[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckbuddy advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: whater.jpg (6KB, 314x161px) Image search: [Google]
whater.jpg
6KB, 314x161px
Femanon, 23 y/o, seeking advice about my fuckbuddy, 25 .
So there's this guy I discussed becoming fuckbuddies with, met off tinder but sort of new each other vaguely prior. We've discussed the sort of fucking we like (I'm into very rough sex which he loves).
Three nights ago we met up for drinks which he paid for, then he took me to a hotel, which he paid for and we fucked good and hard all night and once in the morning. Then he suggested taking me to breakfast.
Now our conversation is short and more abrupt which is fine because we are hopefully just having sex.
BUT I fucked up. Since the hookup I've been snap chatting him almost as much as prior to the hookup with slutty pics etc.
He is becoming less responsive to those and of course last night I got drunk and snapped one too many which he was appreciative but not reciprocating.
How do I redeem myself? Is it too late?
Also I messaged him this morning apologising for the drunkness and making light of it and he replied hours later with 'hahaha it was funny'. Do I respond to this message?
HELP.
>>
Advice: come n fuck me instead.
>>
I dont understand what the problem is
>>
>>17674568
What's the problem? He's your fuckbuddy, what do you care what he thinks about you sending slutty pictures? Sweety, he's had your body. Pictures aren't going to cut it as much as sticking it inside you. Just relax. Sometime within the next few days suggest another fuck session. That's it.
>>
You are obviously in love with your fugbuXDDy.
Just find a new one. The guy was obviously only looking for a hole to plug. Kudos for honesty at least...
>>
If you're into fuckbuddies, why limit your self to just 1? You're making it seem like more than just a "fuckbuddy" with your recent interactions. Basically, you're getting too involved to be deemed one.
>>
OP here, I actually have another fuckbuddy as well. This one is just FUCKING AMAZING in bed so I want to keep him around. How to do this without driving him away by seeming clingy??
>>
>>17674593
Don't overload him with pictures. Don't talk to him for the next few days. When you feel the itch, shoot him a text with no photo talking about the next meetup.
>>
>>17674593
Maybe he's using those skills on some fuckbuddies of his own. Tell him straight up that you want the bomb dick again, but do wait a couple days if he doesn't reach out to you first.
>>
>>17674581
>Sweety
No quicker way to make yourself seem like a fag/bitch.
>>
>>17674568
Well youre only a female, eventually youll want commitment from him especially if youre fucking. Its nature.
>>
You sound like a whore. He's probably bored of fucking you large smelly vagina. Kys.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.