I told you they do and explained why you might think that they dont.
>>
File: 1473790072417.gif (601KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1473790072417.gif
601KB, 500x375px
>>17676960
Women typically rely on clues and body language. It's not feminine to be aggressive/dominant, most women will wait for you to lead or make the moves.
Therefore, most of the time they will not expressly, or verbally, tell you they're interested. That being said, for anyone with an ounce of physical awareness and confidence in themselves will be able to see those clues pretty easy.

Some might be more on the shy side though, which means they might be more subtle than usual with their hints. So I wouldn't call it "pride", as I would say that they're just shy.
>>
>>17677099
I didnt say that. You didnt actually read the post I guess so it makes sense why theres no correlation.
>>
>>17677085
Ive had feelings I've acted on in the past and I've had plenty of relationships but the reaction I get from seeing this girl is foreign to me.
>>
File: 1475089046838.gif (760KB, 182x182px) Image search: [Google]
1475089046838.gif
760KB, 182x182px
>>17676947
Kek 8/6 b8 tho m8. I lol'd.
>>
>>17677109
>But men dont
>>
>>17677116
Try actually following the conversation this time. What is the original post about anon. You can do it. I believe in you.
>>
>>17677110
If it's a good feeling then keep on keeping on.

If it's a bad feeling then maybe stop?
>>
There's a girl I'm pretty sure is interested in me, and she's kinda cute, but I'm more interested in a girl in another one of my classes, though I'm not sure what she thinks of me.

Should I just try to ask the girl I like better out, or should I ask out the one I'm fairly certain would like to go out with me? (I've never been on a date before, so I'm very tempted to take the latter option to help my self-esteem)
>>
>>17677120
I was never answering your original post you retard. I even told you i wasnt
>>
>>17677126
It's a really good feeling and I guess I'll just keep things how they have been and go on wherever life takes us. Thanks anon.
>>
>>17676923
In a situation like that, probably not since I would want to take care of my parents too if they were incapable of caring for themselves. Your parents took care of you all your life, it's only fair you return the favor, so I'd find it kind of noble.
However, like any 2 people, it'd also depend on if I got along with her. Like, as much as I love my grandpa and as much as my mom loves her dad, we would never put him up in our own home. He's just an insufferable drunk who hates everyone and everything if you aren't seeing him in small doses. He got cancer about a year ago, he's burned his bridges with most of the family due to his personality and attitude. We were willing to take care of him, but we were going to put him up in a nearby apartment and just visit him daily and do whatever he needed to get done. If your mom was a bitch to me or we just didn't get along or something (some inlaws are like this) Maybe something like that would be a compromise.

Even if we did get along though, ideally, there'd be a way in our house to create some sort of "mother in law apartment/suite" so that we had our own separate spaces within the home. Like most people finish the basement in their house and turn it into a mini apartment. Something like that. I'd just feel super weird and awkward about banging knowing my partner's parent is only a thin wall away or something you know? Lol.
>>
>>17677133
I know. You post was completely unrelated to the post you replied to. Which is weird.
>>
How can I tell if a guy is into me or just being really friendly?
>>
I'm a guy, but I want to ask both genders a question. I posted a thread here but tldr how do I stop liking the type of girl that everyone else likes and start liking the type that are normal, uninteresting, and plain, just like everyone else seems to do?
>>
>>17676987
Eh to me it sounds more like you're taking it too personally. I wasnt there, so I'm just going off this, but it seems like she just expressed a boundary, why it was a boundary, and that she didn't want to do it. You're the one who's taking it badly, like she was kink shaming you or something. Sounds like she's just told you no, it's not like she's saying you're a disgusting freak. She just doesn't want to go that far herself.
>>
>>17677146
in what ways is he being "really friendly"
>>
>>17677134
Best of luck anon.
>>
File: 1432356397727.jpg (28KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1432356397727.jpg
28KB, 480x300px
>>17677148
> how do I stop liking the type of girl that everyone else likes
>start liking the type that are normal, uninteresting, and plain, just like everyone else seems to do?
>just like everyone else seems to do?
So, how do you stop liking the type of girl that everyone else likes, and start liking the girl that everyone else likes?
>>
>>17677148
How are you meeting girls? Tinder?

