[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assault

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Gonna keep this brief. Alright guys I think my life is over. Two nights ago a drunk guy got into an argument with me about politics. He was really left wing and I was trying to remain neutral, but every time I didn't agree with something he said he shouted that I was a rapist/anti semitist/racist/homophobic etc. right in my face. Finally, he asked me if I thought men could be raped and I said 'yeah of course they can' and he laughed in my face. So I smashed him around the head with a vodka bottle. I spent the rest of my time in jail and I've got assault charges. Is my life over? I feel like this is the end.
>>
O shit ur fucked bad
good luck
>>
>>17674464
>Is my life over?
Yes.

You're gonna spend quite a bit of time with Bubba and his friends. He will put you on the top of his dick and spin you like one of these little propeller heads for kids from the 80s until you practically screwed on his dick balls deep. Then he'll start to pound and you better pray he won't perforate an intestine.

Pro-Tip: play with his nipples while he fucks you. It may make him more emotional during the act and maybe he'll even fall in love with you.
>>
>>17674464

Just show remorse for what you did and hopefully you don't cop too big of a punishment. Learn to control yourself, or bait him into throwing the first punch so you can retaliate in "self defence". Your life isn't over, just learn from this, people have made much worse mistakes, yours just happens to be one that comes with more obvious consequences.
>>
>>17674464

Bro you're asking in the wrong place. Ask reddit or ask google. You're probably going to need a lawyer.
>>
>>17674464
>So I smashed him around the head with a vodka bottle.
Well, you deserve to get fucked for this.

You obviously have a potential for violence and that is why it is to decide whether it is safe to keep you around or better for society to keep you in check, whatever that means in your case. No idea how American law works, but my guess is you're pretty fucked and you should hope that you'll 'only' have to pay some kind of compensation and not end up in jail.

You're an absolute idiot by the way and you know that, right? How in the fuck could you ever attack someone? Especially with a fucking bottle? You're insane breh.
>>
>>17674464
you should've killed him to be quite honest family.
>>
>>17674575
This, you're doing God's work op, take out that leftist scum.
>>
>>17674464
I'd put you away for a year or two, but with a decent (and I hope very expensive) lawyer you can probably plea bargain down to Simple Assault and a fine and community service.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.