Get out there and meet girls in your natural habitat (hobbies, sports clubs etc)
>>
>>17677148
I'm the exact opposite. I think it has to do with the girls personality which turns me off, but I guess you can connect with them better than the normal girls,
>>
File: 1447498477225.gif (48KB, 480x593px) Image search: [Google]
1447498477225.gif
48KB, 480x593px
>>17677146
where does he touch you? show me.
>>
>>17677158
well it's 3am here and i tldr'd my question wrong so nvm im a faggot
>>
>>17677148
what did he mean by this
>>
>>17677158
maybe he means lower his standards, but he doesn't want to phrase it that way?
>>
>>17677127
You wanna know what the worst feeling in the world is anon? Being someone's "easy 2nd best" choice.
Go for broke and try for the chick you actually like, because if that other girl actually does like you you're just going to make her feel like shit when she finds out you only asked her out because you were too insecure to go for the girl you really wanted. And she will find out.

Nobody likes to be 2nd place.
>>
>>17677127
Also, consider how shitty that last bit sounded,
"I want to use people to boost my own shitty self esteem. I don't care if I end up dragging them down as long as I come out on top."
>>
>>17677152
You're totally right anon. It was her boundary to set up, and it's my choice to react to it positively or negatively. I'm lucky enough to be with a girl who DIDN'T make me feel like a freak, and said that she felt honored I shared my kink with her. I'm damn lucky she does the kinky things she does with me, and she's allowed to draw a line in the sand wherever she wants.

After we talked about this, I started asking her if she was ok with my touching her belly and giving it attention at all and she said it was still totally fine. She was even mad at herself that she forgot to tease me by rubbing her belly.

I sort of just wanted to vent the feelings. I was a little tender and worried that she was backtracking on all the belly-loving. It's totally her choice where I touch her, but I'd be really sad to lose that. I love her, and I just so happen to love her belly a lot. I always want her to come first.
>>
>>17677078
I happy-cry quite a bit. It's normal for me. It might be startling for someone who's never run into it.
Generally it's a sappy love thing. If she would be ok with sappy love stuff, go for it and tell her. If she's more grossed out by romance or you're too new, maybe not.
>>
>>17677164
>>17677166
well im glad my insomnia rambling made sense to some people
>>
So a colleague of mine has been expressing a lot of interest in me lately, and we've been talking more and more. We get along great, and have good chemistry, however, I'm not all that attracted to her physically.

Would I be wasting my time if I'm not physically attracted? I feel like I would have a hard time fully committing unless I was attracted to her appearance as well.
>>
>>17677188
Get a girl who you are attracted to, why would you even want to be with her for?
>>
>>17676766
Open your mouth and make words come out.
Idk whats so hard about that to understand, just go fucking talk to her goddamn.
>>17676700
Have you considered not being fat and gross?
>>17676542
You're lying about the first part, even if only to yourself.
Also yes you're a bad person. You can boost your shit self esteem in better ways.
>>17676500
Maybe she's just having fun with her friends and doesn't have time for you.
Maybe she's getting cold feet.
Maybe she wasn't as into as you thought.
Maybe you're overthinking it.
>>
>>17677188
Short answer: yes
Long answer: yes, and it wouldn't be fair on her either
>>
>>17677201
I don't get many opportunities. Also, we get along really well, to the point where the only downside is appearance. Which is why I wanted the second opinion.
>>
>>17676922
>>17676987
For me, i would be more concerned about the health issue. Maybe that's what she's thinking, maybe she feels uncomfortable because you're seemingly putting her limitations as a healthy human aside for your kink.
>>
File: fag pic.jpg (36KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
fag pic.jpg
36KB, 420x315px
Do women consider 5'9-10" short? Like I know some women have higher tolerance for shortness, but is that even in the short range at all? I'm having trouble hooking up at college and idk if my height is affecting it at all.
>>
>>17677204
Are you his colleague?
>>
>>17677217
No, I'm just capable of empathy
>>
>>17676641
Yeah, that's pretty accurate.
>>
>>17677212
I don't think it's your height but definitely something with your look.
>>
>>17677212

Yeah that's pretty short and may be affecting your possibility of a hook up. The cut off for "short" in America is about 6'1"
>>
>>17677176
>>17677180
I'm aware it sounds bad, and it probably is. But I also see it as giving someone who's interested in me a chance, which I feel like mitigates it a bit? I was already interested in her before I was interested in this other girl, so that's also got me confused about what to do
>>
>>17677156
>>17677167
He smiles a lot and asks me some general questions. He also rubs my arms and once when he had to pass through he pressed himself against me, but I can't tell for sure if that was intentional
>>
>>17677212
That's a average height so it's good actually.
>>
>>17677188
Not saying that you should go out with someone who disgusts you, but I'd say give it a shot? I've gone out with a few people I wasn't especially physically attracted to, and you'd be surprised how much chemistry and closeness can make you fall for someone and make their looks your 10/10

Go with your heart, but don't write someone off immediately.

>>17677211
Oh god I'd never do that. I tell her all the time not to hurt her stomach or overeat and we're both health-conscious. Makes this a hard fetish to have honestly.
>>
>>17677183
Yeah, I mean her reasoning I don't really understand, being "objectified" but I would be the same as her if I were in her shoes but for the physical reasons. I'd be chill with you rubbing my belly and shit, but I would be super uncomfortable with the idea of like, overeating and gorging myself to the point of being bloated like that, AND THEN have sex in that state. Like when I overeat, I just feel sick. Like I wanna barf, my stomach hurts, physical activity would the the last thing I'd want to do.

I had an ex with a mud fetish. I didn't mind doing some stuff with it, like spreading it on my tits or jerking him off with it, but I drew the line at the mud getting anywhere near my vag. Just sounded like a great way to get an awful infection or something so I didn't want to do it. It wasn't that I thought he was gross or anything, I just didn't want to get sick. No big deal.
>>
>>17677231
See thats was my line of thought, she's not 0/10 to me, just plain.
>>
>>17677212
I'm 5'8. Height is the foundation upon which all else rests. Women do not see short men as human. Focus on your studies and contribute to the human race with knowledge. Otherwise you're wasting your time. Trust me.
>>
>>17677229
>he pressed himself against me
*moist
>>
>>17677212
I personally don't care how tall a man is. I'm 5'10 and I've liked guys all from 5'1-6'8.

However I do know that a lot of women do want a taller man. You're not short, you're average, so you should be fine.
>>
>>17677169
>>17677174
Lol I just genuinely don't understand what he's trying to get at.

But OP i can say you likely can't change your tastes. You like what you like, everyones got limits on things, like we all compromise on stuff but there are some things that are just deal breakers. I think you can only "lower" your standards to a certain point.
>>
>>17677225
I'm 6' and I've been called tall a lot

I mean I consider myself short because I have shit self esteem, but I'm pretty sure normies have a lower cutoff for "short" here, like 5'10"
>>
>>17677238
You can do a lot worse in life than plain, friend. Plus, who knows how she cleans up, or what she's like in the bedroom, or how funny she is when she's got a couple drinks in her.

Sorry, I might be playing devil's advocate a bit too hard. I'm just currently in the best relationship of my life with someone who'd I'd previously considered plain, and now they're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on.
>>
How can I get a virgin gf outside of church?
>>
>>17677212
Your insecurity will work more against you than your actual height any day.
That being said, I have no issues with a guy who's 5'9. I only care that he's taller than me, and I'm only 5'3.
>>
>>17677229
yeah he's probably into you
>>
>>17677254
well >>17677123 is my actual post but yeah i suppose that's what i mean. i think im just supposed to be alone.
>>
>>17677259
uggo or use a time machine
>>
>>17677259
Jesus christ - why does her being a virgin matter so much?
>>
>>17677227
Not really, think about it this way, dudes hate when chicks string them along despite not being into them. If the chick you were into was just using you for something for herself, while telling you her feelings were genuine, and then told you some line like "Well, aren't you happy I gave you a chance?" I think you would feel pretty shitty too.
Nobody likes to be led on.

Go for the chick you actually want. Might as well try.
>>
I'm 5'8 and I been told I have a nice height not too tall or short. Wtf are you concerned with height? Social skills are so much more important. Think about it, if you were tall it would make it harder to kiss and shit like that which makes things awakward
>>
>>17677259
Autistic, ugly, or damaged girls. Look for the chicks with strict fathers and daddy issues, it's a 50/50 chance she'll be terrified of sex or she'll be a total rebel whore. But thats still good odds.

Don't expect good or frequent sex though.
>>
>>17677237
Well said anon. Good on you for being open to satisfy your ex, but also standing firm. I need to realize that boundaries are a good thing. I'm just happy to feel safe expressing that kink, no matter what degree.
>>
>>17677283
So long as she's not the rebellious type I'm good. Also what do you mean by damaged?
>>
>>17677277
My experiment only works with female virgin's blood and I just lost the Church's funding.
>>
>>17677257
Nah, its exactly what I wanted. Some outside opinions. The points you bring up are good ones.
>>
>>17677278
I wouldn't tell her I had feelings for her that I didn't actually have. IMO what I'd be doing is more like if I asked a girl out, and she didn't really think she was interested, but she agreed to a first date just to see if there was anything there. I wouldn't promise anything more, and I'd imagine it's pretty frequent that someone asks someone else out on a date and then decides they don't see it going anywhere.
>>
There's this cute girl I always see at the library but she always has her headphones on. Would it be rude to interrupt her and introduce myself? I've waited to see if she ever took them off, but she just leaves.
>>
>>17677309
>I've waited to see if she ever took them off, but she just leaves.
kek I'm sure this situation is hilarious.
>>
>>17677309
What do you even plan to say
>>
>>17677309
Just go for it. It's a 50/50 chance you get her
>>
>>17677284
Yeah like, I'd like to consider myself pretty open minded on kinks. I've got some that are out of some dudes comfort zones myself. There are few things I just simply wont do or even try, and most of the reasoning behind why I won't do it generally lies somewhere in the territory of "It's going to physically harm me in some way". However, I'm also a good compromiser, I can usually find some aspects of whatever kink I can deal with if I can't go full out. And typically the guys I've been with have done the same.

Honestly, the best part about your relationship that I can see is that it sounds like you have great communication. You can talk about this stuff without getting too emotional. You were hurt in the moment due to some slight misunderstandings sure, but you didn't stew in it and you were able to talk it out. That's a blessing that not many couples get anon. I was in a similar position as you before, I only had one bf that I ever felt comfortable sharing my largest kink with. I'm into rape play. When I worked up the nerve to tell him, he was kinda bothered by it, and I understand completely that moment is kinda terrifying. But he just expressed he didn't feel right about even pretending to rape me, that he wouldn't be able to separate himself like that because he had this strong desire to never hurt me. Even if just pretend.
Instead though, he offered to be more dominant in bed and be a bit more cocky. He made up for it in the dirty talk. He was willing to work with me and go as far as his own limits lied and I was so appreciative of that. It made me feel so incredibly safe, loved, and appreciated. She's doing the exact same thing with you, and I think that's great. I couldn't hang onto that guy for reasons out of our control, so do me a favor and hang onto your girl. Sounds like she's a real keeper imo.
>>
>>17677328

I don't know; I would ask "what's your name", ask what she's listening to or what is her major, then carry on from there. I suppose it'll be obvious if I'm bothering her but I'm autistic or something.
>>
http://is.4chan.org/gif/1476325672515.webm
thoughts on this?
>>
>>17677355
If a guy did that to me, a) I'd be annoyed and b) I'd tell him I was busy and ask him to leave me alone. Interrupting people who have headphones on, especially when they're in the library, is incredibly socially unacceptable.
>>
>>17677293
Typically it means she was abused in some way, emotional abuse is what you're going for. Her daddy may have drilled into her head that sex is the worst possible thing that could ever happen to her and she should never have it under any circumstance. She will get AIDS and die if she even looked at porn. She'll get pregnant from kissing. That the entire earth will know when she's had sex and nobody will treat her nicely every again once she's deflowered.
She will be so shut off from sex that if she ever does even have it, it's going to be traumatizing and she's going to feel like a shitty human being and possibly become depressed and suicidal for doing it.

So like I said, don't expect to have sex with her. She'll never let you touch her less she become a whore.
>>
>>17677358
I should stop coming here.
>>
>>17677355
Bro no man. You gotta be a confident asshole. One time I took the headphones right off a girl and teased her about a sweater she had on which made her look fat. I got her number in less than 30 seconds. That's when I learned the secret.
>>
>>17677303
Thats ok then. As long as you're always honest and open with your intentions then test the waters all you want. But I honestly wouldn't do that unless she made the first move. Because it just seems weird that a dude who didn't feel that strongly about them to approach them first just to say "Idk if I like you, but lets go on a date".

Again though, just bypass all that stupidness and make a move on the chick you actually like first. If she shoots you down, then go for the back up chick.
>>
>>17677363
A slightly less extreme version of this wouldn't really bother me. Like if she wants to wait for marriage is fine, but not if she's completely insane and thinks kissing her boyfriend of 3 years makes her a whore.
>>
>>17677309
Headphones are typically the universal sign of "I do not want to be approached".
But if you're going to then at least know and accept the signs of her wanting you to fuck off.
>>
File: yang cosp belly.gif (2MB, 292x332px) Image search: [Google]
yang cosp belly.gif
2MB, 292x332px
>>17677358
It was tough to watch, but I'd imagine they're having fun.

Holy fuck, I didn't know balls could take that kind of abuse. I have no desire to test those limits. H-Have fun guys. Glad you like it.

>>17677344
Damn anon, thanks a ton. We're constantly congratulating each other on communication, and that story with your ex is really amazing. I think sometimes people get trapped in an all-or-nothing mentality with sex. If you don't 100% go with a kink, you're wasting your time. And that's not true! I never in a million years thought I'd be sitting across the table from the love of my life as she rubbed her little food baby and winked at me. Who cares if it's not just like my japanese animes?

I'm sorry things didn't work out with your ex, but at least we both have experiences about compromising being super successful. I'll hang onto her, and you'll find someone to hang onto too. We're both great partners who deserve the same.
>>
>>17677379
Yeah and I want a leprechaun riding a unicorn to prance through my house too anon.

If you're going to be obsessed with virginity, then you're going to accept that people typically hold off on sex for a reason. Those reasons are usually some sort of psychological insecurity or trauma caused by religion or some other force.

You can find girls that aren't complete whores too you know. Like there are more than just virgins and girls who have had 40 dicks in them before they were 17. Theres in all honesty not that much of a difference between a virgin and a girl who had 1 long term boyfriend in the past she had sex with but is no longer with.
And I'd seriously bet a million dollars you would never be able to know which girl was a virgin and which only had a couple partners unless she specifically told you.
>>
File: 1458526880346.png (217KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1458526880346.png
217KB, 500x428px
>>17677277
Not him but virgins tend to seek out other virgins because there's less fear of judgement among other things. Throw in the fact women often assume something is wrong with the guy for being a virgin, and that idea is further reinforced.

I've basically put dating on the back burner during college because I have enough shit going on, and the amount of crap I've seen my peers said was ridiculous. I remember one chick that mocked her ex because she was his first for a number of things, then started harassing him when he started moving on after she dumped him. I cut her out after she went on about this, but it's not hard to imagine how that guy would have embraced the robot mindset after that.
>>
>>17677393
Thanks man, I agree with ya completely. Life is all about compromise, there's no such thing as perfect. When you see the world in black and white, you're gonna have a bad time. That's how I feel.
Anyway, best of luck to ya in the future mate. Hope you have a good life bro.
>>
>>17677277
Morals that I agree with.
>>
>>17677415
I can't stand knowing she's had sex with someone else. It bothers me to the point of wanting to smash my head through a wall. So ya, I'd still prefer not sex ever if I really had to pick.
>>
>>17677366
phrasing
>>
File: 1476148979122.png (67KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476148979122.png
67KB, 228x228px
>>17677431
kek wow.
Have you considered looking into your own insecurity and getting help for that first? Because I get preferences and shit, but if you feel that strongly about one thing that you'd want to physically harm yourself then fuck you need help.
>>
as a single male i can masturbate 1-3 time a day. do girls do the same? Hell, do other male do the same?
>>
>>17677448
Or I can marry a virgin and be perfectly happy. Also I've been trying for 2 years and even briefly dated a girl who wasn't. And absolutely nothing good came of it.
>>
>>17677431
I'm really curious why you think this way. Do you have an odd religious background or parents that were weird?
>>
>>17677454
i'm a guy and i've never jerked off less than twice in a session

it's almost always 3-5 times a day at a minimum, doesn't usually go beyond 10
>>
>>17677456
And I can win the lottery.

I used to think like you. If you can stand it, keep on trying. But for me, reality sucks.
>>
>>17676468

What if they laugh a lot in general. What signs would these kinds of girls would show?
>>
>>17674740

I started an open relationship with my gf and we have been really happy with it. Its really naturally to want to do things with other people, and we are just really sexual

But heres some real talk bro - I can tell you right now, it will not work out for you if you decide to do that. If you cant handle her sleeping with other people while you are, that makes you a hypocritical dick and should either A) break up immediately or B) suck it up and understand that a relationship takes some degree of sacrifice to work

I will say though that if you get over the jealousy, the increase in communication and honesty has made our relationship absolutely amazing.
>>
>>17677456
One chick sucked therefore all the rest of them will too. Ok mate.
But basically what this dude said >>17677462
You can continue to search for this incredibly small dating pool and accept its going to take a loooooonnng time to find that perfect chick, or you can lower your standards and get a girl who's basically just as good but in a much shorter time.
>>
File: 1442546317533.png (802KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1442546317533.png
802KB, 800x900px
>>17677459
I've always wondered why people use religion as the go to reasoning, when I see the virgin only stuff from relatively secular people. It just tends to be a byproduct of the fact they didn't get much positive sexual attention so they put it on a pedestal in my experience.
>>
>>17677459
Both my parents waited for marriage but never told me to. I guess I'm kind of possessive and a late bloomer and hold resentment for a lot guys who took girls virginity. The thought that one of those assholes fucked my girlfriend makes me really angry. Those might contribute I guess.
>>17677473
She was fine, but I couldn't get over her not being a virgin. I would think about the guy and just get really upset.
>>
>>17677492
> I'm kind of possessive and a late bloomer and hold resentment for a lot guys who took girls virginity

It sounds more like jealously that other guys were getting laid and you weren't able to get the time of day.
>>
>>17677492
Did you date much in highschool?
How old are you now?
>>
>>17677497
Not really, I didn't want to get laid, still don't.
>>17677499
Very casual dates, 21.
>>
>>17677492
Would it make you feel better if it was a nice person that took her virginity? I mean that's a possibility. It doesn't necessarily have to be a chad
>>
>>17677506
Better, but would still bother me a lot.
>>
>>17677497
>It sounds more like jealously that other guys were getting laid and you weren't able to get the time of day.
Even if it was true, how is this supposed to get him over it? I have a similar response for different reasons and if someone said something like that to me my gut response would be to just push them away even further.
>>
Is it weird that I'm a guy and I've never wanted sex? I've had girlfriends but I'm still a virgin, by choice. I'm 24. I guess maybe this is a good thing in some ways. Not wanting sex is nice, except that I still want the companionship. That's what sucks.
>>
Reply to a. Post from the last thread
>>17675602
I could be standing right next to her before class, and she won't acknowledge me unless I say something
>>
If a girl is nice to many people or in general I guess. What signs would she show if she likes someone?
>>
>>17677517
That's what you guys don't seem to understand. I'm not going to get over it. I just want a girl who's a virgin. How the fuck is it asking for that much?
>>
>>17677527
As of 2016, it's simply impractical. That's all. Keep trying to find someone. But the reality is that you'll never know if they're telling you the truth about being a virgin.
>>
>>17677527
>How the fuck is it asking for that much?
Honestly I don't think I've met a virgin girl outside of church, discounting a handful of shut ins I've talked to on video games. I mean more power to you, but you're basically chasing the smallest population of women around.

Like fuck even the religious zealots seem to be sleeping around half the time nowadays.
>>
>>17677531
Maybe not, but they can't keep up the lie forever either.
>>
Asked a girl that I like if she wanted to see a movie with me. She told me she had class and that she made plans with a friend already. This was yesterday. Today, on social media she put a video saying how she canceled plans with her friend and instead ended up going to the movies with her brother. Did she deny me? Is she not interested? Should I move on?
>>
>>17677419
As a 30 year old total shut-in virgin (rural person with fears over driving), this is somewhat how it feels to me. Less about fear of judgment and more about wanting to find someone with similar (in)experiences to fumble through figuring out our lives, as individuals and as a unit.

It doesn't seem rare for people to seek out like-people. Don't understand why the virgins seeking other virgins concept gets so immediately shot down by the experienced crowds.

Yes, it's extremely unrealistic that I'd find another virgin given continuing fears that I'm trying to overcome, and the age range that would be "appropriate" for me to seek companionship through, but it would definitely help me feel more comfortable with trying to settle down with someone.
>>
File: 1476554377901.jpg (9KB, 210x255px) Image search: [Google]
1476554377901.jpg
9KB, 210x255px
>>17677531
>But the reality is that you'll never know if they're telling you the truth about being a virgin.
Unless she's cut out her family and friends and rebuilt her life from the ground up I don't find it hard to imagine that lie catching up with her. But seriously, why lie about that shit? Let's say you've slept with 50 people, why would you want to stay with a guy who would find you unacceptable if he ever learned the full story?

I would hate to stay with a woman only because I was pretending I had much more experience than I actually did.
>>
>>17677552
I'm really tired so I'm not sure I comprehend your statements but what I meant was that she could have secretly had sex once and never told anyone and she could just say she's a virgin, for example. But really, none of it matters. Sex isn't really special. Virginity is irrelevant tbqh flam
>>
File: 2U8A716.jpg (94KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
2U8A716.jpg
94KB, 640x720px
>>17677562
>what I meant was that she could have secretly had sex once and never told anyone and she could just say she's a virgin
And I'm saying she'd be retarded for doing so. If a guy has any sexual history as a deal breaker why bother pretending otherwise? Move on and find someone who doesn't.

It's not like a woman having some ex's is a deal breaker for me, but if I found out she was lying about it I'd leave her on the spot. It's fucking retarded. So many women lie about this stuff and it's disgusting, almost nothing exists in a vacuum and even the most well crafted lies tend to fall apart.
>>
File: 1475380121402.jpg (107KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1475380121402.jpg
107KB, 728x546px
>>17677536
>tfw you're the only virgin of your female friend group
>Even the religious nut who swore shed never have sex before marriage beat you to it
Kek. Yeah, virgins past 20 are incredibly rare these days. And the only reason I'm one is because I was molested as a kid and have a strong negative association with sex and take a ridiculously long time to warm up to people sexually. If I even can at all, I've yet to meet someone who is willing to wait that long. They all crack eventually. I don't blame em either, sex is just so natural to human beings and life in general. Of course you're going to want to have sex with the person you love eventually.
>>
>>17677581
>And the only reason I'm one is because I was molested as a kid and have a strong negative association with sex and take a ridiculously long time to warm up to people sexually. If I even can at all, I've yet to meet someone who is willing to wait that long.
Eh. See, I had an ex who was in a similar position as that. When I decided to leave her because she was becoming emotionally abusive she turned around and fucked her step brother. So on some level I tend to think of it as a shit test, even if logically I understand that's nonsensical.
>>
>>17676755
>>17676900
fuck. I'll just try to find a nice girl then. Thanks for these honest answers, I actually needed them.
>>
I got rejected by this girl online but she said she still wants to be friends after I suggested cutting contact. Does that actually mean she wants to stay friends or is that an automatic response to something like this?
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.